Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xetsr is alt of quickseller scammer  (Read 908 times)
amazonrefunder1 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

illuminati

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:55:40 PM

xetsr is alt of quickseller scammer
what do u say?

he left himself postive trust as why xetsr motherfucker left positive trust to quickseller

please post more proof. i want to fuck xetsr the real ripper life Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:14:53 PM

what do u say?

he left himself postive trust as why xetsr motherfucker left positive trust to quickseller

You left turtlehurricane Positive Trust, therefore you are turtlehurricane.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:19:20 PM

Why you made another thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1215219.0

Please Lock this and make another thread, With Self Moderated, So you can Delete our Posts, And Make Your, With your Own Logic and Proof
amazonrefunder1 (OP)

illuminati

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:21:41 PM

Why you made another thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1215219.0

Please Lock this and make another thread, With Self Moderated, So you can Delete our Posts, And Make Your, With your Own Logic and Proof

IDK you motherfucker stop posting in my thread fool
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:26:08 PM

what do u say?

It's not for us to give proofs because it's not us who is accusing the guy of giving himself positive reputation so you should be the one giving us proofs here , if you don't have any then feel free to close this thread and you may also receive more negative trust from people now .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:02:41 PM

Xetsr is a time waster. See my previous post for more of an explanation. Either way I would avoid this user.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:38:50 PM

what do u say?

You left turtlehurricane Positive Trust, therefore you are turtlehurricane.  Roll Eyes
I actually would not be entirely surprised about this considering that the OP left positive trust for turtle not long after turtle was exposed as having defaulted on 20BTC worth of loans, and after it was exposed that turtle often will not follow through his commitments when trading (eg he selectively scams his customers). 

RE: the OP, no I am not xetsr, and I think a few fairly trusted people can confirm this, however considering the fact neither one of us has scammed anyone, I don't think it really matters
amazonrefunder1 (OP)

illuminati

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:37:25 AM

what do u say?

I actually would not be entirely surprised about this considering that the OP left positive trust for turtle not long after turtle was exposed as having defaulted on 20BTC worth of loans, and after it was exposed that turtle often will not follow through his commitments when trading (eg he selectively scams his customers). 

RE: the OP, no I am not xetsr, and I think a few fairly trusted people can confirm this, however considering the fact neither one of us has scammed anyone, I don't think it really matters

quickseller is a dick sucker
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

Just to bump this as xester and quickdynasty behave the same way.
Guys throw some light.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

Guys throw some light.
The first 2 fake negative feedbacks I received from DT members are from xetsr and OgNasty:

2016-07-18 xetsr: "Avoid this service. They cannot protect you with their "€90 for 1 year assistance service". You won't be protected by joining through their affiliate links either."

shortly after

2016-08-05 OgNasty: "Useless alt of an addicted gambler. Ignore him and his blackmail front masquerading as a service."
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Guys throw some light.
The first 2 fake negative feedbacks I received from DT members are from xetsr and OgNasty:

2016-07-18 xetsr: "Avoid this service. They cannot protect you with their "€90 for 1 year assistance service". You won't be protected by joining through their affiliate links either."

shortly after

2016-08-05 OgNasty: "Useless alt of an addicted gambler. Ignore him and his blackmail front masquerading as a service."

Every dt 1 member ready to exclude lauda and zepher from their trust but cant they remove tgis mf xetsr from their list?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: