Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CS:GO betting ?  (Read 770 times)
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:48:36 AM

Hello everyone ! I was wondering if there is CS:GO betting sites. Do you know one (that accept Bitcoins of course. There is already a few that I know that use fiat money or ingame items.) ?

To a betting website : you could add it. Since there is a lot of CS:GO competition between professional teams, this could be really cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:52:30 AM

Hello everyone ! I was wondering if there is CS:GO betting sites. Do you know one (that accept Bitcoins of course. There is already a few that I know that use fiat money or ingame items.) ?

To a betting website : you could add it. Since there is a lot of CS:GO competition between professional teams, this could be really cool.

nitrogensports.eu offers E-Sports betting. 7 competition for CS:GO competition are available at there
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:55:47 AM

nitrogensports.eu offers E-Sports betting. 7 competition for CS:GO competition are available at there

That's really cool ! Thank you for replying me Wink ! That's sad that I can't look at the site before registering Sad.
tomsuredbits

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 04:59:35 PM

Probably not the twitch-like experience you're looking for, but Leet rewards you bitcoin for killing people in games, such as CS:GO.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:06:14 PM

That's really cool ! Thank you for replying me Wink ! That's sad that I can't look at the site before registering Sad.

Why can't you look at the site before registering? Nitrogensports can assign you a random username like satoshi12345 and you can browse through the bets  Cool
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:53:15 AM

Any other site than Nitrogensports offer these bets? I prefer no sign-up sites, just like Directbet.
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:33:27 AM

Any other site than Nitrogensports offer these bets? I prefer no sign-up sites, just like Directbet.

I also prefer the Directbet's concept which is really great. But there you do not really register, a random username is picked for you, so this a form of anonymity.
mark coins

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:44:06 AM

I also prefer the Directbet's concept which is really great. But there you do not really register, a random username is picked for you, so this a form of anonymity.

but still you will be required to make an account if you will deposit. the process is almost the same as you will need to provide username and password so you can access your account again
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:49:31 AM

but still you will be required to make an account if you will deposit. the process is almost the same as you will need to provide username and password so you can access your account again

OK ! If it works this way, another website that follow Directbet's concept could be useful. Both of the systems have their pros and cons, so this will depends of the user Wink !
mark coins

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:01:20 AM

OK ! If it works this way, another website that follow Directbet's concept could be useful. Both of the systems have their pros and cons, so this will depends of the user Wink !

will be better if they have the option to place a bet without account and with account. that could make them atleast number 1 on that matter
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:04:28 AM

Probably not the twitch-like experience you're looking for, but Leet rewards you bitcoin for killing people in games, such as CS:GO.
I'm gonna go with leet as well, I don't play CS often but seems like  good idea to bet on leet as its popular so you always have enough players.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:00:56 PM

Maybe if we want these bets from DirectBet they consider to put them. Let's write to their thread and show our interest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 02:22:18 PM

Thank you all so much for your kind words and for your suggestion to add e-sports betting to DirectBet.

e-sports is on our wish list. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:52:58 PM

Thank you all so much for your kind words and for your suggestion to add e-sports betting to DirectBet.

e-sports is on our wish list. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Thank you for taking interest for the players' demands. This is what make you so unique Wink !
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:13:26 PM

Be cautious while, betting on CS:GO on e-bet or even on nitro,most the time the games hosts know what is the maximum bets are on and they can change the rounds any minute obviously you have no idea about it what happens behind the stage.I'am telling you this because i had a friend playing on bets for CS ,he said at any point of the game we are expected to change the plans infact the real game starts after the bets are high on a particular team.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:19:02 PM

Be cautious while, betting on CS:GO on e-bet or even on nitro,most the time the games hosts know what is the maximum bets are on and they can change the rounds any minute obviously you have no idea about it what happens behind the stage.I'am telling you this because i had a friend playing on bets for CS ,he said at any point of the game we are expected to change the plans infact the real game starts after the bets are high on a particular team.

When the stakes are high enough it's normal for people to think of cheating. If I were playing and had access to the bet info I'd pick a good team (pro level) and play for fun acting like we are crap, waiting for some loaded players to join the other team and then control the match to suck them dry.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:03:35 PM

If you bet on really pro-level teamps like LDLC or Ninjas in Pyjamas, you can be confident. These teams have too much to lost for cheating for a few thousand dollars worth of BTC.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:05:07 PM

If you bet on really pro-level teamps like LDLC or Ninjas in Pyjamas, you can be confident. These teams have too much to lost for cheating for a few thousand dollars worth of BTC.

You probably don't know how much money is in progress these bets. People bet millions of dollars in this sector. We saw a lot of fixed games.
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:31:42 PM

You probably don't know how much money is in progress these bets. People bet millions of dollars in this sector. We saw a lot of fixed games.

To win these millions of dollars, this cheating team would need to bet a lot of money, that they certainly don't have if they want to ruin their career to win money.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:35:27 PM

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

Thank you for taking interest for the players' demands. This is what make you so unique Wink !

That's true.
I love to "bet" on directbet, fast confirmation and had a lot sportbook games.
Wil ltry e-sport next when included on DirectBet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: