Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631773 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:15:52 AM

This is too early to call ourselves rich and upper class. But I'm sure our bitcoin will be more valuable in next years.

I wonder what people will call upperclass in bitcoins in a couple years.

1-10 btc will be upper class?Cheesy

10-100 will likely be bitcoin elite very soon
100+ will be the Warren buffets  of the crypto world...

By that logic those with 10,000+ will own the fucking planet.

there are still those with 100k+, at least one of them is still there

they would call them universal...
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalgecin

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:46:02 AM

Main Stream adoption is key. Buy Buy Buy while you can get a bargain Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 09:53:43 AM

This is too early to call ourselves rich and upper class. But I'm sure our bitcoin will be more valuable in next years.

100+ will be the Warren buffets  of the crypto world...

They will.
No more than 1400 person can theoretically own that.
In practice much much less.

We'll be the new illuminati!
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:58:30 AM

there are still those with 100k+, at least one of them is still there

they would call them universal...

Wouldn't it be nice if those with that coin amount started running charities that actually work? Not the charities you here about these days where people put in millions and only a fraction of a % goes to the actual people that needed the aid. There should be a new charity through the blockchain that makes them 100% go to the right places.
kalgecin

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:59:39 AM

100+ will be the Warren buffets  of the crypto world...

They will.
No more than 1400 person can theoretically own that.
In practice much much less.

We'll be the new illuminati!

We need a secret hand chake.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:23:39 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

I must think about this if and when this level will be reached. But for sure I will spend some of m bitcoins for the fee of the universities for my two daughters. If the price will be reached before their going there. hen i will wait that the price go more to spend others. Have no other rush things to do for the moment. Maybe I will change some others just for diversification of my money but not sure about this. Anyhow, as i told in the beginning, everything will be decided in the right, desired and needed moment. When the price will arrive that fantastic figure.
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:32:32 AM

That is true mainstream adoption is the key to success, but at present the prices are comparatively going high so it is not the right time to buy, this is the right time to sell a part of bitcoins and make a profit out of it and if the prices goes down in the coming months than can again buy some bitcoins and hold it for the future for the price hike.
kalgecin

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:34:59 AM

10k a pop. I would go around the world Back Packing Smiley

kalgecin

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:36:45 AM

That is true mainstream adoption is the key to success, but at present the prices are comparatively going high so it is not the right time to buy, this is the right time to sell a part of bitcoins and make a profit out of it and if the prices goes down in the coming months than can again buy some bitcoins and hold it for the future for the price hike.

With all respect I do not agree. Now is still time to buy. I feel the price will rise and fall down to what it is now. Then again this is all speculation but I got this gut feeling a while ago and really think this is another major bubble.

LEONPATTON

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:44:04 AM

It is the truth if Bitcoin ever did realise its full potential. Its that finite supply you see. Essentially it would need to become the working capital of international trade.  Bitcoin would then be taking $10 trillion of foreign currency.  If that were the case, each Bitcoin could be worth about $1 million. The probability of that happening is low but certainly not impossible. More realistically is bitcoin becoming the preferred currency for certain types of trade but even then that would still see Bitcoin price well past its historical high. In this scenario we would be looking at anything from 5k to 20k per coin.  
gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:51:30 AM

With all respect I do not agree. Now is still time to buy. I feel the price will rise and fall down to what it is now. Then again this is all speculation but I got this gut feeling a while ago and really think this is another major bubble.

I Agree. But the fact is that the newbie who wants to get into the bitcoins for the first time will he buy at this price?? I believe he will wait for the prices to get lower down, and yes the people who are using bitcoins since long time they can still afford to buy as they have already made profits out of it, but for the newbie I don't think its a right time to buy.
Bagatell

Activity: 722

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:03:09 PM

I believe he will wait for the prices to get lower down, and yes the people who are using bitcoins since long time they can still afford to buy as they have already made profits out of it, but for the newbie I don't think its a right time to buy.

I was a n00b the first time the price hit $400. Your advice would have been bad then and I think it's probably bad now.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:55:06 PM

I believe he will wait for the prices to get lower down, and yes the people who are using bitcoins since long time they can still afford to buy as they have already made profits out of it, but for the newbie I don't think its a right time to buy.

I was a n00b the first time the price hit $400. Your advice would have been bad then and I think it's probably bad now.

I agree, this may be the last time to get coins sub 500
The next ATH will make the last one look like peanuts
kalgecin

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 02:59:39 PM

We all hope!

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:57:45 PM

We all hope!

Give it a week and you'll be able to get them for sub $250 again.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:56:12 AM

We all hope!

I'm going with a bit higher than that, but I think overall you're right. Then again with China imposing capital controls and the continuing meltdown in Greece, We could both be totally wrong Tongue
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:27:46 AM

I sincerely hope you are wrong on this one.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:07:01 AM

I Agree. But the fact is that the newbie who wants to get into the bitcoins for the first time will he buy at this price?? I believe he will wait for the prices to get lower down, and yes the people who are using bitcoins since long time they can still afford to buy as they have already made profits out of it, but for the newbie I don't think its a right time to buy.

Soon the world will buy mBTC instead of full BTC

There aren't enough full BTC for everyone, it's only natural the price of 1 BTC is beyond reach of even first world citizens.    

If you would want to give every citizen of Tokyo a Bitcoin, you would not even have enough to give each of them a full Bitcoin (not enough by half). And that's just one city. It's ridicilous to expect the price of Bitcoin to stay so low that it is accessable for the average person, it's not designed to be.

The average person should be able to afford just about 3 mBTC (21 million divided by 7 billion) if you hoor more than that your already ahead of the curve.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:11:12 AM

This advice is bogus and todays deep dip of $100 out of nowhere proves that.
I'll wait until $300 to get in on the buying frenzy.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:18:13 AM

I want to be part of the elite too Cheesy

Let's work hard on this beautiful Bitcoin project!

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: