Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-10-08] Next financial crash is coming – and before we've fixed flaws ...  (Read 940 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 03:20:58 PM

Next financial crash is coming – and before we've fixed flaws from last one

The next financial crisis is coming, it’s a just a matter of time – and we haven’t finished fixing the flaws in the global system that were so brutally exposed by the last one.

That is the message from the International Monetary Fund’s latest Global Financial Stability report, which will make sobering reading for the finance ministers and central bankers gathered in Lima, Peru, for its annual meeting.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/07/next-financial-crash-is-coming-imf-global-stability-report

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eyeknock

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:21:21 PM

haha im saying the same since long time ago and nobody beleive me, this will happend in the next years, you just need to see how the global economy to notice it.

the good side about it is that people involved in bitcoin will take advantage, at least that's what i think.

ty for the link @LiteCoinGuy Wink
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:34:17 PM

The next financial crisis is coming, it’s a just a matter of time – and we haven’t finished fixing the flaws in the global system that were so brutally exposed by the last one.

That is the message from the International Monetary Fund’s latest Global Financial Stability report, which will make sobering reading for the finance ministers and central bankers gathered in Lima, Peru, for its annual meeting.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/07/next-financial-crash-is-coming-imf-global-stability-report

It's impossible to change habits of the people, especially wealthy people that are used to living nicely of the backs of ordinary people out there. And these wealthy people are bosses that set the rules. There was time for a change since the last financial crisis, but nothing was changed, holes were only patched and same old story has continued.

Thanks God I got to know Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:45:16 PM

Because society is like human, very adaptive, central banks print more and more money to stimulate, but have less and less effect since everyone has already adopted to it and need more and more to stimulate. Once central banks stopped printing, the whole thing will immediately fall back to even worse level than before

Someone had a forecast of bond bubble, e.g. bond are valued much more than they should worth and will be sold off. But since central bank can always print new money to buy the old bond, the bond price will not crash as long as fiat money's value don't crash

A total crisis will arrive when the confidence of fiat money collapsed, then bond will also crash hard together with fiat money, means hyperinflation. But so far there is no sign of confidence loss of fiat money, only those a few on the top start to question the fiat money system, its a long way until majority of people understand the fiat money scam, and by that time its value will already be close to zero

suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:37:07 AM

Oh shiz right here, http://www.wsj.com/articles/once-the-biggest-buyer-china-starts-dumping-u-s-government-debt-1444196065
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:03:37 AM

now the crash increased by imf  Lips sealed
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/07/risk-global-financial-crash-increased-imf-emerging-economies-eurozone-stability-report

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:30:36 AM

Everybody should've seen this coming from miles away...

It's a real shame that some of the big problems have not been fixed yet. Also, (big) companies are still feeling the aftermath of the last crisis and are still letting tons of people go.
romjpn

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:18:29 AM

Should I put more of my JPY into Bitcoin ? That is the question.
Maybe I should begin to short hard on indexes as it's really looking like it's completely artificially inflated by QE, just to be ready when it's falling.
Anyway yes, it's looking really really bad.

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:58:46 PM

OK but how can bitcoin save me from crisis if it's not accepted by the merchants in my country? (OK, there are bitcoin based debit cards but if the crisis will hit in there can be a problem with the acceptance of them as well, e.g. higher rates for merchants to accept those kind of cards, etc)
Is there any country where I can do my regural living and pay only with bitcoin (at least, buying in webshops, where they accept bitcoin) for the milk an bread...
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:46:20 AM

I think that the title is not a saying of IMF but a journalistic title. So "invented" from the author of article to make its work more valuable or more readable. Every journalist use such kind of trucks to increase the "importance" of its work and its "reputation". There are to many problems in the actual world and there it will be forever but I haven't read the exact words written in the title told by someone of the subjects of the article. Maybe my reading was an fast reading (it wasn't such  Wink and maybe I had missed something but I think but no one crisis like that one already gone (the world financial crisis of 2008), will be actually or happen in the near future. The problems given in the article are local ones that can be resolved by the central Banks and Governments of every country where they exist or are created. If the will be able to do this. If not, will suffer only those and not all the world. This is my opinion have after the reading of the article.

According to the head words of the article "IMF global stability report makes for a sobering read, saying sustainable recovery has failed to materialized and cheap money has led to bubbles and debt." Those are, I think the most important and the most hard words of IMF (according to the place where are in the article) and not that the world will suffer another financial crisis, for more in the measures of the last one, like can be the interpretation of the words of the OP or the title of the journalist.

Have hope people!  Cheesy This hope can help in believing the good future without journalists scoops and will help you to be and live better.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:53:48 PM

Because society is like human, very adaptive, central banks print more and more money to stimulate, but have less and less effect since everyone has already adopted to it and need more and more to stimulate. Once central banks stopped printing, the whole thing will immediately fall back to even worse level than before

Someone had a forecast of bond bubble, e.g. bond are valued much more than they should worth and will be sold off. But since central bank can always print new money to buy the old bond, the bond price will not crash as long as fiat money's value don't crash

A total crisis will arrive when the confidence of fiat money collapsed, then bond will also crash hard together with fiat money, means hyperinflation. But so far there is no sign of confidence loss of fiat money, only those a few on the top start to question the fiat money system, its a long way until majority of people understand the fiat money scam, and by that time its value will already be close to zero

Indeed, its just like exposing human tissue to a certain chemical compound, the receptors become adapted and that's why you stop having any effect and you need more and more dose. Practical case: bodybuilding. At some point you stop growing and you need to take a vacation from steroids. Similarly, fiat economy is benefiting less and less from QE's. In fact they need to print more money than last time each time to get any results.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:58:07 PM

No one has been very good at predicting the future, not the stock markets, not the global economy, not how the Middle East will go...

There are troubling indicators, many of which some of you above have raised.  I see two grave, interconnected problems:

(1) Huge debts all over the world.  Japan, China, Europe and the USA are all deep in debt.  This is not well understood by the 99%.

(2)  Government & bankster corruption and related.  This is becoming a bit better understood, or at least realized by most people.

Both of the above are very hard to fix.  There is no consensus on fixing either.  

Especially re (2), to be fixed, some would be hurt, those "some" are rich and powerful who would not easily give up their ill-gotten gains.  In other words, only hard landings will be the catalysts to change anything.

Beware and prepare.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: