Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Igot Australia taking 2 weeks and counting for small BTC withdrawal  (Read 932 times)
Tony Abbot (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:39:13 AM

..Just like the last time.... :

Delayed replies to 1 in 5 report tickets if that.
Replies contain no real info.
Promises made and then broken by support staff.
Same old cr@p and still no BTC.

...I know I know, I shouldn't have left any coins on there but the amount of KYC info I had to hand over left me thinking that they MUST be legit??/
Surely having to comply with that many regulations means that they are too???

Will supply screenshots and support tickets if I must but I fear if I go after them too hard (for MY own money FFS)  that they will keep screwing me around. Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:49:33 AM

its believed to be a scam exchange

Aug 24, 2015 - Australian Bitcoin exchange igot ceases trading, may have been an India-based scam
http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/08/24/australian-bitcoin-exchange-igot-ceases-trading-may-have-been-an-indian-based-scam/

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Tony Abbot (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:50:09 AM

Thanks, but I did some reading regarding that scam report and I'm sure I've read about customers receiving their withdrawals since then. BUT they took their sweet time.
I can't get a straight answer from them but if I go ape shit or try and pull all my BTC out at once, they might go full retard on me. Sad

This has happened to me before at this exchange and I did my money..... Eventually. Sad

Tony Abbot (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:56:00 AM

... And I have been getting replies to my support tickets up to 3 days ago.
I am soon screwed if they steal this money...
Tony Abbot (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:08:53 PM

BTC withdrawal... again. Sad
HI guys, I've been waiting 6 days now for a BTC transfer. If you look back through my support tickets you'll see that you said this wouldn't happen anymore and that I'd be compensated..... I gave myself a week of leeway this time so I wouldn't be caught short again but guess what? Here we are.
Please let me know what's going on and when I can expect my transfer to appear. I should be rewarded for continuing to trust my funds to you, not dicked around every time I need to transact.
I need these BTC today, please don't let me down. Transaction number is: 286276
8 days ago
Close

Comment by
xxxxx
8 days ago
at 16:07 Oct 6, 2015

Hello??

Comment by
Support
7 days ago
at 21:12 Oct 6, 2015

Dear xxxxx,
Thank you for your email.
Bitcoin withdrawals are slower than our standard timeframe and will be sent in order received.
You will receive a confirmation when this is done.
Thank you.
Julie

Comment by
xxxxx
7 days ago
at 23:12 Oct 6, 2015

hi Julie. I have a strange case of dejavu. 😀
Any idea of how long? I gave myself plenty of time and needed MY btc before the weekend.

Comment by
Support
7 days ago
at 11:17 Oct 7, 2015

Hello xxxxx,
We are working on every single withdrawal, including yours.
I expect it to be completed this week, without fail.
Future orders from next week will not be delayed.
Regards,
Julie

Comment by
xxxxx
7 days ago
at 11:47 Oct 7, 2015

Thanks Julie. Any idea as to why this has happened every time I try to do anything on your exchange?
I deserve some kind of reward for sticking around through all this crap don't you think?
Seriously, I have been totally let down so many times now. Sad

Comment by
xxxxx
4 days ago
at 19:55 Oct 9, 2015

This week without fail aye?
Dammit.. This is so stressful. 😢
Is there somewhere I can go to read updates on what's going on at Igot or is it all secret squirrel woo woo?
I'm losin it here and would appreciate some communication. Would it help if I say please?
...... Please please make good on this withdrawal and at least the next few?
...Please.
ThaNk you.
Cheers. 🍻

Comment by
Support
3 days ago
at 01:11 Oct 11, 2015

Hello xxxxx,
Thank you for your email.
We are processing all withdrawals from low to high.
We finalized a lot of withdrawals today.
Yours is 5 bitcoin and is part of phase 1 withdrawal and will be sent out soon.
Regards,
Julie

Comment by
xxxxx
2 days ago
at 09:02 Oct 12, 2015

Thanks for the reply, but I'm still waiting for my transfer... Its been 12 days!
I need to transfer more coins this week. What kind of delay will I be looking at moving forward?
And when will my BTC be transferred?

Comment by
xxxxxxx
1 day ago
at 17:31 Oct 12, 2015

Just checking in..... Any action on this?

Comment by
xxxxxx
about 21 hours ago
at 09:59 Oct 13, 2015

Hello. Me again.... I'm hoping you might get to my BTC transfer this morning. In the time it takes to reply to a help ticket, my BTC could have been transferred. Why does this need to be done manually?
I am verified and you have all the information you need from me. Please just send my BTC.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:17:14 PM

What kind of retarded exchange is that? Are they performing the calculations for preparing and sending a transaction manually, on paper?

That's really annoying, and indeed, you should get compensated for this total fuckup. What a bunch of fuckin amateurs.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Tony Abbot (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:34:44 PM

Tell me about it. I'm just treading water, gently trying to get my coins while my wetsuit slowly fills with poo.
Tony Abbot (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:38:34 PM

The amount of KYC info I had to supply was ridiculous and led me to believe that they must be legit and that I would surely have recourse to get my funds should things go pear shaped....
Does anyone actually know what actions I can/should take ?
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:23:13 AM

The amount of KYC info I had to supply was ridiculous and led me to believe that they must be legit and that I would surely have recourse to get my funds should things go pear shaped....
Does anyone actually know what actions I can/should take ?
Your the prime minister just get the SAS to go in there a get them to pay, oh wait your no longer the prime minister anymore, that was a short lived affair  Cheesy

Anyway, i hear igot is having some trouble with the banks they are using for fiat deposits so that's probably why they are so strict on KYC laws now.
Hope you have better luck getting your coins back then you did running this country  Tongue
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:11:38 AM

Thanks, but I did some reading regarding that scam report and I'm sure I've read about customers receiving their withdrawals since then. BUT they took their sweet time.
I can't get a straight answer from them but if I go ape shit or try and pull all my BTC out at once, they might go full retard on me. Sad

This has happened to me before at this exchange and I did my money..... Eventually. Sad

Why on earth would you put more money in if this has happened before?
Tony Abbot (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:17:11 AM

I haven't deposited a cent since I first started using them. I'm just trying to get my coins out.
Tony Abbot (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:03:10 AM

I was told late yesterday that my withdrawal would be completed within 24hours...... FINGERS CROSSED.
Tony Abbot (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:39:37 PM

And..; another broken promise 😡
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 06:52:46 PM

Igot isn't a scam website but too slow in clearing their withdrawal requests and they barely reply to the support tickets. There are people who have received their money after a month or two which is so unprofessional. Not worth to use this website.  Lips sealed

Tony Abbot (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:13:16 AM

Yep.... Slow is an understatement but I'm pleased to announce that I did receive my coins yesterday. Thanks for your replies, I wish Igot would get their shit together.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: