Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Paper Letter from US, Maryland or Washington 0.2 btc.  (Read 492 times)
HappyS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:23:31 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 10:00:00 AM by HappyS

Need express mail letter from US(Maryland or Washington) with 5-7 blank paper (a4 or letter) lists, pm plz.

Just need a mailing envelope with stamps and weighing several sheets of paper, nothing illegal.

0.2 btc?

Haм нyжны бoтинки для гoльфa, инaчe мы oтcюдa нe выбepeмcя.
13H5Cu9ixeud7kiD52mDXrR7NWgc2PERdJ
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HappyS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:57:58 AM

UP

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 07:20:11 PM

Need express mail letter from US(Maryland or Washington) with 5-7 blank paper (a4 or letter) lists, pm plz.

Just need a mailing envelope with stamps and weighing several sheets of paper, nothing illegal.

0.2 btc?

Lists but blank? How can a list be blank? And what possible legal purpose would there be in specifying the weight of something with no substance? Nobody has blank paper where you live?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:44:06 PM

0.2 btc?

Lists but blank? How can a list be blank? And what possible legal purpose would there be in specifying the weight of something with no substance? Nobody has blank paper where you live?

Haha, I was just thinking the same thing... If I lived in Maryland or DC I would definitely do it, but I don't live in those areas in the US...

I don't see how this could be at all profitable for you?  Why do you need this type of stuff?

HappyS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:12:37 AM

fucking google translate - i need clean sheet  Grin , sorry guys.

and i think i found a man who can make it for me.

I don't see how this could be at all profitable for you?  Why do you need this type of stuff?

it is for the Russian employer, as if I was there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: