Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.025BTC - Loan]  (Read 1180 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:29:16 AM

I sent him a PM since I didnt get the loan paid, and no messege was sent to me today regarding this transacion done.
Will wait for 24hs for an answer.

Its been two days since the due date of his loan and yet you didn't receive any response from him? I guess it is safe to say that he already defaulted on his loan Roll Eyes

I guess ur right. Well... leaving the proper trust....

Next time................
COLLATERAL.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:38:04 AM

I sent him a PM since I didnt get the loan paid, and no messege was sent to me today regarding this transacion done.
Will wait for 24hs for an answer.

Its been two days since the due date of his loan and yet you didn't receive any response from him? I guess it is safe to say that he already defaulted on his loan Roll Eyes

I guess ur right. Well... leaving the proper trust....

He's managed to post a couple of posts yesterday and he's active 4 hours ago, yet you got no response so definitely he has no plans pay his loan. He deserve a negative feedback from a trusted member!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: