Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise on this forum - Round 56  (Read 2333 times)
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 02:46:05 AM

Makes no sense to bid 21 a slot. Are you serious?

Mining is a highly profitable business Wink

You're welcome mining hardware companies, tip me @ 1Garr255 Tongue

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938

What's a GPU?

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 02:47:37 AM

Edit fail. And now I'm spamming. Sorry, and damn you auctions forum! Roll Eyes

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2012, 02:47:59 AM

unfortunately this is the way it goes. BFL (inaba) and BTCFPGA (me) have the funds to pay ridiculous amounts for advertising slots and I will do what it takes to make sure our advertising exposure is at least equal to that of BFL at least in terms of this forum.

All the money goes to support the forum which I happen to think is a very good cause, however as I have stated before I support and would love to see some sort of fair system come into play where each business is only allowed a certain amount of slots and those slots are priced in a way that makes sense for the business that is buying them.

for example I would be happy to pay more for my advertising slots so some Bitcoin startup who has little income could pay less.

I doubt this will ever happen but I am just throwing it out there.

BitcoinCoffee.com

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2012, 03:26:19 AM

unfortunately this is the way it goes. BFL (inaba) and BTCFPGA (me) have the funds to pay ridiculous amounts for advertising slots and I will do what it takes to make sure our advertising exposure is at least equal to that of BFL at least in terms of this forum.

All the money goes to support the forum which I happen to think is a very good cause, however as I have stated before I support and would love to see some sort of fair system come into play where each business is only allowed a certain amount of slots and those slots are priced in a way that makes sense for the business that is buying them.

for example I would be happy to pay more for my advertising slots so some Bitcoin startup who has little income could pay less.

I doubt this will ever happen but I am just throwing it out there.

Oh, no problem at all. I'm actually proud this forum is starting to rank in a very considerable amount of sustainability and progression profit.

Any possibility within the future that you'll provide a cheaper, lower-impression-ranking ad service, such as smaller, less available slots?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: