Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Professional Bitcoin/Litecoin Mining/Market Expert needed for 5-10% stake  (Read 444 times)
BitCoinsForGold (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:35:00 PM

I wrote a longer post draft with a whole bunch of really unnecessary information about myself and my history in general then deleted it like an unsent love letter lol.
I know there's 1000 kinds of scams out there so let me make this clear -  I DON'T WANT ANY MONEY OR BTC FROM ANYONE
I apologize for the long post, if you read it all then I thank you and your already ahead of the game.

The Bottom line is, I need 1-on-1 help and guidance in creating a rather large mining operation for myself personally.
Its better explained below, but Im offering 5% of all production I do in separate parts, 5% for existing infrastructure I have and %5 for future infrastructure, both created under someone(s) guidance and support.

Several years ago I posted on a different popular marketing forum about my journey to start mining bitcoins ($13 at the time) and bought $5k worth of stuff that still sits on the shelf unused because I really couldn't get it set up properly and got sidetracked onto other projects

If and when talking with the right candidate I can show you proof of this, but really I only mention it to say that I'm serious and long term, and have been part of the community a long time. Sadly help back from my lack of certain technical knowledge and the inability to dedicate the amount of time needed to fully realize the markets full potential before the market changes so much that that profitability is lost.

I want to do it right this time. I want someone thats going to be my right hand go to man when I need advice or help setting something up, or am having technical issues, monitization help and advice (profitability etc etc)

I'm not a dumb guy, I'm not without my own technical areas of expertise, while I understand a lot about coins and mining, theres a lot I'm unashamed to admit I do not. And to learn it all in an appropriate timeline is daunting. I would rather have "on the job training" from an expert, and then I can pick things up quickly. Many questions Ill have and advice I will need you will find very stupid. But I'll try to keep blonde moments to a minimum. Examples are....

Is it more profitable to mine btc than ltc right now
How do I edit what text document to put what where?
Command line what? What do you mean command line I don't see a place for that. Oh ok.

Im not a man without means, and am serious about setting this up. Ideally you would have a strong technical and hardware expertise as well as economic expertise to be able to look at not just bitcoins but other cryto as well.

I want to start where I'm making about $250-300 a day within the next month or two.
That doesn't necessarily mean bitcoin itself, I'm extremely interested in litecoin mine also, almost more than bitcoin.
But really I will follow where ever the money is.

But I need facts I don't have, such as...

"At current rates per $100 desired profit a day you will need to put out X/th which will cost you Y amount in equipment such as this "insert reputable, shipping, available and existing mining product", which will make you that amount for Z long before the difficulty increases in the next "insert" months. And then will make you approx X2 amount for approx Y2 long"

I also have approx 40 computers right now that are all 4gb to 12gb ram, with 1-2gb video cards in them.
If possible we would find a way to put them to use and begin earning with them. I don't know if this is even possible.

In the end, if your still reading thank you!
"What do i need from you"

1) I need to be able to talk to you on skype when ever I need to, within reason of course. I will initially have a lot of questions, then i will take some time and come up with more, and we can formulate a game plan. Also a way to notify you in an emergency to get on Skype (ie whatsapp or text). The later is more for once everything's up and running and something explodes and i need help lol

2) Once we created a game plan, and I purchased whats needed, and I have the hardware, I would need you to teamviewer into any computers that needed them to be teamviewered into and set them up for max efficiency.

3) Basic ongoing support, help with any expansions I might do. I understand that I'm not paying you your % for when things are going good, but for when things are going badly and i need your help lol.

I do not want to go back and forth in bitcoin talk mail, or checking this post over back and forth. I will reply to people here, but preferably you will contact me on skype if your interested. Please either leave your skype here, or Pm me with it, and I will reply back to you.

I want to express 3 things clearly.......

1) Im not a moron. I am insanely skeptical and anything that you try to tell me that seems as if it might be a scam, even if its a really good one, I will probably not fall for because I always air on the side of caution.

2) I am incredibly serious for someone legit and interested and willing to spend a significant amount to get to my mining goal. When we talk if your interested about me and my areas of expertise and what I do and have done for a living Im more than willing to share, but I've done affiliate marketing for years (hence all the computers) and want to move onto something more steady, stable, and reliable.  I understand this might cost several tens of thousands of dollars.

3) Just to say, as a bonus, I do get free electricity lol. I have an approx 1000sq ft office with ac and utilities included. Though I do kinda "lol" every time i see people factoring in electric. Perhaps its because im in the NW united states where electric is very cheap anyways. The only way I would move everything from my 4300sq ft house is if I saw my personal power bill go to something incredibly high, its $350 a month or so now, so if it went to even 600 or 700 I'd prob keep it here for ease of use, but if it went to 1k+ i might bring it over to my free electric office.

Thank you so much for reading. I will be posting this in different places and forums as well while looking for that right person so dont take that as me being disingenuous, but instead that I'm seriously looking. Perhaps parts of it trying to find something to do with all the damn computers i already have and see if there's anything viable to do with them. When I comes to the long term person I work with, it will be the person that I feel I find the best plan with and feel the most comfortable with. The person that actually gets to the point of setting things up with me. If anyone just wants to help for the sake of helping, then thats awesome of you, and if something you tell me end up making me money I always take care of those that help me out, thats how I've been doing what I do for over 10 years in my industry while others fade in and out.

As a truly last and final part of this too long post, I do please ask you not to flame me on here. I know this isnt a typical request, and the temptation will be strong for you to say things like "Dude just read all the info you need is on here".
I know, I get it. But theres only so many hats a man can wear. And I want to do this with a basic to intermediate knowledge that can turn into something more advanced as I deal with it on a day to day basis. I want the benefit of your mistakes and learning, and am intelligent enough to know what I dont know, and when to seek expert advice. Thank you.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flikflak

Activity: 408
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:04:46 PM

Being sceptical is always good -> in every business.

Have you done a businessplan before? -> even if its quite difficult to forecast a difficulty (i think we won't see a 75b this year)

What is your budget for this project?
BitCoinsForGold (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:44:06 PM

Honestly I kind of do those types of things in reverse and then work in what I feel are acceptable boundaries. Perhaps its because of the type of work I've always done where I find that when I make 100 ads I get 1000 texts, and then from 1000 texts I make $200. So if i want $1k a day I need to bring in 5k texts, and "how do i make that happen", reverse engineering from there.

As far as a business plan, I'm not seeking financing lol. So really it will come down to realistically cross checked numbers.
I dont want to give a dollar amount on my budget, because I feel it simple makes me a target.
I will say that I can realistically invest as much as I need to in order to make these things happen, especially within a $250-300 a day level.

I always want to see how those numbers trail downwards after difficulty changes, from an experts prospective.
It also seems that with the antminer s7's coming out i might be in a good place to begin with this.
flikflak

Activity: 408
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:31:03 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 12:47:00 AM by flikflak

Well then, if your electricity is free, then ~30 x S7 (~50K) should do the job (26000KWh per month!). Buying every 14 days another one will compensate the increasing difficulty for now. You shouldn't expect ROI before 8 months and with a more or less steady daily income of $300 and its further investments (another 40K per year) not before 12-13 months  -> nobody knows were bitcoin will be then.
BitCoinsForGold (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:37:54 PM

It doesn't seem anyone is really replying to this thread anymore, however, I did want to officially close it by saying that after talking with notlist3d (whom I wanted to give a special thank you to for all his advice and help) I've decided not to move forward with mining.

I mentioned I didn't want to say a budget before, because of it making me a target. Since I've decided not to do it, I will say I was looking to spend about 40-50k

Thing is though, with spending that much, the chances of me having a return in 6 months even would probably be unrealistic. And then even if that did happen, which it probably wouldn't, with the difficulty increase and halfing of rewards, I'd be lucky to make even a small amount of profit by the time the rigs were paid off, just as a new series of products came out.

I've spent a lot of time researching the past couple of days, and for the most and better part the consensus of many is that there's just no place anymore for smaller miners, and even me trying to set up 100th or so is still a small mine.

Really I am kinda thinking of it along the lines of a business model in saying that if the devices sold were going to make significant amounts of money, why would the companies even be selling the rigs and equipment at all?

Using myself even as a real life example, if I'm making a lot of money on a site my competition isn't on yet, I don't go and create a bot or program to sell to bring them into that market. I milk that site for all its worth, and then after it becomes too difficult for me to post on, or not lucrative enough anymore, only then would you think of selling something to facilitate someone else doing something what I was doing more successfully 6 months ago.

This is kinda a sad thought, as really this is probably the end of me ever again considering mining bitcoins.
If there was some kinda cutting edge litecoin mining opportunity, then I'd think about that perhaps, so maybe there's hope.

Speaking with notlist3d though and from what I've seen it doesn't seem there's anything out there that gives someone a definitive edge in ltc mining. And if there was, yet again, why would someone sell a magical 100 ltc a day rig for 1-2k, or even 4-5k.

And even if they did, as soon as they sold it to the public, the difficulty would increase so fast it would become a 25-50 ltc a day rig...

Just a sad moment with all this realization, mining is the closest thing in the world to legally printing money lol.

Anyways, enough rambling on, just thought I'd wrap everything up with my final thoughts and decision.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:08:02 PM

Mining is just printing money. i'm glad you realized that no one would sell you a money making machine for less than it would print before you wasted your money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: