Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is needed to beat the champion: bitcoin  (Read 1244 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:14:39 AM

I love Bitcoin, but anyone who thinks it can't be beaten is dangerously deluded.

Top dog never stays top dog forever.

Fact of life.

Bitcoin will need to improve to stay a top dog. In the present time, I think that Bitcoin will stay easily at the top even without improving. Crypto user base is not big enough and even Bitcoin struggles to be recognized and to gain trust of the world, and not some other alt coin out there. I mean look at Ethereum, NXT and Bitshares the last 10 days. Complete dumping.

This above might change in the future. As Bitcoin starts gaining trust, other alts will also be given a chance. And this is where Bitcoin will have to step up the game.

I see no problem though as many people claim that pretty much everything can be added to the Bitcoin that other alts have already developed. I hope this is right!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:32:13 AM

All the other "300" altcoins are the same as Bitcoin, But they are still, all different from each other.
And they all add the newest features and try to become the best I think, but bitcoin can also still evolve from this.
It is like a whole family of coins and bitcoin is like the mother and father.
I gotta tell you that if people dedicate their efforts, time and strength to upgrade, promote and expand bitcoin we would be living in bitcoin world right now. I it painful to see that people driven by greed or other low emotions would create another altshitcoin to pump and dump. Instead of making our world better.
nickenburg (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:12:29 AM

Thanks guys I already learned some new things from this topic!

!

I gotta tell you that if people dedicate their efforts, time and strength to upgrade, promote and expand bitcoin we would be living in bitcoin world right now. I it painful to see that people driven by greed or other low emotions would create another altshitcoin to pump and dump. Instead of making our world better.

I agree on this, only do you think Litecoin came out because he thought he could get rich with a new Altcoin? while Bitcoin wasnt even that big yet?
I think indeed alot of altcoins try to make money fastest way possible, but aren't there altcoins with good intentions?
I mean some altcoins bring new people to Bitcoin, that maybe never heard of bitcoin at all!
Because if you want to buy Altcoins, you have to buy Bitcoins First.
And isn't that a good thing?
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:11:11 PM

Well it's hard to beat bitcoin, it's have a huge market on cryptocurrency, the demand is increased recently. because this is the first cryptocurrency, more famous, more valuable, more adopter coming.

I'm sure people will not know altcoin before know bitcoin first.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: