Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia Bitcoin credit union survey  (Read 1237 times)
dadj (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 08:54:50 AM

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/2leIMs3o

Thanks!  Smiley

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:09:08 PM

It is good to say thanks but it seems not enough in this case, how much are you paying for this survey?

sellscript

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:01:50 AM

my chrome notice your link have virus?
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:02:29 AM

sellscript which antivirus are you using because i could not detect any virus here though i can not fill survey for free.

melisande

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:56:26 AM

Is this survey meant for the Australian residence or for every body regardless of their country provided they know about bitcoin?
sellscript

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:21:59 AM

sellscript which antivirus are you using because i could not detect any virus here though i can not fill survey for free.

I use avast
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:45:28 PM

I use avast
I am also using avast but my firefox mozilla does not give me any notice.

melisande

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:30:38 AM

And, that's it? People gets lazier day to day. Why do not you add a few lines about what is the survey about or what kind of poeple are you looking for?, at least, offer a few coins for filling it (not the best way if you are expecting good answers, though).
That is the situation here and OP does not encourage people by keeping silence over this subject.
dadj (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 10:07:16 AM

my chrome notice your link have virus?

I don't know anything about a virus. If this concerns you the survey service has support https://freeonlinesurveys.com/support#/

Is this survey meant for the Australian residence or for every body regardless of their country provided they know about bitcoin?
It's meant for Australian residents. Sorry, I should have made that clear.

And, that's it? People gets lazier day to day. Why do not you add a few lines about what is the survey about or what kind of poeple are you looking for?, at least, offer a few coins for filling it (not the best way if you are expecting good answers, though).
As you say, offering coins will not return good answers. Here's a few lines about what the survey is about:

I'm writing a business plan to start a Bitcoin credit union in Australia in response to the banking industry shutting out the Bitcoin industry by closing bank accounts to traders and exchanges. Part of the business plan requires market research and an assessment of whether there's enough interest in the Australian community to support the investment of my time in applying for a financial services license and submitting an application to APRA.

Please fill in this survey if you're living in Australia and would seriously consider moving your Australian dollar funds to a Bitcoin credit union.

That is the situation here and OP does not encourage people by keeping silence over this subject.
Sorry I haven't had my email notifications turned on for replies and have just checked back on this thread today.

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

This is site is for autralian people? it is available in the philippines?If yes how can i have a survey? Im registered there but there is no survey...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████