Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXURY ABI WESTWOOD HOLIDAY HOME WITH CONSERVATORY AND DECKING  (Read 315 times)
markwebster (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:09:27 PM

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/abi-westwood-with-conservatory-and-decking-included/1133144176

LUXURY ABI WESTWOOD 2 BEDROOMS 40X13 2005 HOLIDAY HOME WITH CONSERVATORY AND DECKING INCLUDED!

We are reluctantly selling our Luxury ABI Westwood holiday home as we aren't able to enjoy it as much now.

40ft x 13ft with a 9m x 3m conservatory and large decking included in the overall price.
It is sited in Skegness but it is on the understanding that it is to be moved offsite as we cannot sell it with plot - hence the lower price.
It is located and being sold with plot on Southview Leisure Park in Skegness, Lincolnshire, UK.

Please see pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/BhUdL

The layout is very spacious and welcoming for all to see.
The bathroom is also an en-suite for the master bedroom. There is a proper bath and shower too.
The master bedroom has a bed that lifts up for more space and the walk-in wardrobe is ideal for coats and clothing with drawers as well.
The living room has recently had a lovely new carpet fitted.
The conservatory almost doubles the space as there is a dividing wall to make a potential office or another bedroom.
It is fully winterized with full central heating and double glazing.

I'm looking for offers close to the £25,000 mark or 146BTC and would welcome viewings at you time and leisure. It is priced to sell and is competitive with the conservatory and large decking included.
I am willing to accept other cryptocurrencies to that value too.

I'm looking forward to showing potential buyers around and answering any questions you may have.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: