Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AnonWallet - Simple Anonymous Web Bitcoin Wallet  (Read 1425 times)
szeloof (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:28:34 PM

Hello,
https://www.anonwallet.cf is a simple web bitcoin wallet that does not require an email address and sends all bitcoin transactions over a tor proxy for anonymity. You can treat it like a burner/disposable phone, but for bitcoin. Make a new account/address for each "sketchy" transaction you want to do and send the bitcoin to that address first for a small layer of laundering or protection. Or you could use it as a normal wallet. Make as many wallets as you want, it's free and the addresses never expire. Feel free to let me know of any bugs you encounter with it. There will be more functionality added soon. Since it's a new site and there aren't any people using it yet, you are probably a little skeptical about it. I don't blame you. I can provide proofs of transactions made with it, or you can deposit a very small amount of BTC to try it for yourself. Deposits only require 1 confirmation before they can be withdrawn so it is very fast. The site, sql database, and bitcoind wallet are all hosted on separate dedicated servers which are backed up nightly. All private keys are securely backed up hourly. Don't hesitate to let me know any problems you have with the site or any features you would like to see it have. It's always going to be free, I just want to help people out that want some throwaway bitcoin addresses or whatever. If you are using it and have a serious problem, you can text me at 760-383-3862. Keep in mind, this site is still a beta. I just want to see what some people think first. I know there are a few other sites like this, I just want to provide a simple alternative option.

Thanks for your time,
Sam

https://www.anonwallet.cf
Here are some screenshots:
http://hershal.asuscomm.com/upload/uploads/2015-10-21-23-29-52-5776876df1b0c8009aab0cd53fbdd469.png
http://hershal.asuscomm.com/upload/uploads/2015-10-21-23-29-52-1e67d4133b9c5fd10aff6939a163acfa.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:53:10 AM

I just visited the site, it's make me not interested Undecided sorry but your site is looks amateur, there are a lot bitcoin web wallet out there and they have a better interface and of course they trusted. sorry no offense, but you should improve a web interface, ect, ect.
szeloof (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:06:46 AM

I just visited the site, it's make me not interested Undecided sorry but your site is looks amateur, there are a lot bitcoin web wallet out there and they have a better interface and of course they trusted. sorry no offense, but you should improve a web interface, ect, ect.

That's totally understandable, thanks for the idea. I'll definitely have to work on the front end of the site. I'm a high school kid and I'm still learning about web development, so it might take a couple of days. I'm making this site more for fun than anything else.
BitTalkyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

That's totally understandable, thanks for the idea. I'll definitely have to work on the front end of the site. I'm a high school kid and I'm still learning about web development, so it might take a couple of days. I'm making this site more for fun than anything else.
Free domain, poor design, only 5 users registered :/
99% Scam
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:26:06 AM

Had to agree with tgis. If you really want to start a projext like tgis then, a lot of programming skills is needed. Also you mut have a to ready the funds for this project, as I can see in the site, it's a no no for anyone to even consider using this.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:39:33 AM

I can help do work some parts of your site and make it more attractive haha... hit me up with a PM if maybe you're interested Smiley

Regards,
Jm Erestain
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:11:49 PM

yep for something that holds your private keys and bitcoin obviously, it needs to show the user that the site is safe and trusted, the way you can start doing that is maybe get a cleaner UI and trust will just take time to build
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:37:19 AM

By saying that, you just closed your business.
szeloof (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:11:01 PM

It's not intended to be a business, its just a site that I'm sharing. Not indented to make me any money.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:58:46 PM

It's not intended to be a business, its just a site that I'm sharing. Not indented to make me any money.
you have to be careful what you bring here. even if you are honest but your site has bugs and people lose btc there, they will never forget, even come looking for you...

if you are just experimenting for fun etc. i suggest you put the code up and let people see how it works, if it is verifiable, and even they can help you fix any bugs or security weaknesses it might have that you may have missed.

the idea of the wallet sounds good, but something like it needs to be trusted for anyone to use it.
szeloof (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:12:38 PM

you have to be careful what you bring here. even if you are honest but your site has bugs and people lose btc there, they will never forget, even come looking for you...

if you are just experimenting for fun etc. i suggest you put the code up and let people see how it works, if it is verifiable, and even they can help you fix any bugs or security weaknesses it might have that you may have missed.

the idea of the wallet sounds good, but something like it needs to be trusted for anyone to use it.

I agree, I will definitely post the code on GitHub. Thanks.
szeloof (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:01:22 PM

While we're talking about web wallet, how's the security of your bitcoin wallet?
Many online wallets are either not very secure or centralized (no private key for you), so i hope your wallet could be better

I think you should make your project become open source & put it on GitHub, so people could participate in development of your project Smiley

I'm definitely going to post all code, good idea. thanks Smiley
Currently the wallet is centralized: when a user makes an account, a JSON call is made to a local bitcoind running on a dedicated server that generates a receiving address which is submitted to an sql database to keep track of each user and their associated addresses.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:52:50 PM

What's new? It's possible to get the same service from blockchain.info.
I never gave them an email address, and it works with Tor.

I always like new young people starting new services, but to be successful, the newcomer must propose something than the competition doesn't. And that's tough, when the competitor is pretty well regarded like blockchain.info. (I've been using it for 3 years).

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 02:20:56 AM

I agree, I will definitely post the code on GitHub. Thanks.
Yeah, great idea.
I would be interested to take a look at the code and report any bugs I might find.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: