Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:41:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocoinsnews: 80% of all bitcoin trades are conducted with Chinese yuan  (Read 1212 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:16:39 AM

Who wrote this article? Is he/she on shrooms or something? China has a lot of poor people than the US, and comparing the two via percentage is dumb because China has over one billion in population while US has no more than 350 million. And kewp in mind that the largest mining companies are located in china, so I wouldn't be surprised if it has a lot more activity than the US.
tom555

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:36:22 AM

so,you think we must buy some yuan for bitcoin??
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:23:55 AM

I think that just because China has a large population and cheap electricity. Shocked

and because they can actually produce there their cheap, because arabia, have also cheap electricity and not a small population, but there are no farms there

That's what I was thinking about other day, Saudi Arabia has a really cheap electricity. How come there are no mining farms out there?

Is this something law related? Is it because they are a Muslim country or what? I wouldn't believe so, but there must be a simple explanation.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:36:21 AM

I think that just because China has a large population and cheap electricity. Shocked

and because they can actually produce there their cheap, because arabia, have also cheap electricity and not a small population, but there are no farms there

That's what I was thinking about other day, Saudi Arabia has a really cheap electricity. How come there are no mining farms out there?

Is this something law related? Is it because they are a Muslim country or what? I wouldn't believe so, but there must be a simple explanation.

i explained it there, but i was mean chip and not cheap, a mistake

basically they can't produce their own chipset like china can, and therefore they need to buy it abroad and rise the cost of shipping, probably one of the reaosn why there is no mining there
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:30:34 PM

I  guess arabia enviroment is harder to control miners as i know their country is hot as hell,soo may be one the things thats why there is no big farms or any farm there .Chinese nowadays almost all markets belongs to them ,being poor or rich all countries all has.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: