Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631754 times)
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

It is nice to think about the possibility of becoming the next wealthy elite group of any given society because of bitcoins and I shudder to think about the possibilities should that ever happen to me.  For now though, I am just starting and anything that can help me have more to spend on so that I can buy the necessities of life: own house, insirance for my kid, food on the table everyday, paynoff utilities, and spend a little on some frivolities of life, I am all good even if I won't be classified as a wealthy elite. I think the label holds so much pressure on you or security and safety issues that you won't be able to enjoy living freely, and so again, bitcoin is a good opportunity for us wanting to chamge our lives for the better and I'm all up for that even if it's one step at a time.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

It is nice to think about the possibility of becoming the next wealthy elite group of any given society because of bitcoins and I shudder to think about the possibilities should that ever happen to me.  For now though, I am just starting and anything that can help me have more to spend on so that I can buy the necessities of life: own house, insirance for my kid, food on the table everyday, paynoff utilities, and spend a little on some frivolities of life, I am all good even if I won't be classified as a wealthy elite. I think the label holds so much pressure on you or security and safety issues that you won't be able to enjoy living freely, and so again, bitcoin is a good opportunity for us wanting to chamge our lives for the better and I'm all up for that even if it's one step at a time.

That's a great attitude to have. I believe that OPs intention when he spoke about wealth was much more than financial gains. Bitcoin is the disruptive black-swan that will bring such fundamental change to our world and for the better. We, the new wealthy elite, are about to lead this change.
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

Exiting the debt-based economy and creating an asset-based economy is my current focus.  It is interesting the lack of resistance I have encountered from the old paradigm.  Surely it won't last.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

Completely agreed with the statement. With the BTC my future is 100% secured because BTC is the future of economy and once you invest into it, ur profit is confirmed then. Moreover the continuously inflating valuation of bitcoin made him the superstar of cryptocurrency and millions are investing into it and still millions are waiting for its legalization only. So yes I  can proudly say this that I am very confident, I am the new elite wealthy gentleman, with my lovely BTC.

poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

Indeed, legalization and worldwide acceptance of btc might also help. Our attitude will deliver to become wealthy along with btc.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

Why only the gentlemen are being addressed. There are women who are Bitcoin holders and believers as well just saying because I know some. Anyway, I agree to you sir! This 2018 will be a better year than 2017 because I believe that it will continue the demand drive and so is the price and value. This is because the hype started in the last quarter of 2017 and will continue it in the first quarter 2018 after all the holiday vibe and expenses has settled.

Chainblock

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

The person that will get rich with this kind of currency is those who got a lot of bitcoins in their wallet and if you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet then you can be one of the newest wealthy elite in the whole bitcoin community and it cost either hard work or a lot of money and you are the one who will choose which is your type of payment.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

Yes I agree with your statement, but This only applies to a person who in 2011 has at least 10 bitcoins and still holds it. Bottom line if at this time a person has 10-15 bitcoin can be ascertained he is a rich man.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

Yes, I will like to call ourselves "Enlightened Billionaires" We were able to have the information and when the opportunity comes and we were ready, that brought us fortune. I will like to do some charity work with part of my own wealth.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 10063

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

The person that will get rich with this kind of currency is those who got a lot of bitcoins in their wallet and if you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet then you can be one of the newest wealthy elite in the whole bitcoin community and it cost either hard work or a lot of money and you are the one who will choose which is your type of payment.

Define "a lot of bitcoin."

There are a few ways that you can approach investing into bitcoin, in the event that you are serious - besides just viewing that the bitcoin ship has already sailed.

When we first hear about bitcoin and discover that it is a possible good long term investment, many of us starts from wherever we are at in terms of financial resources, and frequently, we may not have a lot of financial resources at our disposal and from which to draw; therefore, we have to calculate our projected income stream into any investment approach that we take into bitcoin.

Of course, if we have some ability to lump sum our investment, then we may choose to lump sum. 

However, we can also decide whether we believe front loading our investment into bitcoin is a good idea or whether we believe that some form of dollar cost averaging investment might be more prudent and/or practical.. and of course we can combine our approach too.

I tend to recommend creating a budget that involves dollar cost averaging investing with a minimum amount of whatever you can reasonably afford, even if that is only $10-$20 per week.  Of course, $500 per month would be better, but we have to think practically, too and not overextend ourselves beyond our means and/or covering our living expenses. 

Accordingly, besides dollar cost averaging, if you happen to earn an extra $2,000 in a particular month, then at that point, you might decide to put half of your extra income into bitcoin for that month.. so you are continuing to dollar cost average invest while lump summing reasonable portions of any extra income that you come across with the passage of time.... And, if you keep up this approach, then you will likely increase your chances of becoming "new wealthy elite, gentlemen"  - especially in comparison with someone who has no plan or has a plan but does not act upon such plan.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
starkan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

I am a newbie in Crypto but been in other fintech ventures and know a lot in that demographic. If I were to purchase $50,000 USD in Crypto (BTC/ETH/IOTA), what would be the best diversification portfolio for a mid-high risk investor like myself would need to do in order to reach this elite group sooner then later?

I bought into one coin that was $1 and its now $7, it seems like a great return on investment in the normal world but in this crypto system i've seen in the upwards of 30,000% increase.

Does anyone one to list few great methods that they would consider investing into if you had my capital to start with?
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:06:16 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?
Yes it is we describe it wealthy.From reaching our goals to be rich.Cryptocurrencies are made to make the world diverse into much higher form of good economy and the coming new generations.more investment should support more investors to continue from being world quality

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:40:40 AM

I am a newbie in Crypto but been in other fintech ventures and know a lot in that demographic. If I were to purchase $50,000 USD in Crypto (BTC/ETH/IOTA), what would be the best diversification portfolio for a mid-high risk investor like myself would need to do in order to reach this elite group sooner then later?

I bought into one coin that was $1 and its now $7, it seems like a great return on investment in the normal world but in this crypto system i've seen in the upwards of 30,000% increase.

Does anyone one to list few great methods that they would consider investing into if you had my capital to start with?

I think that you are way off topic, because this is a bitcoin related thread, and has to do with the prospects of investing into bitcoin, and putting your eggs into the bitcoin basket.

Sure, times may have changed, and sure there are a lot of possible investments out there - and you seem to have already gottent a 7x return on one coin - but no one can really say which coin is preferable for making short term gains, even though there remains the risk of getting involved with various pump and dump scams too.  It could end fine and dandy if you can ride the pump without getting dumped upon - and I suppose part of the valor of bitcoin is that it has proven itself over time to be upwardly appreciative - and you cannot be sure with other projects that may be lacking in some fundamentals in either their attempts to assert that they are better investments than bitcoin or even whatever contributions that they make that might actually cause them to appreciate in value faster than bitcoin.

Sure there are ways to increase your bitcoin by making a variety of investments; however, I think that the premise of this thread was that bitcoin was (and perhaps still is) a better investment than other assets, while there are other threads out there for those kinds of discussions in ways to diversify or to invest in other crypto assets (and to figure out if they are worthy of your time and money)..

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Actually, in bitcoin is an easy way to earn money, if lucky we can earn a lot of money and become a new wealthy elite and of course will make us become more confident

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

I think that you are way off topic, because this is a bitcoin related thread, and has to do with the prospects of investing into bitcoin, and putting your eggs into the bitcoin basket.

Sure, times may have changed, and sure there are a lot of possible investments out there - and you seem to have already gottent a 7x return on one coin - but no one can really say which coin is preferable for making short term gains, even though there remains the risk of getting involved with various pump and dump scams too.  It could end fine and dandy if you can ride the pump without getting dumped upon - and I suppose part of the valor of bitcoin is that it has proven itself over time to be upwardly appreciative - and you cannot be sure with other projects that may be lacking in some fundamentals in either their attempts to assert that they are better investments than bitcoin or even whatever contributions that they make that might actually cause them to appreciate in value faster than bitcoin.

Sure there are ways to increase your bitcoin by making a variety of investments; however, I think that the premise of this thread was that bitcoin was (and perhaps still is) a better investment than other assets, while there are other threads out there for those kinds of discussions in ways to diversify or to invest in other crypto assets (and to figure out if they are worthy of your time and money)..

At the time this thread was created bitcoin was the only main coin around. Those times have changed and you should probably read bitcoin as crypto in the original post.

The gains at the moment are absolutely mental on the alts, those without foundation will learn sooner rather then later that just hype is not enough.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

At the time this thread was created bitcoin was the only main coin around. Those times have changed and you should probably read bitcoin as crypto in the original post.

The gains at the moment are absolutely mental on the alts, those without foundation will learn sooner rather then later that just hype is not enough.

I doubt that we are going to agree that reading of "bitcoin" as "crypto" is a fair reading of the theme of this thread, and whether discussion of various alts is topical here.  I think that we do agree, however, that there is quite a bit of unfounded hype out there in the crypto space that is likely to be found out in some money losing ways.

Actually, I personally, recognize that there is so much crypto convolution out there that seems to lose insights regarding the actual unique contributions of bitcoin that were true when this thread was started and that continue to be true in spite of alt coin attacks that are both carried out in practice and part of the intellectual convolution campaigns that want to assert and argue that bitcoin is just one of many cryptos.   

Keep your eye on the prize, which is bitcoin, even if there are some folks who would like to trick you out of them and trick you into valuing various pump and dump and even intellectual get rich quick schemes.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

For me, yes we will be the new wealthy elite, gentlemen with the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin’s amount is increasing rapidly, and you can earn plenty of money through it. Just need to study and work smartly to make sure that you will gain. If you are setting up your plans or goals pretty well, I’m sure that in the future we will be the next millionaire or even a billionaire with the help of bitcoin. Smiley
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1343

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

Actually, in bitcoin is an easy way to earn money, if lucky we can earn a lot of money and become a new wealthy elite and of course will make us become more confident

There is no easy money available anywhere and Bitcoin is no different. I have been involved with Bitcoins for more than 4 years. And it is true that Bitcoins made me rich. But at the same time I worked extremely hard for that (you can check my activity log here in Bitcointalk). The problem with noobs is that they want Bitcoin to make them rich, without doing anything.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

It's hard to say - but where do you see that the new rich elite is here, even some BTC loans are a problem. Just look in the lending section, and you will see the so-called "new rich elite".
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

I am also really confident we are new wealthy with the help bitcoin. I’m glad that when bitcoin give me a lot of an opportunity. I saw bitcoin is the platform to reach my dreams.  I would like to thank you very much to the founder of the bitcoin and also the Staff and ICO on this forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: