Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Anti Bitcoin - Bitcoin Evil Twin - Crypto Currency Return [sha-256]  (Read 30102 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:48:27 AM

Block rewards halved to 25 now Smiley

this happened fast.
will this have an effect on the price? i don't think that the price will change.

or will just other stopp mining like i did and thats all?
this is the first coin i was mining for such a long time. i was really interesting to experience this.

halving always help the price go higher
but not in an instant it always take  time
right now im waiting for DEV reply here about the forum
maybe DEV can make some giveaway in the forum
or any bagholder out there join now in our forum http://antibitcoin.site/forums/
im not bagholder of this coin i just want to help because i like the name of it
but if the DEV or any bagholder will not communicate i will not continue this

what is your definition of a bagholder?
i minded about 100'000 coins and sold about 30'000. am i a bagholder? not really....

dev promised development in the roadmap. but nothing happened.

the only thing that happens is that the price on yobit goes down to 30 and up to 90 and down to 30 and up to 90. until there is a pump?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:28:02 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 01:26:04 AM by xhoneyael

im not a developer so right now we need atleast a team who can contribute something
anonymousx make the site and paper wallet and he also say that he will donate hosting for the forum
i can make forum similar to bitcointalk in just a few days if he will give me the hosting and i can work full time on it
but what i want to say is to those who like this coin should atleast show some support
like when the forum is finish atleast join us and make some post atleast once a week share about our forum
and when the forum is finish we need to run some giveaway some advertising i can donate some but i dont think that will be enough
so we also need your donation just to start and when the forum start to earn in advertisment
we will use it all to buy antibitcoin to use in giveaway and use some for advertising to get more investor

but before we start i need atleast 20 people who will join in our forum and will be active
just quotes this and add your name

Anti Bitcoin Team: (add your name below if you plan to contribute something in antibitcoin)
like hosting, domain , banner for advertisement  , anti bitcoin shop ,anti bitcoin developer or anything
1.Xhoneyael - Anti Bitcoin Forum

Forum Global Moderator:( if your want to become global moderator just add your name)

Forum Section Moderator: ( if your want to become section moderator just add your name and what section)
1. Vlom - German Section - Tranlation English to German

Donation ( just add your name if you will donate anti bitcoin or bitcoin any amount)
Donator will become VIP when the forum is finish
antibitcoin donation will use for giveaway in the forum
Anti Bitcoin Donation :
1. Xhoneyael -  30000 ANTI
2.Zebedee23 -  30000 ANTI
3. dutch_loneranger - 30000 ANTI
4. croxx - 30000 ANTI
5. MissCrypto -30000 ANTI

Bitcoin Donation will be use in advertising
Bitcoin Donation:
1.  Xhoneyael - 0.01 BTC

i will not post donation address until we did not reach atleast 20 people overall and until the forum is not finish
you just need to thrust us while the development is still on process we will push it to the limit

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:12:33 AM

lol what an instamine garbage coin. day 1 you get 20x the rewards you get now. good luck geting rid of these
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 09:45:19 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 10:21:02 AM by xhoneyael

lol what an instamine garbage coin. day 1 you get 20x the rewards you get now. good luck geting rid of these
you can see right now that its still cheap what i hold right is from the dump
and im still waiting for the dump you can also do that
if im right even you mine at start the the mining competitor is large it reach more than 100 TH
so even they mine it at start the price is still below right now im giving everyone oppotunitty to buy
you can doubt as long as you like because we dont buy it before we develop it
what we will do is we will develop it first so we can buy it
before i post the one above your post i already got pm from 1 member who want to help in giveaway
and you can see above the post that one member above is asking for my address but i told her instead of giving to me
donate it to the incoming forum im asking for help because i cant do it by myself
total supply right now 8 million + with a market cap of 4 btc +
at first 15000 block only have high reward with 100+ TH
let me calculate it for you max block can mine every day is 2880 for the 30 second block time
let say 2880 block at the first day have 500 rewards (even 2500 only have that reward)
2880 X 500 = 1440000 Anti
1440000 X 53 sat (current price) = 76320000 sat or 0.7632 BTC
and the we will divide it in 100 TH (even it reach more than 120 TH)
so every 1 TH is 0.007632 but before if you will rent it in nicehash or in mining rigs rental
1 TH SHA256 price is 0.0084 BTC so even they hold it right its still under value
if you will put buy order you can get much higher supply than those who mine it before i hope its clear now

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:12:12 PM

thanks for your work on antibitcoin xhoneyael.
send me your anti adress and i will send you some for your help.

Hope you will continue it.

i like the name too and i think theres potential in this coin, but we need some clear talking about development and aout max coins.

i like and prefer the idea of 42 million anti bitcoin which totally make sense to me.

what others think?
dev you have any news/dev updates for this coin?

Yeah the 25 reward has gotta be changed to 1 million otherwise ANTI will have 100's of millions of coins!! Any developer know if this does require a fork or can the code just be changed in github?? i think fork??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:17:43 PM

I am happy to donate 30,000 ANTI, poss more, to Forum or giveaways

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:59:35 PM

i like the name too and i think theres potential in this coin, but we need some clear talking about development and aout max coins.

i like and prefer the idea of 42 million anti bitcoin which totally make sense to me.

what others think?

Yeah the 25 reward has gotta be changed to 1 million otherwise ANTI will have 100's of millions of coins!! Any developer know if this does require a fork or can the code just be changed in github?? i think fork??

we have much time to fix it so i think that will not a problem if im right it will be around 8 month
i think before 8 months someone will help us to fix it or if the forum earn something we will use it to hire someone just to fix it

ok will add you in the list

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:01:49 PM

im just waiting for anonymousx to get online to get the hosting account
i think no one will join in our team if they cant see any proof that im really want to help this coin
im thinking about the concept of the forum i can finish it max in 3 days but if i have much time it will not take a day
the theme will be the same in bitcointalk
and im thinking also to help other dedicated altcoin in the forum so we can get some dev to join our team
like i will give free 3 place in the forum in the first 3 altcoin dev for their coin
what they will get is coin disscussion,Development & Technical Discussion,mining,project development,Technical Support,and marketplace
what good on it is the marketplace for their coin supporter to sell their service goods or anything using in their own coin
and much clean disscussion about their coin while we are advertising antibitcon forum they an also get potential investor
there will be antibitcoin board, bitcoin board and then the 3 free coin board , altcoin board, then maybe money making board
then after the 3 free board if other dev want to have their own board in the forum they will need to pay a specific amount its not decided yet but all paid board will be listed below the bitcoin board if this will become succesfull what it will earn will be use in giveaway
if payment made in bitcoin it will be use to buy anti for giveaway or to run some advertisement
after i finish the forum i will start to contact some coin developer if they are interested in to have their own board then maybe some multipool for stable buyer daily then maybe look for more exchange that will be the first stage
any suggestion is appreciated

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:12:59 PM

what others think?

we have much time to fix it so i think that will not a problem if im right it will be around 8 month
i think before 8 months someone will help us to fix it or if the forum earn something we will use it to hire someone just to fix it

i think will be much quicker than 8 months till block 1 million, id say maybe 1.5-2 month's at the rate its going. Also if we need to do a fork the sooner the better to cause less disturbance while ANTI is still relatively small.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:27:53 PM

what others think?

i think will be much quicker than 8 months till block 1 million, id say maybe 1.5-2 month's at the rate its going. Also if we need to do a fork the sooner the better to cause less disturbance while ANTI is still relatively small.
i see it will go around to min of 1.5 month due to POS i will look for someone to fix it as soon as we get much people in antibitcoin team
and when the takeover become succesfull

dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:51:59 PM

Me too i am happy too donate some antitcoin for further things.and give aways.

it dont look much  but  i give away millions  Wink

i am also donating 30000 .

greetings from the netherlands

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:01:44 PM

It would be good if you guys post donation addresses to public to keep things transparent. Since most of the accounts handling matters are noob (no offense) its just a status Smiley
Transparency will encourge more to donate since there is already alot going on with the dev l, takeover etc.... Instead of forums and other cosmetic things better to deliver roadmap or comeup with new one which can be implemented

Cheers from cryptoworld Wink

dutch_loneranger

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:47:27 PM

It would be good if you guys post donation addresses to public to keep things transparent. Since most of the accounts handling matters are noob (no offense) its just a status Smiley
Transparency will encourge more to donate since there is already alot going on with the dev l, takeover etc.... Instead of forums and other cosmetic things better to deliver roadmap or comeup with new one which can be implemented

Cheers from cryptoworld Wink

you are right maybe that would be better more transparency.
We dont know nothing. who knows  next week is the dev 1 full supported and being here 24/7
But in the mean while we dont have someone that know anything about  being a dev for a coin.
and the roadmap of this coin was the most intrested of this coin
Maybe  with some support and giveaway coin.
we maybe attract someone that knows how things works and can continue where it stopped
that is mine idea .

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:17:03 PM

im not a developer so right now we need atleast a team who can contribute something
anonymousx make the site and paper wallet and he also say that he will donate hosting for the forum
i can make forum similar to bitcointalk in just a few days if he will give me the hosting and i can work full time on it
but what i want to say is to those who like this coin should atleast show some support
like when the forum is finish atleast join us and make some post atleast once a week share about our forum
and when the forum is finish we need to run some giveaway some advertising i can donate some but i dont think that will be enough
so we also need your donation just to start and when the forum start to earn in advertisment
we will use it all to buy antibitcoin to use in giveaway and use some for advertising to get more investor

but before we start i need atleast 20 people who will join in our forum and will be active
just quotes this and add your name

Anti Bitcoin Team: (add your name below if you plan to contribute something in antibitcoin)
like hosting, domain , banner for advertisement  , anti bitcoin shop ,anti bitcoin developer or anything
1.Xhoneyael - Anti Bitcoin Forum

Forum Global Moderator:( if your want to become global moderator just add your name)

Forum Section Moderator: ( if your want to become section moderator just add your name and what section)

Donation ( just add your name if you will donate anti bitcoin or bitcoin any amount)
Donator will become VIP when the forum is finish
antibitcoin donation will use for giveaway in the forum
Anti Bitcoin Donation :
1. Xhoneyael -  30000 ANTI
2.Zebedee23 -  30000 ANTI

Bitcoin Donation will be use in advertising
Bitcoin Donation:
1.  Xhoneyael - 0.01 BTC

i will not post donation address until we did not reach atleast 20 people overall and until the forum is not finish
you just need to thrust us while the development is still on process we will push it to the limit

what i can offer is a translation: english to german.
i can take care of the german part of the forum if there will be one.

but before i do that we need a new roadmap and thing like that.
anonymousx

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:57:58 PM

We need a fund and pay a dev from any other coin to do it, if no one want to volunteer, did you try contacting any dev?
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:49:27 PM

I'll donate 30k also.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
anonymousx

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:15:08 PM

This is promising so far, once you have enough funds announce publicly that we are looking for a dev to modify and fork new wallet with the new changes as mentioned in previous posts, such as lowering coin limit.
I will work for free on the site etc, also I will provide free hosting from my hosting company for life as long as someone renew the domains next year, dev didn't give me domains so I have antibitcoin.site for now and thats all, he still keep others, if honey get the funds successfully I will transfer the domain to him or someone more trust worthy if community don't trust us.
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 12:51:41 AM

let me start in the forum first no one will see it at real deal as soon as they dont see any proof
roadmap is not impossible as soon as we get graphic designer because i already release whats my plan i will add more soon
forum will not be dead because i will donate to run advertisement i will add more if needed
and also anti to run give away to attract new user
until now i didnt get the hosting as soon as i get it i willl buy domain
what in my mind is antibitcointalk.com
there a lot of DEV around that i think who can fix the max block but as long as they dont see any proof they will not give time on us
thats why i will do something first if no one can fix it we will just do a swap we have lot of option 1.5 months is enough to fix it
about the donation i will not post any address until i dont do anything about it right now im just giving everyone my plan
as long as i dont start to implement it i will not take any money from you you can also ask for escrow
i can wait to start in the forum i will finish it as soon as possible
it will not be perfect at first but as time past by it will be good enough to reach your expectation

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 01:29:41 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212951.msg13116374#msg13116374

Me too i am happy too donate some antitcoin for further things.and give aways.

it dont look much  but  i give away millions  Wink

i am also donating 30000 .

greetings from the netherlands
Add you in the list

will donate 30k antibitcoin to any fund, dev etc. too

Add you in the list

I'll donate 30k also.
Add you in the list

what i can offer is a translation: english to german.
i can take care of the german part of the forum if there will be one.

but before i do that we need a new roadmap and thing like that.
Add you in the list

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 02:05:36 PM

i already bought antibitcointalk.com right now im just waiting for the cpanel from anonymousx
because he is the one who donate the hosting i already contact the past dev of anti bitcoin he hold some anti bitcoin domain but he is willing to give it to us i will think something after about it as the development continue and he also give the github account in case it need to fix the error in the code and plan to join us after a few months when he is not busy and also he said he will provide us some graphic design so i take the opportunity to request banner for our new forum when it finish
when i releases the anti bitcoin the concept will not like the same as before and i dont know if someone will support it
but every new coin or every new thing there always a doubt at first but as time will go by they will really see what really our plan
im just asking for your support not from those doubter i can handle it myself
but just to share about forum and become more active in anti bitcoin forum

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: