Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631768 times)
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

Yes we will be the new rich world class, with the assistance of bitcoin. Bitcoin's sum is expanding quickly, and you can obtain a lot of cash through it. On the off chance that you are setting up your plans or objectives entirely well, I'm certain that later on we will be the following mogul or even an extremely rich person with the assistance of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KUMISLELE

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

asking people to take a loan to buy an appreciating asset in the same article as talking about financial responsibility, efficiency, and freedom is very ignorant. too
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

I'm so very greetfull about this messages.. Because it's inspiring me more...if i cant join them as one of the new wealthy elite... Then i will buy more bitcoin for more investment and gain more profit for the future...and i will help my family and also my friend...and some part of my money... I will give it to charity fundation... 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vadapally

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

Pay of my debts, all denominated in nearly worthless FRN's, and then retire to the first libertarian seastead if the 'launch loop' isn't yet ready to take me to my ranch on the Moon.

Just buy a cruise ship and park it in international waters.

hey guys get free tokens from future top ico ( IOS  -Internet of Services ) - http://x.co/6nLvJ
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

I'm so very greetfull about this messages.. Because it's inspiring me more...if i cant join them as one of the new wealthy elite... Then i will buy more bitcoin for more investment and gain more profit for the future...and i will help my family and also my friend...and some part of my money... I will give it to charity fundation... 

I will give it to charity fundation... 

I love these words! Kiss Yeah, I hope other traders or investors have profits from cryptocurrency also have this nice thought to help the world be better. We are the human, so, I think we should share our happiness to others when we have money.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Cryptobuz

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:55:47 PM

It feels good and yeah, we can be called the new wealthy elite, gentlemen because we invested in something that has a potential to give us the great outcome. Feels amazing, right?
imcryptorichy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

I'm embarrassed to say this, but, if there any of you that are wealthy, you should visit http://www.imcryptorich.io
ICOchamps
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

Now that's what I call a visionary  Grin hope you've kept most of your btc.
cryptomad77

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

Never seen a boost and boom that was not perpetuated by the government involvement. But it happens with Bitcoin, a cryptocurrency immune from government involving in it, and like it or not btc will keep booming.
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

The person that will get rich with this kind of currency is those who got a lot of bitcoins in their wallet and if you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet then you can be one of the newest wealthy elite in the whole bitcoin community and it cost either hard work or a lot of money and you are the one who will choose which is your type of payment.

Define "a lot of bitcoin."

There are a few ways that you can approach investing into bitcoin, in the event that you are serious - besides just viewing that the bitcoin ship has already sailed.

When we first hear about bitcoin and discover that it is a possible good long term investment, many of us starts from wherever we are at in terms of financial resources, and frequently, we may not have a lot of financial resources at our disposal and from which to draw; therefore, we have to calculate our projected income stream into any investment approach that we take into bitcoin.

Of course, if we have some ability to lump sum our investment, then we may choose to lump sum. 

However, we can also decide whether we believe front loading our investment into bitcoin is a good idea or whether we believe that some form of dollar cost averaging investment might be more prudent and/or practical.. and of course we can combine our approach too.

I tend to recommend creating a budget that involves dollar cost averaging investing with a minimum amount of whatever you can reasonably afford, even if that is only $10-$20 per week.  Of course, $500 per month would be better, but we have to think practically, too and not overextend ourselves beyond our means and/or covering our living expenses. 

Accordingly, besides dollar cost averaging, if you happen to earn an extra $2,000 in a particular month, then at that point, you might decide to put half of your extra income into bitcoin for that month.. so you are continuing to dollar cost average invest while lump summing reasonable portions of any extra income that you come across with the passage of time.... And, if you keep up this approach, then you will likely increase your chances of becoming "new wealthy elite, gentlemen"  - especially in comparison with someone who has no plan or has a plan but does not act upon such plan.
A lot BITCOIN Would vary based on the person in question though, for some even 0.5 BITCOIN is a huge number, others play with 100s of BITCOIN
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10134

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

The person that will get rich with this kind of currency is those who got a lot of bitcoins in their wallet and if you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet then you can be one of the newest wealthy elite in the whole bitcoin community and it cost either hard work or a lot of money and you are the one who will choose which is your type of payment.

Define "a lot of bitcoin."

There are a few ways that you can approach investing into bitcoin, in the event that you are serious - besides just viewing that the bitcoin ship has already sailed.

When we first hear about bitcoin and discover that it is a possible good long term investment, many of us starts from wherever we are at in terms of financial resources, and frequently, we may not have a lot of financial resources at our disposal and from which to draw; therefore, we have to calculate our projected income stream into any investment approach that we take into bitcoin.

Of course, if we have some ability to lump sum our investment, then we may choose to lump sum. 

However, we can also decide whether we believe front loading our investment into bitcoin is a good idea or whether we believe that some form of dollar cost averaging investment might be more prudent and/or practical.. and of course we can combine our approach too.

I tend to recommend creating a budget that involves dollar cost averaging investing with a minimum amount of whatever you can reasonably afford, even if that is only $10-$20 per week.  Of course, $500 per month would be better, but we have to think practically, too and not overextend ourselves beyond our means and/or covering our living expenses. 

Accordingly, besides dollar cost averaging, if you happen to earn an extra $2,000 in a particular month, then at that point, you might decide to put half of your extra income into bitcoin for that month.. so you are continuing to dollar cost average invest while lump summing reasonable portions of any extra income that you come across with the passage of time.... And, if you keep up this approach, then you will likely increase your chances of becoming "new wealthy elite, gentlemen"  - especially in comparison with someone who has no plan or has a plan but does not act upon such plan.
A lot BITCOIN Would vary based on the person in question though, for some even 0.5 BITCOIN is a huge number, others play with 100s of BITCOIN

Surely that is true, and surely, I had been attempting to outline a suggested a kind of hybrid Dollar cost averaging investment methodology that individuals would tailor to their own financial circumstances, risk tolerances, and timeline.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

I am a newbie in Crypto but been in other fintech ventures and know a lot in that demographic. If I were to purchase $50,000 USD in Crypto (BTC/ETH/IOTA), what would be the best diversification portfolio for a mid-high risk investor like myself would need to do in order to reach this elite group sooner then later?

I bought into one coin that was $1 and its now $7, it seems like a great return on investment in the normal world but in this crypto system i've seen in the upwards of 30,000% increase.

Does anyone one to list few great methods that they would consider investing into if you had my capital to start with?
I recommend not dumping $50000 into cryptocurrency on the advice of random people on the internet, that is risky as hell lol, and highly bad investment technique for real
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

I am a newbie in Crypto but been in other fintech ventures and know a lot in that demographic. If I were to purchase $50,000 USD in Crypto (BTC/ETH/IOTA), what would be the best diversification portfolio for a mid-high risk investor like myself would need to do in order to reach this elite group sooner then later?

I bought into one coin that was $1 and its now $7, it seems like a great return on investment in the normal world but in this crypto system i've seen in the upwards of 30,000% increase.

Does anyone one to list few great methods that they would consider investing into if you had my capital to start with?
I recommend not dumping $50000 into cryptocurrency on the advice of random people on the internet, that is risky as hell lol, and highly bad investment technique for real

start small, bet with your head, do your due dilligence, and accept that sometimes you'll lose.

And of course, put your eggs in many baskets Cheesy
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

start small, bet with your head, do your due dilligence, and accept that sometimes you'll lose.

don't reach for the impossible.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:04:57 AM

don't reach for the impossible.

There we disagree.

Always reach for the impossible, because you don't know what it is. 40 years ago, the "impossible" was desktop computers capable of recalculating a genome in a reasonable amount of time. My walmart special laptop will do that now.

Accept that you may not be the guy that pushes "impossible" to new levels, but ALWAYS reach for it Cheesy
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

So am I the only one who sold his bitcoins for like $12 each because he was a broke med student?  Sigh.  To have been here this long and not be one of the wealthy elite is depressing. 

Brutal

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
bctm

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

what happened with the OP of this post?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

what happened with the OP of this post?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=12156.msg27606011#msg27606011
bctm

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

What's weird is that instead of him account username it appears anonymous... did he commit suicide after all?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

What's weird is that instead of him account username it appears anonymous... did he commit suicide after all?

Atlas was banned multiple times due to his extreme behaviour, he account was banned but then he kept popping up under new alter ego's. Fun times...

And no he did not commit suicide, read theymos's post
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: