Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631743 times)
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:08:08 PM

I do not measure my wealth by the amount of money or crypt or cars or similar. I measure my wealth by the quality of people around me, by happy moments, by good thoughts, deeds and times spent with your loved ones Smiley

That's lovely!

I'll take the money.

Having both is far better!  Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2347

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:21:27 AM

This is such a surreal thread to follow. I wish that OP returns to share his thoughts here again.

That may never happen. He was last seen on forums exhibiting a suicidal state of mind.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:40:08 AM

That's taking place continuously. The early investors of bitcoin have turned to be elite, and the other set of people who earned big investing huge fiat had made a good return investing into bitcoin and different trading phenomenon. Hope the same will happen with us when days pass with the small earning we make through different opportunities available.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 9981

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:07:12 AM

That's taking place continuously. The early investors of bitcoin have turned to be elite, and the other set of people who earned big investing huge fiat had made a good return investing into bitcoin and different trading phenomenon. Hope the same will happen with us when days pass with the small earning we make through different opportunities available.

What do you mean by "us?"  I see that you have a join date of May 2013, so have you been accumulating BTC since 2013?  Did you dollar cost average, are you still buying, did you buy in chunks? 

I bought most of my coins in 2014 - however, I have continued to attempt to accumulate in various ways... even now, if the price goes down, I buy more (but mostly because I sell very small amounts as the price goes up, too).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:27:26 AM

Your faith is now a reality. Bitcoin has reached $ 6,000. Which means, If you save 10 Bitcoin you, now you have $ 60000 money that can be spelled out very much for me. Because HODL is better than SELL Smiley Congratulations on your Achievement. We believe Bitcoin will to the moon in few years.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 9981

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:10:25 AM

Your faith is now a reality. Bitcoin has reached $ 6,000. Which means, If you save 10 Bitcoin you, now you have $ 60000 money that can be spelled out very much for me. Because HODL is better than SELL Smiley Congratulations on your Achievement. We believe Bitcoin will to the moon in few years.

Sure, 10 bitcoins is a decent stash to work with, but likely not going to put anyone close to being close to wealthy elite unless: 1) person lives in a very, very, very poor situation or 2) bitcoin does another 10x to 20x.. then maybe we are getting closer in which 10BTC has quite a bit of buying power.

I do agree that 10BTC is a decent place to be, especially if your average cost per BTC is less than $1,000, and also as compared with folks who are going to have to come up with that amount of money, such as $60k, to "get into" an equivalent BTC holdings level.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:13:11 AM

Everyone does not think that bitcoin performance can be like this, 9 years ago bitcoin is worthless but now has reached $ 6100 and it looks like this year will reach $ 10,000 and next year $ 25,000. With the increase in prices, of course many users become wealthy and hopefully we become part of it.
nofuture

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:56:50 AM

Everyone does not think that bitcoin performance can be like this, 9 years ago bitcoin is worthless but now has reached $ 6100 and it looks like this year will reach $ 10,000 and next year $ 25,000. With the increase in prices, of course many users become wealthy and hopefully we become part of it.
LOL, This topic has been 7 years old! There are too many things changed. I can't believe BTC has reached $6,200 now. I wish I could hold more Bitcoin. Unfortunately, the truth is not Cheesy

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:39:18 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

I do not measure my wealth by the amount of money or crypt or cars or similar. I measure my wealth by the quality of people around me, by happy moments, by good thoughts, deeds and times spent with your loved ones Smiley
I believe in the potential of bitcoin that it could be one of our source of income. Yes I believe also that bitcoin could turn us into a new elite of our society but I also believe that it would only happen if it would be equipped by our hard work and patience on dealing with our trading. But I truly believe that it couldn't measure how wealthy you become but how could you help others, how would you share the blessings that you've received and how you manage to hold your wealth properly.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Traslavin

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:43:34 AM

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

I believe in the potential of bitcoin that it could be one of our source of income. Yes I believe also that bitcoin could turn us into a new elite of our society but I also believe that it would only happen if it would be equipped by our hard work and patience on dealing with our trading. But I truly believe that it couldn't measure how wealthy you become but how could you help others, how would you share the blessings that you've received and how you manage to hold your wealth properly.

A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
Traslavin

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:52:14 AM

A very well said sir, for me  the true measure of a wealth is how rich you are as a person in helping your colleagues, families and even those who are in need. Its how you share of what you are to the people around you and also how humble you are despite of what you have. Investing in bitcoin could make as a new elite but its all depends on you.

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:00:47 AM

Those guys who knew about bitcoin back when it started and are still in possesion of those coins they got back then, they really are the new wealthy elite. And I am really hoping that we too can be one of them im the next few years to come.
Yes, actually those who have been able to make an investment to bitcoin on first it was started and still continue to make investments until now are the one who are belong as today's new elite. And for us here, though we've been here a month ago, a year ago, or have started recently all I can say is "hey fellas we didn't yet late, we are able to catch the ship before it's aboard so let's us all enjoy the ride, we were getting there also".
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

This is a very unique fact, the direction of investment is now changing, people prefer investing into cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, because the future of the transaction and the financial world is cryptocurrency.

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:39:05 AM

It can not be denied that the presence of bitcoin becomes a revolution and the direction of transactions change, I'm sure that the world financial system will soon use bitcoin and we will be successful and rich because of bitcoin.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:02:44 PM

Those guys who knew about bitcoin back when it started and are still in possesion of those coins they got back then, they really are the new wealthy elite. And I am really hoping that we too can be one of them im the next few years to come.
Yes, actually those who have been able to make an investment to bitcoin on first it was started and still continue to make investments until now are the one who are belong as today's new elite. And for us here, though we've been here a month ago, a year ago, or have started recently all I can say is "hey fellas we didn't yet late, we are able to catch the ship before it's aboard so let's us all enjoy the ride, we were getting there also".
I can not imagine the world will have a lot of people from Bitcoin become the millionaire Roll Eyes. The best way to make money at the moment, we will not know any way can provide the opportunity to become the millionaire easily like Bitcoin.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████