Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double your money easily by betting on tennis betting  (Read 1052 times)
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 12:57:40 PM

This is interesting actually, although not a lot people familiar, especially who make a bet on gambling sports.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:00:59 PM

Tennis is the only sports i bet on because i simply lack the knowledge to bet on anything else(that doesn't mean i'm a tennis pro). I like to make parlay bets on it, seems to work out the best for me.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 01:28:27 PM

It's not easy to double your money by betting on Tennis, the title of the thread is misleading, but that been said, if you're enthusiastic about the sport (like I am) you'll automatically start to know the players, their game, their weaknesses and with that information you can make good profits if you don't try to go overboard as being a sports it still has some risks.

But I am sure if you follow the game and place bets responsibly you won't lose your money, you may lose 1 - 2 matches but you can make up in the next ones.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:40:42 PM

Nope. Tennis is the hardest sport game to bet. Their ranking would not determine how are they going to play. And they have so many sets game so it is hard to predict which one is going to win

I think actually bet on the sport of tennis is very easy, there are only two options to win and lose. I always bet on tennis and so far pretty good Smiley

I better bet on tennis game than horse racing  Cheesy
You will do not know what horse will win the first place.

So far, i like to chat with abys. Get more tips and suggestion.  Cheesy
Thank you, abys.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Nope. Tennis is the hardest sport game to bet. Their ranking would not determine how are they going to play. And they have so many sets game so it is hard to predict which one is going to win

I think actually bet on the sport of tennis is very easy, there are only two options to win and lose. I always bet on tennis and so far pretty good Smiley

You would be incorrect. You can bet who will win, who will lose, who will win set 1, who will win set 2, will a person win the match 2-0 in sets and many other options. If youre gonna comment at least know what youre commenting about.

i think he mean bet on two sides person is easier.
not like football, soccer, basketball etc that the winning depend on 11 different person form in the game.
sure he should know what he commenting about if he really make a pretty good on his tennis bet.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:27:08 PM

As long as betting is involved, it is always risky and there is no guarantee win bets.
If we can double my money easily by betting on tennis, there is an equal chance that I will lose everything.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Hello .. double your money by placing bets on tennis..

The first video . .. double money on erste bank open tennis tournament ..

go here.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryXf_U_8Ss

Betting on tennis matches is a pretty risky thing. but you can find some good strategies to have make some profitable bets:

http://youngbie.blogspot.pt/2014/01/the-secret-way-to-tennis-profits.html
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:17:12 PM

As long as betting is involved, it is always risky and there is no guarantee win bets.
If we can double my money easily by betting on tennis, there is an equal chance that I will lose everything.

But most of people do not gambling here just to make money but to get the fun of betting. This is the reason for the huge success of gambling even there were more educational awareness against gambling. A gambler find an opportunity of gambling in every events like sport or politics or celebrations.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:21:43 PM

I totally agree. There was just a study in France where they concluded that the most of set up, paid matches in all of the sport is coming from tennis. All you need to is bribe one man to have it your way. That's much easier than to bribe half of the soccer team.

Also in tennis, odds on favorites are really small. And you can't say that there are many surprises. I hate betting on tennis.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:28:16 PM

i have earned lots of money from tennis betting, am i good? actually i won over 7btc from tennis this year, i think some matches are cery unexpcted, but djokovic's match is very easy money.
absy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:29:47 AM

i have earned lots of money from tennis betting, am i good? actually i won over 7btc from tennis this year, i think some matches are cery unexpcted, but djokovic's match is very easy money.

7 btc?? then you have very good knowledge about tennis.. cool .. how much do you stake  ? 50 btc? since djokovic matches have very very less odds..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:19:59 AM

& bitcoins from tennis betting alone must be great achievement. I have more interest in tennis but I'm not expect to predict the result of a match. More over female and mixed tennis are more interesting for me. May be to expand my gambling opportunities I must learn on predicting results of tennis matches.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:52:10 AM

oh my, to win over 7 btc is really a very very very good prediction you must have. hope you can share some tips with us!!!
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:49:16 PM

I would prefer to hear about your ROI% and the time it took you to get there, and also the % you normally bet based on your betting bank. That says a lot of the skill of the punter. Not saying you are bad of course, but you could have made that with a few lucky bets.
Anyway I agree with you on what you say about Djokovic though. He is an amazing tennis player.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████