Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 03:16:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices  (Read 781 times)
michellee

Activity: 448

The Fastest Blockchain- ICO 1/12/17 - 7/1/18

View Profile
Today at 02:36:03 AM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000

if you see the high price of bitcoin at $19,000, you can sell your bitcoin to reach your profit and wait for another down of the price. and today you see the price is at $16,000, this is a good price to buy bitcoin again and I am sure that you can get big amount than before. I think we can use the chance of volatility of bitcoin to gain a profit and we can increase the amount of bitcoin and not just to increase our fiat.

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ilegendph

Activity: 154

Descrow.com   ►  ICO 29th Nov

View Profile
Today at 02:43:43 AM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000
This is the very reason why bitcoin is like stocks than a currency. The price changes every minute and in huge percentage than the original.

andylioe78

Activity: 42

View Profile
Today at 02:48:23 AM

It is your own decision and responsibility whether to buy or sell Bitcoin right now. The increase that we have seen in the last weeks is incredible and if you hold some Bitcoin you may sell it now But nobody knows when the correction will come. This is the hard part of this game.

AIDCOIN — THE TOKEN FOR CHARITABLE GIVING
{ ICO STARTS ON DECEMBER 15th }[/cen
Snub

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:43:07 AM

really, correction can come in any moment and decreace botcoin price at least at 20%.
We have to be really carefull with that

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
moli1

Activity: 84

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
Today at 06:56:31 AM

In 2013, one bitcoin cost $20. In 2017, it costs $20 to send one bitcoin. With record highs, thriving adoption, and media attention, this should be a celebratory time for bitcoin believers.
And yet it’s hard to shake the feeling that something isn’t quite right.
How did we reach a point where the world’s bank killer and Western Union crippler has become incapable of taking on the institutions it once sneered at? Bitcoin is hot as hell right now. But it’s also a mess.

Lowleary

Activity: 11

View Profile
Today at 08:26:37 AM

if i have old bitcoins will just simply holding,now will try to invest more in altcoins and used it to buy bitcoin in future

price is so high and fee unstable
shark69

Activity: 98

View Profile
Today at 12:28:05 PM

bitcoin prices are currently very high, reaching 250 million in rupiah. I do not know exactly what causes it, which is obviously a good opportunity for bitcoin holders. this becomes a new history, where crypto money is higher than fiat money

CryptoVance

Activity: 14

View Profile
Today at 12:37:08 PM

Buying bitcoin and holding bitcoin is the best option in the current situation. I see no reason to sell unless if you are in serious need of money.
simonbakla02

View Profile
Today at 12:47:25 PM

Its unstable right now, it depends on us wether we will cash out or hold our savings in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is increasing and decreasing everyday so we have to be a smart user in this game.
pureclckr

Activity: 207

View Profile
Today at 12:49:31 PM

It's price is very high and it will go more high because it use is going more high. I think it's the right time to hold and invest a bitcoin because it has been gradually rising and it's reaches to $ 18900 and I'm sure to increase it might have reached $ 20,000 before the end of the december and if you have a bitcoin you hold it first and you try to invest.
When the first time I heard about bitcoin its value was worth of 11 Dollar and someone offer me bitcoin for only 5 Dollar but I refused to purchase bitcoin from him, I wish I could have bought from him at that time then saw its value increasing and now you know its value. It’s never late because I think bitcoin has to go further and has to cross all the limits of expectation.
xebecstyx

Activity: 70

View Profile
Today at 12:55:38 PM

It's your own decison and responsibility whether to buy hold or sell Bitcoin now. The rise we saw the last weeks is tremendous and if I would hold some Bitcoin I would probably sell now, wait for the next correction/crash and then buy again. But noone knows when the correction will come. This is the hard part of this game.

Many people ask this sort of question every time; the funny part is that even if they get the same answers, they still keep on asking. I mean, it's your coins, which means that it's also your call depending on what you would best do with it. I think the main consideration here is what's your goal. If you feel that you have the patience to risk holding on to your coins in the hopes that its price would increase, then by all means do it, maybe it would be the best plan because patience always pays off. If you want to cash in now and sell them while the prices are still surging, then no one would say that that's a bad idea because money is still money and profit is still profit.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
■■■ Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 ■ WhitePaper ■ ANN ■ Bounty ■ ICO: 07.11.2017 ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
Galih_Al karim

View Profile
Today at 01:02:04 PM

I will sell bitcoin at a normal price depending on our needs if not too urgent then I will wait until the highest price possible
bajigur894784

View Profile
Today at 01:02:20 PM

The first thing you need to decide when going to trade in the bitcoin market is your attitude at the time of investing. Do you want to make money quickly? Do you think that bitcoin is the future and holding it in the long run is the best option? By understanding the time period of your investment, you can find out which trading strategy is more suitable for your needs. If you're someone who thinks bitcoin could be worth millions of dollars someday, then you'll probably stick with long-term trading strategies. If you only intend to profit from the bitcoin price movement, it is perfect if you use short-term trading strategies.

rony01941

View Profile
Today at 01:14:06 PM

What I know about Bitcoin
Bitcoin's price will increase in 2018. In 2013, Bitcoin's price was 3000$. But now its mango is 15-20 thousand dollar. I favor bitcoins. I like Bitcoin.Bitcoin's system is very confident. So I invest Bitcoin Eager to do.

BusyBeaverHP

Activity: 213

View Profile
Today at 01:25:58 PM

if you see the high price of bitcoin at $19,000, you can sell your bitcoin to reach your profit and wait for another down of the price. and today you see the price is at $16,000, this is a good price to buy bitcoin again and I am sure that you can get big amount than before. I think we can use the chance of volatility of bitcoin to gain a profit and we can increase the amount of bitcoin and not just to increase our fiat.
[/quote
the latest price of bitcoin is reaches to about $16,000 which is very high and people are feeling weird to that price but for the users of
bitcoin it is a chance to earn profit and change their current life time, before this time people were not attracted by bitcoin just because of
the price of bitcoin and now they are very excited to the new updated price of bitcoin.
jovs

Activity: 378

View Profile
Today at 01:31:13 PM

It's your own decison and responsibility whether to buy hold or sell Bitcoin now. The rise we saw the last weeks is tremendous and if I would hold some Bitcoin I would probably sell now, wait for the next correction/crash and then buy again. But noone knows when the correction will come. This is the hard part of this game.
Since bitcoin price is so unpredictable, we need to monitor the rise and dip of its value. Make probable insight on the factors that affect its price, although no one really knows the exact logic on its price. But certainly , there are explainable reason on why bitcoin price shoot up, and fall sometimes from time to time. Awareness and being updated on bitcoin price will help us decide whether we are going to hold, sell or buy bitcoin.

Senior members

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████                   █████
█████   █████   █████   █████
█████▄   ████   ████   ▄█████