Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making a living online (recreate)  (Read 2582 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:57:55 AM

There are tons of opportunity online if you don't want to leave the comfort of your room, you can now do it at home make living online with odesk but now it is called upwork, https://www.upwork.com/ you can find freelancer and freelance jobs online there are varieties of work to choose from there is web developers, mobile developers, designers, writers, virtual artist, customer service agent, sales and marketing experts and many more.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:08:26 AM

whom who knows do whom who does not just teatches but even teaching on line can be profitable soo you can work on line and work abraod in ordr for your income to be more reewlaible for food and digital goods soo BTC its a good way for you to be paied into this work of on line bussiness but theres schemes.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:15:08 AM

There are tons of opportunity online if you don't want to leave the comfort of your room, you can now do it at home make living online with odesk but now it is called upwork, https://www.upwork.com/ you can find freelancer and freelance jobs online there are varieties of work to choose from there is web developers, mobile developers, designers, writers, virtual artist, customer service agent, sales and marketing experts and many more.

Yes online earning are booming since 2005 itself. Now a days it is the era of bitcoin. Because with bitcoin you can make more money for a less time compared to other earning. Bitcoin provides time value earning opportunity. Signature campaign must the good example for that.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:38:12 AM

Yes online earning are booming since 2005 itself. Now a days it is the era of bitcoin. Because with bitcoin you can make more money for a less time compared to other earning. Bitcoin provides time value earning opportunity. Signature campaign must the good example for that.

Yup! there are many ways of earning through bitcoin too, but as for me bitcoin is just a part time, I just share some online job sites you can earn real money and you can convert it with bitcoin too if you like! Grin there are certain jobs there that pays with bitcoin.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:18:35 PM

Yup! there are many ways of earning through bitcoin too, but as for me bitcoin is just a part time, I just share some online job sites you can earn real money and you can convert it with bitcoin too if you like! Grin there are certain jobs there that pays with bitcoin.
Why to earn real money if you can earn bitcoin? If you earn real money, where you can convert it to bitcoin for free? If you want to buy, as far as I know you usually can use bank transfer which costs much, or you can use methods complicated but maybe cheaper (like buying second life linden dollars by bank card and then exchange it to bitcoin)
What is the cheapest (and easyest)method to buy bitcoin for fiat?
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:30:46 PM

Why to earn real money if you can earn bitcoin? If you earn real money, where you can convert it to bitcoin for free? If you want to buy, as far as I know you usually can use bank transfer which costs much, or you can use methods complicated but maybe cheaper (like buying second life linden dollars by bank card and then exchange it to bitcoin)

I mean there are client on that site that are paying bitcoin, so it is not an issue he will pay me bitcoin to my bitcoin wallet, still even if you have bitcoin you will need to convert it with real cash because the majority of merchants like fastfood, drugstores, department store ect... isn't all bitcoins right?
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:28:26 PM

Reading the first few posts my consequence was also that it's only coding and coding related IT stuff can give you proper income for living. I'm thinking about totally different things. I would somehow combine online things with some kind of activity that needs phisical presence based on the lazyness of people. I don't know yet how to define this, but if you think that you have already discovered this kind of activity, please share the idea.
As (according to my idea) it needs local meetings personally and because I live in a small county I would not ruin your business even if you give me some basic guidelines what to do and how.
My first idea was to coach very rich local businessmen about bitcoin system but it seems that it won't start because of the lack of the demand in my city Smiley

It is good idea but I think that is not connected with the living online but with the living with online.  Wink  Then, I think that it will be not enough demand for bitcoin (in the meaning to create this kind of job you have in mind) even for more time. So I'm afraid that it will remain only an good idea. Not an good way to make revenue with the online. Anyhow your try. Maybe there can be some pioneers even in your city which can offer the possibility to do what you think to do only because the attraction they will find for bitcoin. Like us which are here in bitcointalk.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:51:52 AM

It is good idea but I think that is not connected with the living online but with the living with online.  Wink  Then, I think that it will be not enough demand for bitcoin (in the meaning to create this kind of job you have in mind) even for more time. So I'm afraid that it will remain only an good idea. Not an good way to make revenue with the online. Anyhow your try. Maybe there can be some pioneers even in your city which can offer the possibility to do what you think to do only because the attraction they will find for bitcoin. Like us which are here in bitcointalk.

Like I said there are many ways to earn online! and webdesign is one of it, making a living online are certainly great for people who cannot afford to go to work like handicap persons, and I think bitcointalk forum isn't a source of income this is a place were we can learn more about bitcoin, members can suggest new ways to get bitcoin and make bitcoin innovative. for me this forum is great in learning more about crypto currencies although there are signature campaign that you could earn BTC for me it is just an extra income in gaining access in bigger opportunity about bitcoin.
bitart

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:05:13 PM

I mean there are client on that site that are paying bitcoin, so it is not an issue he will pay me bitcoin to my bitcoin wallet, still even if you have bitcoin you will need to convert it with real cash because the majority of merchants like fastfood, drugstores, department store ect... isn't all bitcoins right?
I have a XAPO wallet and have got a debit card attached to it. When I use my debit card, it exchanges the exact amount of bitcoin to fiat and that's all. Merchants accept it because it's VISA and they don't know what is happening behind the scenes Smiley (and tjey don't care, even if they know, their business is with VISA, not XAPO).
I have tried only POS purchase but others said that you can withdraw money from ATM as well.
Maybe this can be a temporary solution until merchants start to accept bitcoin directly in the future.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:57:05 PM

I have a XAPO wallet and have got a debit card attached to it. When I use my debit card, it exchanges the exact amount of bitcoin to fiat and that's all. Merchants accept it because it's VISA and they don't know what is happening behind the scenes Smiley (and tjey don't care, even if they know, their business is with VISA, not XAPO).
I have tried only POS purchase but others said that you can withdraw money from ATM as well.
Maybe this can be a temporary solution until merchants start to accept bitcoin directly in the future.

I have tought about this too, but I feel like I would become too addicted to shopping and I would ruin my hard earned BTC gains, so I must stay frugal. I also like to know what's going on behind the scenes, I like to know the addresses specifically when im sending and receiving.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:33:27 PM

Well that pretty great for you Grin using your debit card in buying with your bitcoin, well let's just say it will happen in the future but we don't know when it will happen, and if that happens no more hustle in our part that is using bitcoin.
bitart

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:14:15 PM

I have tought about this too, but I feel like I would become too addicted to shopping and I would ruin my hard earned BTC gains, so I must stay frugal. I also like to know what's going on behind the scenes, I like to know the addresses specifically when im sending and receiving.
You're right, I am trying to restrict myself of using it frequently, because of the hard earned bitcoins, but sometimes I just buy a coke or something, just to be sure that the system is still working Smiley But if somehow I would get a monthly income in bitcoin, it would have been just normal to do the daily spendings with it. Until this happens, I just consider it as a possibility to spend bitcoin with, if needed.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 10:30:29 PM

Why not code for others? Or create services people like?

If i would live in a country that is not Switzerland i could easily live from one Website i have and the Adsense income on there. The website is simple and needs barely maintaince, but i managed to make something, that already exists in several variations, so simple and that people started to use it.

Well the cost of living isn't the same in many countries.
I agree at that point, and the same product(website) can be sold many time lower in other countries.
Personally i wish to earn from adsense one day, but i just need to start something and then leave me do the job.

tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:01:42 AM

Like I said there are many ways to earn online! and webdesign is one of it, making a living online are certainly great for people who cannot afford to go to work like handicap persons, and I think bitcointalk forum isn't a source of income this is a place were we can learn more about bitcoin, members can suggest new ways to get bitcoin and make bitcoin innovative. for me this forum is great in learning more about crypto currencies although there are signature campaign that you could earn BTC for me it is just an extra income in gaining access in bigger opportunity about bitcoin.
This forum has a few ways to earn income but it sure is not a stable income. Coding and programming is by far the best way to make a stable healthy income on the internet. The more I learn about coding, the more opportunities come up

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:30:51 AM

create a money making website telling people how to make money online
This is true. There a lot of amazon ebook sellers and udemy courses that sell pure bs to people on how to make money.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:01:16 AM

I might want to teach myself some new coding languages and code some bots from these games. Friends of mine in real life have talked about selling botted WoW accounts. Anyone who has that kind of skill and has already shelled out for a high performance gaming rig could make a killing

That's a nice idea to make bot on War of Warcraft game.
Knock me if you invent the new one.  Tongue

Anyway, coding skill is very needed in nowadays.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:03:30 AM

Webdesign, and all design skill can make income for us. It's not hard to start learn design on photoshop, corel, illustrator or any software from youtube.

Everytime you need fresh idea to make new design, visit youtube. There are tons good people who sharing their skill in there.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:25:27 AM

This forum has a few ways to earn income but it sure is not a stable income. Coding and programming is by far the best way to make a stable healthy income on the internet. The more I learn about coding, the more opportunities come up

Yup coding is one of the best way to earn online, but nevertheless not everyone is familliar with coding there are still other ways to earn online aside from coding that certain people can rely on, there is online job that pays you by reviewing calls, Encoding,  webdesign and a lot more.

Webdesign, and all design skill can make income for us. It's not hard to start learn design on photoshop, corel, illustrator or any software from youtube.

Everytime you need fresh idea to make new design, visit youtube. There are tons good people who sharing their skill in there.

Yup designing are great stuff and my favorite of all jobs on the net, and you can now rely on youtube to enhance your knowledge in webdesigning,

That is one great advice for people who wants to try webdesign tutorials on youtube are very useful too. Grin
nailairshad

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:22:56 AM

full informative and brilliant write up.
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:33:43 AM

My Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online

3. Sell products from your own website

Defo agree with this, it is very rewarding to have your own site and actually make sales.  Im just starting out but already found some good success. Feels ways better than using 3rd party like ebay aswell. 

I'd pick good geniune long term ways to make money online vs get rich quick ways which wont last.  If you want to never have a boss you need ideas which are going to last 10 years+
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: