Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of bitcoin, supply and demand in the market  (Read 402 times)
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

I am surprised by people who pay attention only to the price, think about the supply and demand, are now trying to sell their bitcoins. You need to understand that this is a new technology that changes the world, this makes the world more honest and fair. Do you really like the current banking system, when some simply print money, while others work tirelessly on food and clothing?
Look at the specific coin from its utility to society, the uniqueness of its technologies, what problem it will solve. And supply and demand are short-term phenomena that can be very deceptive in a certain period of time and do not reflect the real value of a particular currency. Think about the improvement of the world in the future and what bitcoin and its technology can do for it, and not about how to buy cheaper and sell more. This as a result will make you financially independent.

I wait for criticism on my thoughts! Cool

it can't be helped, peoples want to make incomes from bitcoin price. They buy at low, and sell at high.
You are right about it, existing banking system could be replaced in the future by bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
cryptocurrency and blockchain will used globally in the future i believe.

People involved with bitcoin investment usually do their monitoring on the price first where they wanted to know the actual situation of the current value either be uptrend or downtrend. People with simple knowledge about bitcoin don't really check about supply and demand however, their concern is just to check if bitcoin is progressing or not and if they feel the increase can make a profit, then they will have to sell it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

I am surprised by people who pay attention only to the price, think about the supply and demand, are now trying to sell their bitcoins.
This people are part of the bitcoin ecosystem because they heavily invested on it and making a huge return every single day, they are traders because as of the moment only small percentage of bitcoin users actually using it for peer to peer payments which is the ultimate purpose in the creation of bitcoin most of the bitcoin users are taking advantage of it by means of trading and make a living thats simple.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

Exactly! Bitcoin is much broader than just earning from speculation activities.  Even though Bitcoin is there for 8+ years, I believe that it is still in the early phase of development and hence it will take much time from now to evolve into a fine innovation. Sadly, most of us are just concerned about speculation and that won't take us anywhere, in my opinion, we should focus on using it as a payment system in the first place. It's time to realize that Bitcoin is valuable today just because early adopters decided to spend it and they never focused on holding.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

Bitcoin prices are now increasing gradually. Its price depends entirely on its demand. Bitcoin prices were down a few days ago but now its price is rising. Bitcoin supply and increase. Bitcoin has already reached 21 million. This will increase further in the future. As a result, I think its future market will be very high. Bitcoin is becoming popular nowadays, so its demand is also increasing.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

I am surprised by people who pay attention only to the price, think about the supply and demand, are now trying to sell their bitcoins. You need to understand that this is a new technology that changes the world, this makes the world more honest and fair. Do you really like the current banking system, when some simply print money, while others work tirelessly on food and clothing?
Look at the specific coin from its utility to society, the uniqueness of its technologies, what problem it will solve. And supply and demand are short-term phenomena that can be very deceptive in a certain period of time and do not reflect the real value of a particular currency. Think about the improvement of the world in the future and what bitcoin and its technology can do for it, and not about how to buy cheaper and sell more. This as a result will make you financially independent.

I share the same thoughts with you. People always look at the price without taking into cognisance demand and supply factors. The increase or decrease in price of bitcoin largely depends on the forces of demand and supply at every point in time. One may argue that bitcoin has already reach its maximum supply; but the emphasize here is the time periods
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

Bitcoins supply has been limited to 21 million only according to the  creator of bitcoin in the year 2009. Bitcoin has certain positive features because of that its popularity has increased to considerable level . Bitcoin has acquired the investors confidence so naturally its demand is increasing. According to the simple market theory whenever the supply of a commodity is limiting naturally its demand is increasing  in the market and hence its market price is shooting up..

21 million bitcoin supply of bitcoin limit according to creator, but really believe the new technology continue to update and upgrade the computer science expert continue to study and learn the improvement of the new system.

bitcoin is decentralized virtual crypto currency nothing doubt the limit of 21 million bitcoin supply not possible to increase in the future.
so the demands in the market continue to grow and people positively continue to invest in bitcoin.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

Many traders of bitcoin do that. they are always look for the price so they can trading and gaining.
blockchain technology indeed very great, but not everyone know about this. If they knew the potential of cryptocurrency,
they would holding instead trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: