Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Giveaway ended  (Read 4395 times)
Saran666

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:11:29 PM

payout received
https://blockchain.info/tx/22b13234d19906f250ca382cfe4716433ca0665175c29fccc6dca431a3881cd1
colcoldit

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:12:27 PM

Todays payouts sent:
https://blockchain.info/tx/22b13234d19906f250ca382cfe4716433ca0665175c29fccc6dca431a3881cd1

We have now paid over 0.45BTC and have over 2.6BTC invested into our program!

Got paid during the past 2 days but not today.

BTC address 17wYKPeeH7CzCapGwuDMBv21kegKjeRRsK
Deposit TXID https://blockchain.info/tx/383b8c865e28a2d677d04108e070db6d6385bd9e8d62ba1917bd69a5c64507c4

My BTC address is also not listed in the site anymore.

What happened Admin?

fixed. 20 payouts that were missed have now been sent. We have now paid over 0.5BTC including giveaways and bonuses!
Total payouts sent today: 66 payments

Payout confirmed.
https://blockchain.info/tx/67d19c912f96eef425ddbb47ed7565c0c5726372918f9b384e6e495edc305bd2

My investment address is also back on its usual place in the site investment page list.

Thanks for the quick fix Admin!

icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:44:14 PM

@icaruz Of course you won't receive anything. Coins.ph is a exchange, you can't use exchanges/coinbase to invest in this kind of site with unique address to deposit since the system don't know where to pay the btc because they all use shared address. Try to contact admin to change the btc address you will receive the payments.

Note: Got my payment too.

admin plss fix my account.
Hello
Please send an address where you can receive your future payments
Format your PM as so:

Old address:
New address:
TXID (blockchain link to transaction for deposit):

Send this to me, and I will be able to send the rest (30%+principle) from now on.

done admin.thanks for the qiuck response and action regarding my concern. Grin Grin
you are welcome, thank you for choosing us!

still no payment recieve. already gave you the details admin.plss check it

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
icaruz

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:07:52 PM

@icaruz Of course you won't receive anything. Coins.ph is a exchange, you can't use exchanges/coinbase to invest in this kind of site with unique address to deposit since the system don't know where to pay the btc because they all use shared address. Try to contact admin to change the btc address you will receive the payments.

Hello
Format your PM as so:

Old address:
New address:

Send this to me, and I will be able to send the rest (30%+principle) from now on.

done admin.thanks for the qiuck response and action regarding my concern. Grin Grin

You gave us an address that matched no deposits and when we asked for a deposit transaction ID you sent a link to a new address that had no funds.
We need the deposit TXID in order for us to find your deposit let alone make the payout, currently we have no information.

heres the txid ..

https://blockchain.info/tx/fac9e6ebd9a06199836f22523438ed09a4e82b12e53c75dc957cce50b6cd4811

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:11:04 PM

Only a few hours left until payouts for Day #3
Site in profit over 1.9BTC as of this post, automated trading is yielding well.

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:13:32 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:20:44 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin
Lol and yet you believe robitbot and invest big BTC into it...
robitbot homepage: "This is a new generation of trading robots, which independently takes all of the information from the market and calculates the necessary parameters for optimal trading. Incredible quality and stability of all system - processes are fully automated."
you make no sense to me vasilich.
icaruz

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:24:11 PM

Hello
Format your PM as so:

Old address:
New address:

You gave us an address that matched no deposits and when we asked for a deposit transaction ID you sent a link to a new address that had no funds.
We need the deposit TXID in order for us to find your deposit let alone make the payout, currently we have no information.

heres the txid ..

https://blockchain.info/tx/fac9e6ebd9a06199836f22523438ed09a4e82b12e53c75dc957cce50b6cd4811
the issue has now been fixed, check your new address for balance. it'll be sent here from now on.

thanks admin.got my first payment. ur d man. Grin Grin

Vasilich

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:33:04 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin
robitbot homepage: "This is a new generation of trading robots, which independently takes all of the information from the market and calculates the necessary parameters for optimal trading. Incredible quality and stability of all system - processes are fully automated."

If everything is so reliably then try to make a deposit in this project in the amount of 1 BTC and look at the result...
Let me remind you that in Robitbot i made a deposits in 1 BTC every week in during 5 weeks and got profit more than 1 BTC.
Try do deposit here on this amount (1 BTC) and you will see faster SCAM without any profit... info = 100%  Grin
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:37:08 PM

Hello
Format your PM as so:

Old address:
New address:

heres the txid ..

the issue has now been fixed, check your new address for balance. it'll be sent here from now on.

thanks admin.got my first payment. ur d man. Grin Grin
Great to see that you are able to receive your payment because I think that this may gonna live for a while and I think that the admin is not gonna let anyone down
rychallenge

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:38:45 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin

If everything is so reliably then try to make a deposit in this project in the amount of 1 BTC and look at the result...
Let me remind you that in Robitbot i made a deposits in 1 BTC every week in during 5 weeks and got profit more than 1 BTC.
Try do deposit here on this amount (1 BTC) and you will see faster SCAM without any profit... info = 100%  Grin
I don't have 1BTC to spare. I have invested .05 and i've gotten profit so far, see if it continues when principle day comes.
not a scam until it doesn't pay and so far, it is paying.
go promote some scam like raisebits or something instead of posting here, you're a waste of internet bandwidth with the crap you post considering you are hypocritical by investing in garbage like raisebits which are owned by the same scammer.
Vasilich

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:43:15 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin

I don't have 1BTC to spare. I have invested .05 and i've gotten profit so far, see if it continues when principle day comes.
go promote some scam like raisebits or something instead of posting here, you're a waste of internet bandwidth with the crap you post considering you are hypocritical by investing in garbage like raisebits which are owned by the same scammer.

RaiseBits like BTCGrow - it is unskilled sites. Stop thinking that the site RaiseBits for me is something special. I think that both of them soon will be scam.
rychallenge

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:45:34 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin

RaiseBits like BTCGrow - it is unskilled sites. Stop thinking that the site RaiseBits for me is something special. I think that both of them soon will be scam.
so what makes me wonder, is why you invest and post positive payment proof in 20 days scam like raisebits, but then you post negatives about btcgrow.
if they are the same 'unskilled' sites, but you treat them different.
this is what makes me wonder about you
Vasilich

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:50:04 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin

so what makes me wonder, is why you invest and post positive payment proof in 20 days scam like raisebits, but then you post negatives about btcgrow.

Yes, you are right, just for some reason I do not like this site.
But I think will wise to give them a chance and after we will see who will work well.
rychallenge

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:51:31 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin

But I think will wise to give them a chance and after we will see who will work well.
ok i guess its fair enough. i think impact on raisebits design (like enlarger and robitbot) give you more confidence since previous two long lasting projects. my opinion
Vasilich

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 01:54:52 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin

ok i guess its fair enough. i think impact on raisebits design (like enlarger and robitbot) give you more confidence since previous two long lasting projects. my opinion

I think so too, but I understand that this is a misconception. In other words, this site BTCGrow may be more reliable in terms of investment than RaiseBits...  Undecided
rychallenge

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:16:31 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin

I think so too, but I understand that this is a misconception. In other words, this site BTCGrow may be more reliable in terms of investment than RaiseBits...  Undecided
Yes so then why call this scam and not Raisebits? This is what confuses me
NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:11:44 PM

I've drop some here  Grin
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:18:28 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin

Also another example of that is when he said that bithourler was the best site and that it was paying when it was clearly selective payments and then he goes and bashes JDplatform and says its the worst platform ever, when it is essentially the same site.....
rychallenge

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:13:20 PM

Yeah right.... Roll Eyes

Hahaha  Grin

Also another example of that is when he said that bithourler was the best site and that it was paying when it was clearly selective payments and then he goes and bashes JDplatform and says its the worst platform ever, when it is essentially the same site.....
Exactly which is why I wonder why he basehes certain sites and then promotes others that are the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: