Any help is appreciated... I've only mined on BAMT before which is mostly plug and play.
- Fresh Windows 7 64bit Installation
- All drivers are up to date
- All 3 video cards (5970, 5870, and 5770 are detected by Windows) (in device manager under video adapters)
- CGMiner "cgminer-2.8.7-win32.zip" version downloaded from here: http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/
- .BAT file containing: cgminer.exe -o http://coinotron.com:8322
-u CoinHoarder.MineCart -p password --auto-gpu --gpu-fan 75 -I 8 -T
-RESULT: Only mining on GPU0 very slowly
None of the other cores are even mentioned. I also tried pulling up GUIMiner which could only see GPU0 also, could not mine on the other GPUs.
Here is the cgminer output:
C:\Users\user\Desktop\cgminer-2.8.7-win32>cgminer.exe -o http://coinotron.com:83
22 -u CoinHoarder.MineCart -p password --auto-gpu --gpu-fan 75 -I 8 -T
[2012-11-01 00:21:46] Started cgminer 2.8.7
[2012-11-01 00:21:47] ADL found more devices than opencl!
[2012-11-01 00:21:47] There is possibly at least one GPU that doesn't support O
[2012-11-01 00:21:47] Use the gpu map feature to reliably map OpenCL to ADL
[2012-11-01 00:21:47] WARNING: Number of OpenCL and ADL devices did not match!
[2012-11-01 00:21:47] Hardware monitoring may NOT match up with devices!
[2012-11-01 00:21:47] Probing for an alive pool
[2012-11-01 00:21:47] Long-polling activated for http://coinotron.com:8322/LP
[2012-11-01 00:21:49] Pool 0 http://coinotron.com:8322
GPU0 56.5C 75% | (5s):182.8M (avg):126.8Mh/s | A:25 R:0 HW:0 U:1.4/m I: 8
(5s):107.3M (avg):128.4Mh/s | Q:63 A:25 R:0 HW:0 E:40% U:1.3/m