Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2018, 05:43:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a reason why Bitcoin has to be the crypto in the future?  (Read 99 times)
BQ

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

yes bitcoi will be the best crypto in the future bcz btc is more advance than other.transaction is easy and btc can proceed huge transaction.
its strong and its best to use.its user frndly

I don't see why bitcoin is more advanced than other cryptos, nor why it's easier or why it could process larger transactions?
There's plenty of alternatives out there, with more functionality, faster, is there not?
I see the only gain is how well distributed Bitcoin is, because no new coin can ever acquire the same kind of distribution, since now everyone is aware of any new crypto that comes out, therefore, people can collect a large amount early on, since people are now always prepared for all the good projects. Compare this with when Bitcoin was created initially, all these years of low value, crashes, people who sold, traded, lost their wallet access etc - the coins are distributed in a way that can never happen again. I believe this is why Bitcoin is #1.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.