Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631773 times)
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

Wow this thread is amazing! what foresight these people had, if only I had gone in to crypto earlier. Opportunity missed. We still have a very good chance of making a shed load of money though, keep the faith and It will all be worth while

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chopmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

OMG this predictions were very correct. I wish I'm amongst the new wealthy elite
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?
It's amazing how bitcoin bullish could make solid predictions like this. It appears like he traveled into the future. Anyway, we are basking in the full sunlight of your predictions years ago. Bitcoin made it through to almost $20K just last year December and somewhere in January this year. Bitcoin has and it's still creating millionaires and you foresaw.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

Its very possible that there is a lot of people who will be wealthy from Bitcoins. The phenomenon is still new and has yet to be fully adopted, it still rules the crypto market with high value and highest market cap, The more the people get on board the higher the chances that we'll make the most out of the coin, and i believe more will come

Sirokoshi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

I remember when this site was new to me back in the day, I was discovering Bitcoin and I stumbled upon this thread, I was so mad jealous to not be part of the early adopters, thinking "damn, I will never even be able to make 1 BTC". After 1+ year of hard work dedication, I have managed to make a couple and im less bitter about it. I will continue to keep working on my crypto portfolio so hopefully some day someone gets inspired by this post to get your ass working into getting BTC instead of complaining.
I'm new to the cryptocurrency world. I missed my chance to buy cheap bitcoin. But I work hard to earn a little bit of bitcoin until its price rises..
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

This is a tip to all those who have not yet bought a crypto currency - the sooner you invest in bitcoin - the better. It really works.
Yes, investing in cryptocurrencies really works; and I could say that we are the new wealthy elite; we may be young but we are capable of earning huge profit. And soon, we can be all successful in the future.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

Its very possible that there is a lot of people who will be wealthy from Bitcoins. The phenomenon is still new and has yet to be fully adopted, it still rules the crypto market with high value and highest market cap, The more the people get on board the higher the chances that we'll make the most out of the coin, and i believe more will come
Yes, there's a big possibility that we, are the next line of future elite people tigether with out investments in this industry. Since the world of cryptocurrency is an example of a worthy and great investment, benefits are larger than the odds itself. with its ever changing value, the currency may double, triple or even skyrocket in future.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

I have not yet planned nothing, want nothing to spend for the long term and there will be seen still to wait or to spend while you can.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

While I share the belief that bitcoin or something very like it will play a major role in the future, I think the road there is going to be a lot rougher.

I imagine we will see a huge boom then a bust, after that those who stick around will build the meaning full economy that will allow bitcoin or its successor to dominate.

I don't care about the busts. I am riding this pig wherever it takes me. If it tanks, I'll have a helluva story to tell. I'm sick of half measures. I'm swinging for the fences and If I strike out, so be it.  I won't be some mediocre drone living a life of quiet desperation. I believe in bitcoin and I'm going for broke, knowing the risks.  
And also me too. I am not aim on what ranked are we place in but I give much focus on the stakes I got and in big incomes and opportunities.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Of course, investing in bitcoin will make us profitable, helping us to improve our present life better. But getting rich quickly is not a viable option for us.
We should be interested in learning from experience, how to plan a safe investment for the future instead of dreaming of wealth after a night thanks to bitcoin.
Good luck to all!
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

This is a tip to all those who have not yet bought a crypto currency - the sooner you invest in bitcoin - the better. It really works.

Yeah and I agree with you mate, If I could only knew bitcoin earlier and believe as well, perhaps I have now a lot of bitcoin funds. But since It's impossible of course to come back in the past, So the better to do now Is to believe and Invest on It and wait for the right timing of bitcoin to be arouse that will reach beyond Its limits.
Totoky

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

My to says BTC will be at 600$ in 2 months. Smiley
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

yes from past 2 months fluctuation bitcoin investment is better idea but as a regular traditional  trader i cant even make actual prediction of bitcoin even i need some clarity on bitcoin as if now am earning as much i can bitcoin without investment and keep it for future prediction
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

As I admire some of your passions that you guys have for Bitcoin, investing everyone dollar you own/make into Bitcoin could leave you in a very bad financial situation.  If I can pressure you to not do this because I already pay enough taxes and I'm sick of paying for Welfare cell phones for undeserving fucks! 

Do a percentage of your income.  You could relate this percentage to what you would spend at a bar, or would you normally invest in your 401k or into stocks.   That money isn't really needed to keep you alive right now.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

It's amazing how bitcoin bullish could make solid predictions like this. It appears like he traveled into the future. Anyway, we are basking in the full sunlight of your predictions years ago. Bitcoin made it through to almost $20K just last year December and somewhere in January this year. Bitcoin has and it's still creating millionaires and you foresaw.
The more we invest into the bitcoins, the more we are able to become the elite wealthy people of the current world but as we are investing, we should also diversify our investments as well so that we are on the safe side.
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

growth will only be driven by the application of bitcoin and businesses that are opened with bitcoin, so it is said, it is a community effort to involve everyone and become part of the economy. We need more business and fewer speculators.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

since this post is from 2011, im sure you people who start this year or even before are now on the top with bitcoin, you people are 1st home runners who got bitcoin with a small investment or mining on your own with your computer, you are one of the rich people now if you still in the world of crypto. based on the poster your are having 10 bitcoin but this year is 2018 and its 8 years wow. i can't imagine how big is your wallet now. i hope bitcoin will rise up more.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley
I see nice wishes for 2011. I'm actually very happy because you've probably done a lot of your dreams. I think you deserve it, realizing your dreams may have given you confidence. I am really glad that I have not seen anyone in this world who can not succeed in what they believe. I hope you paid your debts and bought yourself a house and a car.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

We are the new elite gentleman. This is true today, just as it was in 2011 when this thread was started!
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

No doubt about this statement. We are the elite generation on the blockchain technology and surely we will rake in good reward from our hustles. Bitcoin is the way and the future to anyone who's really to learn and invest in it.

We are the new elite gentleman. This is true today, just as it was in 2011 when this thread was started!
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: