Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scammed  (Read 1605 times)
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:38:05 AM

I think he tried to scam me but I'm not sure:)) He didn't provide the purchase code. If you provide it and I can check if it works I will send the bitcoin first. Or we can use escrow.

OP said you stopped responding after he asked what escrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 09:52:01 AM

Do you have any proof if he is scamming you? and How many risk bitcoin that he got from you? you are successfully trade you btc then he didnt give the code?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MsdnSupplier (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:31:46 AM

If he have a clear mind, WHY he does not come here to defending himself please?!

It is not really hard to come here and tell me i am a lier, but he will not come here because he know very well what he did Wink

*EDIT*

Do you have any proof if he is scamming you? and How many risk bitcoin that he got from you? you are successfully trade you btc then he didnt give the code?

read ALL before you post please

I think he tried to scam me but I'm not sure:)) He didn't provide the purchase code. If you provide it and I can check if it works I will send the bitcoin first. Or we can use escrow.

So why you stop to reply me after i asked for escrow and you was online all the time and active as well.

You just reply now because you saw this topic!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 10:40:55 AM

You can use escrow even before verifying the purchase code as you won't lose anything. If the OP is lying about buying the theme, then it's his loss of reputation. Just look out for a reputed escrow who can clear the confusion.

MsdnSupplier (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:59:34 AM

I first whant to know WHY you stoped to reply me after i asked for escrow and you ONLY reply now that you saw this topic!?
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:20:51 PM

thriftshopping is dishonest, i didn't saw this thread before, we agreed to deal, i loaded my credit card and was ready, also i set up the escrow and now he says the he doesn't need anymore? Really??
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:26:02 PM

thriftshopping is dishonest, i didn't saw this thread before, we agreed to deal, i loaded my credit card and was ready, also i set up the escrow and now he says the he doesn't need anymore? Really??

please post the proofs here (or on a new thread). if what you're saying is true then thriftshopping is going around messing with people.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:51:29 PM

This is backwards lol. Once you check if the purchase code works, then he has already sent first.
thriftshopping

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:47:29 PM

I apologize SmartIphone, I had to go with escrow.ms fast as I was on a strict deadline. I apologize for the inconvenience but the escrow replied very late. Please leave me a bitcoin address to send you a tip for the inconvenience, I hope this is enough for your trouble.

msdnsupplier actually did try to scam me:))
MsdnSupplier (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:50:24 PM

I apologize SmartIphone, I had to go with escrow.ms fast as I was on a strict deadline. I apologize for the inconvenience but the escrow replied very late. Please leave me a bitcoin address to send you a tip for the inconvenience, I hope this is enough for your trouble.

Proof that i did try to scam you, post all our pm's or i will post them you have 30 minutes
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 04:48:48 PM

This is not the right way to deal. You spoke to three users and without cancelling the deal with 2 users and not replying to their PMs, you decide to deal with the third one? This way you will appear as a bad dealer and nobody will like to deal with you in future. Avoid doing this if you don't want to get negative repped.

tuchomat

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 03:13:43 PM

bump
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: