Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SR. MEMBER] Bitroll.XYZ - Pay for signature and per post - Weekly cashout  (Read 4669 times)
.XYZ (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:17:17 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 08:43:30 AM by .XYZ

We offer all Senior and Hero members to monetize their signature space with an ad for our gambling/dice service Bitroll.XYZ.

This are the conditions:
Minimum posts         10 / week
Maximum posts         50 / week
Payout / post         0.001 BTC
Payout period         Weekly
Excluded posts         Spam, single words, thank you posts, single image, pushs, altcoin forums
Requirements         Text have to stay in signature for paying period, no negative trust
Language of posts         Same as signature text (German or English)

If you want to participate, we need your player alias on Bitroll.XYZ. We will credit your revenue there. Of course, you can withdraw it everytime.

English signature:
Code:
[center]
[size=10pt][color=orange]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=green]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=blue]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=red]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=maroon]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=fuchsia]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=teal]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]
[font=Courier][url=https://bitroll.xyz/]WIN BITCOINS AT BITROLL.XYZ // JUST DICE WITHOUT FEES[/url][/font]
[color=orange]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=green]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=blue]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=red]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=maroon]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=fuchsia]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=teal]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color][/size]
[/center]

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅   ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅   ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅   ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅   ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅   ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅   ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
WIN BITCOINS AT BITROLL.XYZ // JUST DICE WITHOUT FEES

German signature:
Code:
[center]
[size=10pt][color=orange]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=green]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=blue]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=red]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=maroon]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=fuchsia]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=teal]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]
[font=Courier][url=https://bitroll.xyz/]GEWINNE COINS BEI BITROLL.XYZ // JETZT OHNE GEBÜHREN![/url][/font]
[color=orange]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=green]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=blue]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=red]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=maroon]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=fuchsia]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color]   [color=teal]⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅[/color][/size]
[/center]

GEWINNE COINS BEI BITROLL.XYZ // JETZT OHNE GEBÜHREN!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:22:35 PM

If you are seriously looking forward to running this signature campaign I would suggest you to use escrow with funds for at least 1-2 weeks. As far as I'm concerned you can lock deposits and withdrawals on any accounts.
.XYZ (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:23:17 PM

If you are seriously looking forward to running this signature campaign I would suggest you to use escrow with funds for at least 1-2 weeks. As far as I'm concerned you can lock deposits and withdrawals on any accounts.

That is no problem. I can do this for everyone who wants this.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:28:01 PM

That is no problem. I can do this for everyone who wants this.
So then, who will you be using for escrowing that amount? You should only start this thread after you get the confirmation from the escrow that he has the control of the funds.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:34:44 PM

did you test those signatures?
they look to big and not really good to wear all day if you ask me.and yes I agree with mexxer better get an escrow
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 04:37:44 PM

Here you can find the escrow services offered on this forum and choose which one you like to use for your campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Good luck to your campaign Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
.XYZ (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:52:45 PM

So then, who will you be using for escrowing that amount? You should only start this thread after you get the confirmation from the escrow that he has the control of the funds.

I do not agree with you at this point. If someone wants to join the campaign, he need to ask me for escrow. He can make a proposal for this escrow.

I will then send the coins for this user for one week to the escrow (0.05 BTC). As soon as the escrow confirms that the coins are arrived, the user can insert the signature.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:55:46 PM

I do not agree with you at this point. If someone wants to join the campaign, he need to ask me for escrow. He can make a proposal for this escrow.

I will then send the coins for this user for one week to the escrow (0.05 BTC). As soon as the escrow confirms that the coins are arrived, the user can insert the signature.
Well no thats not the way it works. Just because a user may be ignorant doesn't mean anyone should try and scam him. You should escrow at least 0.5 if you are going to have 10 participants, and later if you think that the campaign is not worth it, you can state it in the thread, close it and inform the escrow he will provide you with 100% refund(unless he charges a fee for it, which most escrows rarely do these days).
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:06:16 PM

using an escrow is the other way to more attract people would enrolling your campaign because they would feel more secure if the fund of campaign held by escrow
and here is the escrow list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:39:00 PM

I think your signature code is false.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 06:00:09 PM

Yeah it looks like your signature is way too tall for the signature space area. Try reducing the height and it should fit.
ZyTReX
Legendary

Activity: 881
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:08:50 PM

Yeah it looks like your signature is way too tall for the signature space area. Try reducing the height and it should fit.

Thanks
.XYZ is that ok?
.XYZ (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:18:13 PM

Thanks
.XYZ is that ok?

Yes, that is good. Do you want an escrow or should I just credit you the coins on 26th October? You have a post count of 734 now.

It would be nice if you send me the new code/font size via PM.
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 11:20:58 PM

Are you looking for a manager for this campaign? Might have better response with the right person running the camapaign
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 03:27:16 AM

How to participate this campain and when it begin. My signature still empty.
|Ocean|

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Mining Bitcoins Since 2010

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 03:30:06 AM

This campaign has good rates but i am confused to see no escrow , I wonder if i could participate in this campaign.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:06:13 AM

This campaign has good rates but i am confused to see no escrow , I wonder if i could participate in this campaign.

if you can just only read atleast the thread title then you wont wonder if you can join this campaign. only Sr Members and above are allowed

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:38:32 AM

... but isnt it newbie should find escrow for this and campaign manager too?

.XYZ (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:39:44 AM

Already found a campaign manager. Just make a proposal for an escrow via PM.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:07:12 AM

The posts and pricing seems a bit low. 0.001 per post and only 50 a week ? How about 0.0015 and 100 posts a week I will certainly join if that was to happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: