Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 03:01:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 508316 times)
larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:34:49 AM

Reading the first pages of this thread are so satisfying. I could see the nostalgia of those people who were from the thread.

I agree, Bitcoin has so much potential its ridiculous. As soon as the cartels, catch on to Bitcoin it will add 100's of millions into the Bitcoin economy. Think about it, Columbia cocaine producers get a payment of bitcoins from mexico, no need to try and smuggle money through mexico into columbia.

It's probably double-edged sword, when that time comes there'll be so much regulation using it won't be as cheap and convenient as we are using it right now.

ah, but how do you EFFECTIVELY regulate a peer to peer pseudo anonymous system that knows no borders?

Make people fear using it. Block traditional methods (banks/exchanges).

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Windpower

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:40:14 AM

I was very lucky to purchase some bitcoins today. I think you are spot on. If less than 50 million will be made, the value per bit coin will be ridiculous in the coming months...

There is only ever going to be 21,000,000 Bitcoins in circulation. Of course the price of 1 Bitcoin is going to be through the roof.

larem

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:41:30 AM

I was very lucky to purchase some bitcoins today. I think you are spot on. If less than 50 million will be made, the value per bit coin will be ridiculous in the coming months...

There is only ever going to be 21,000,000 Bitcoins in circulation. Of course the price of 1 Bitcoin is going to be through the roof.

BTC can be replaced at any time. The infrastructure is compatible with any other alt.

sakinaka

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:42:13 AM

Well, indeed we are the new wealthy elite. Great prediction from years ago.

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 966

It is better to burn out, than to fade away.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 07:30:19 AM

BTC can be replaced at any time. The infrastructure is compatible with any other alt.

Yes, for sure it could be replaced, but what would the incentive be to do it? There are 1000's of companies and merchants around the world invested in it and it's backed by one of

the strongest decentralized networks on earth. The new alt coin would have to be brilliant for people to migrate away from Bitcoin or Bitcoin would have to have some major

flaws for people to start doing it. For now, we are still potentially wealthy contenders.  Roll Eyes

larem

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:27:52 AM

Yes, for sure it could be replaced, but what would the incentive be to do it? There are 1000's of companies and merchants around the world invested in it and it's backed by one of

the strongest decentralized networks on earth. The new alt coin would have to be brilliant for people to migrate away from Bitcoin or Bitcoin would have to have some major

flaws for people to start doing it. For now, we are still potentially wealthy contenders.  Roll Eyes

They're invested in the backbone itself, not Bitcoin. There is a HUGE difference. It's like saying "why would that airport switch from airplanes to helicopters? They already set themselves up for airplanes." They're easily cross-compatible.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:29:27 AM

i am still far away from the wealthy elites. i need a lot a lot more btc in order to be consider as elite and wealthy. hope to get more btc. it is so hard to get now.

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 966

It is better to burn out, than to fade away.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 10:44:06 AM

They're invested in the backbone itself, not Bitcoin. There is a HUGE difference. It's like saying "why would that airport switch from airplanes to helicopters? They already set themselves up for airplanes." They're easily cross-compatible.

I beg to differ... a lot of them invested in the currency "token" not the Blockchain technology. Some of them have huge amounts of bitcoins hoarded and would not just swap

over to a new token for no reason. There are many Alt coins out there, with better features than Bitcoin, but the majority of the people still stay with Bitcoin. Yes, it might

happen, IF a flaw is identified... but then EVERYONE would be selling and running away. This flaw could also be patched and things would go on as normal. Just remember.. Bitcoin

can easily adapt to changing needs... we just need a consensus.  Wink

RealBitcoin

Activity: 616

Bitcoin is Money!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 11:25:10 AM

i am still far away from the wealthy elites. i need a lot a lot more btc in order to be consider as elite and wealthy. hope to get more btc. it is so hard to get now.

If you do only sig campaigns then it is. Try out investing somewhere it might make you bigger profits.

Earn Bitcoins Tutorial: DOWNLOAD HERE!
xuan87

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:31:52 AM

I am pretty sure next year will be good year for bitcoin,

if bitcoin hit 1000$ I would go to vacation with my whole family and pay all of my mortgage

so thats why i am trying so hard this year to earn more bitcoin

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:14:13 PM

buy more bitcoin, with your day job, there is no other option, to accumulate more, while the price is still low enough for average joe to enter, i consider below 1k reachable for many

no other good way to accumulate directly bitcoin anymore, this is the last stand i think

victoryboy

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:19:43 PM

I will second you that also I am confident about to be part of new elite of Bitcoin in future.Although it is taking taking time but one thing is sure there will a significant rise in price of Bitcoin over the time.

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:22:20 PM

In couple of years these current prices will be part of past and one would just wish to had invested some part of ones savings in Bitcoin.Bitcoin just like every new innovation will reward it holders and creates new richer persons for sure.

jtalk

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:24:44 PM

Price of bitcoin realistically can reach at around 5000-10000$ maximum.Those who have at least 10 bitcoins in their portfolio will benefit from this dramatic increase in price ,whenever it will happen.

jangloos

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:26:51 PM

There are lot of predictions regarding possible ATH in future which varies from 2k to 100 k $ for 1 BTC.I would be happy if we will be able to see anywhere between this range of price.
helloeverybody

Activity: 504

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:30:28 PM

Although another coin could replace bitcoin, this happeining anytime soon is pretty unlikly id say. If millions of people end up putting money into bitcoin either to use or as an investment its goin to take something pretty serious to convince them to try what at the end of the day is just some alt coin. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency. there can be only one!! (main one)

RealBitcoin

Activity: 616

Bitcoin is Money!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 01:19:34 PM

Although another coin could replace bitcoin, this happeining anytime soon is pretty unlikly id say. If millions of people end up putting money into bitcoin either to use or as an investment its goin to take something pretty serious to convince them to try what at the end of the day is just some alt coin. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency. there can be only one!! (main one)

Yep the top 20 already contains better coins than bitcoin or with better features, yet bitcoin still owns 97% of the total altcoin market share.

So that replacement either will never come or it will take many years, and give people a fair chance to switch to the new coin in time.

Earn Bitcoins Tutorial: DOWNLOAD HERE!
Monkey Luffy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:18:58 AM

There is something to be said about enjoying the journey for sure! It is so weird waking up day after day to amazing growth. We are still so new to this it is almost shocking. I keep thinking and waiting for this huge crash back to reality but then we had this supposed "crash" this week and we are still well above our initial investment. 

We are relatively late to this too. I can only imagine what it is like for some of you that bought coins in the $1-$10 range and held until now. Crazy.
But part of the fun of all of this is the anticipation for sure. Even if Bitcoin does not reach the super high milestones predicted by some, it has been way too much fun so far! Almost addicting really. I might need some therapy here soon.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:15:55 AM

There is something to be said about enjoying the journey for sure! It is so weird waking up day after day to amazing growth. We are still so new to this it is almost shocking. I keep thinking and waiting for this huge crash back to reality but then we had this supposed "crash" this week and we are still well above our initial investment. 

We are relatively late to this too. I can only imagine what it is like for some of you that bought coins in the $1-$10 range and held until now. Crazy.
But part of the fun of all of this is the anticipation for sure. Even if Bitcoin does not reach the super high milestones predicted by some, it has been way too much fun so far! Almost addicting really. I might need some therapy here soon.

Welcome to the beginning.
n2004al

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:48:56 AM

I heard an my friend known on online opportunities and a very capable professional person tell me during a discussion that bitcoin is the gold of the virtual world. We were discussing together about the value of a new asset which practically at the moment have not any kind of use but according to me has great potential. He told me the opposite (with reason) arguing that have not value something that have not use. I remembered to him the bought of pizza for 10 000 bitcoins (so even bitcoin was firstly without any kind of value) and he told that the actual value of the asset is a speculative one (having any kind of use). I am stopping here further explanations about our discussions brought here only to tell that the discussion went ahead even after his definition of bitcoin like the gold (make at the beginning of our discussion) and only to tell that this definition didn't made me any kind of impression. And continued my discussion with him even after hearing that. Then reading again all the discussion (was a chat discussion) understand really the value of this expression. Fits exactly with my meaning of its value. I am a lover of bitcoin. But more as a technological product than like e currency. And, as for me, exactly in this way can be understand his value. Mainly as a technological point of value. As a ethalon of every product born after it using the same technology. And like such, its life is (will be) yet to be lived even for much much more time. And its value will be always a point of reference (whatever can be its figure). Exactly like gold in the real world.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.