Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 02:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nyxs short term loan service  (Read 2917 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:43:39 AM

Hi!

Amount needed: 0.09 BTC.
Interest rate: 10%
Repayment date: I can pay you back in 2 weeks.
Amount to be repaid: 0.099 (0.1 to round it up)
Collateral: This account if you don't trust me to do one without collateral, although I've done deals worth a few BTC before Smiley
Address: Let me know if I'm accepted so I should post it.

Cheers.
Do not lend to this user, his account has been hacked by Robertt.
I am 100% sure because Robertt admitted to hacking accounts, and the account he hacked all requested for a loan, and were selling things through autobuy. Fuck you Robertt, go to hell Smiley

Go ahead and accuse me. You're sensing it off another persons bad deeds. I have nothing to do with him so go find something else to do with your life instead of being a dick.
Nyx2011 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:26:31 PM

Hi!

Amount needed: 0.09 BTC.
Interest rate: 10%
Repayment date: I can pay you back in 2 weeks.
Amount to be repaid: 0.099 (0.1 to round it up)
Collateral: This account if you don't trust me to do one without collateral, although I've done deals worth a few BTC before Smiley
Address: Let me know if I'm accepted so I should post it.

Cheers.
Do not lend to this user, his account has been hacked by Robertt.
I am 100% sure because Robertt admitted to hacking accounts, and the account he hacked all requested for a loan, and were selling things through autobuy. Fuck you Robertt, go to hell Smiley

Go ahead and accuse me. You're sensing it off another persons bad deeds. I have nothing to do with him so go find something else to do with your life instead of being a dick.

I would need more collateral unfourtanetly. If you can provide valid collateral (115% of your loans value in digital, or 125% in physical) then I can provide you with a loan.
Nyx2011 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:34:32 AM

Still have btc to lend  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: