Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:32:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i earn with bitcoin please?  (Read 13520 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:45:19 PM

The easiest way to start earning Bitcoin is through faucets or paid-to-clicks sites like coinad.com or btcclicks.com

If you have some skills, try to offer them on the Services section, too.
faucets are the worst way to invest your time.

I honestly think people who use them are not doing the math.  They see the site use a smaller unit of BTC and think they are gaining more then they are.

Most you will spend a hour for a few cents.   That is not enough to pay for a monitor and computer to stay on to do faucets... it makes no sense to do them.  But still there are always a few who do them.
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:56:29 AM

Thanks I do have a video editing skill. Its not that good really but what I can do it cut-append, add watermarks and zoom portion of the video. Can this skill be of help to earn bitcoin?

but before that I would need to acquire a bitcoin address.

check this link and choose what is the best that will fit for you, after you download any wallet on that link, you can now generate your own bitcoin address Smiley

https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
I agree. Check out the bitcointalk link as it gives you better understanding on how to have your own wallet so you can generate your personal Bitcoin address. Also, try and promote your skills as much as you can. You will obviously have a bit of a competition.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:06:32 AM

The easiest way to start earning Bitcoin is through faucets or paid-to-clicks sites like coinad.com or btcclicks.com

Those mentioned paid to click sites were the best way to waste your precious time. I've tried it before way back I am a newbie and I just wasted my there, I find faucets more fun than those PTC sites Cheesy

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:18:21 AM

Those mentioned paid to click sites were the best way to waste your precious time. I've tried it before way back I am a newbie and I just wasted my there, I find faucets more fun than those PTC sites Cheesy

agree to this as PTC sites are paying very very low amount, faucet sites are way better than PTC sites but that doesnt mean faucet is profitable compared to the time you are spending for it
Laosai

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:32:31 AM

agree to this as PTC sites are paying very very low amount, faucet sites are way better than PTC sites but that doesnt mean faucet is profitable compared to the time you are spending for it

Yeah I know it but as a newbie before, faucets and PTC sites were the only way I know to get some free bits so I'd stick to faucets for some time before finding out this forum. Its still better than nothing Cheesy

NETFix

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:29:20 PM

get paid to sites that pay in bitcoins, doing small tasks for bitcoins, signature campaigns
UserVVIP

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:49:43 PM

Just buy some, and sell some.

Perfect way to make monies.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:36:43 AM

that still depends on how the market price moves and it could lead to a loss too if not done in the right way and ofcourse it needs a lot of patience
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:48:22 AM

that still depends on how the market price moves and it could lead to a loss too if not done in the right way and ofcourse it needs a lot of patience

I would agree it's not near as easy as just buy and sell.  You will need a strategy that is working or you will lose quickly.

Just sitting on BTC is much safer then trading it if you don't know what your doing.  It is much more safe investing strategy.
bagalkot

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:56:31 AM

I would agree it's not near as easy as just buy and sell.  You will need a strategy that is working or you will lose quickly.

Just sitting on BTC is much safer then trading it if you don't know what your doing.  It is much more safe investing strategy.

what you said is perfect if you dont have knowledge about market it is better to safe it what ever you got and earn and safely keep, when you need to sell then dont see any others reply just do what you want
makcik

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:36:19 PM

It's a certain thing that no one will pay you huge amount of bitcoins for free. But you can do some tasks.
The method here is farming faucets. All you have to do here is do small tasks like visiting some websites, clicking somewhere, and keep visiting hourly or a few times in a day and that's it.. You will get a few satoshis for doing it. But, this method is too much time taking and less paying. So, people prefer trading and mining.
Laosai

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:51:11 AM

It's a certain thing that no one will pay you huge amount of bitcoins for free. But you can do some tasks.
The method here is farming faucets. All you have to do here is do small tasks like visiting some websites, clicking somewhere, and keep visiting hourly or a few times in a day and that's it.. You will get a few satoshis for doing it. But, this method is too much time taking and less paying. So, people prefer trading and mining.

Farming faucets was one common way to earn bitcoins, they do even use faucet rotators to make it easier to browse different faucets, but just like everyone says, its a waste of time. Its a good earning alternative for newbies though but not for long term.

Mining seems not profitable nowadays and you definitely need some good investment to earn decently and regarding to trading, its not recommended to newbies, it somehow needs some skills.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:09:25 AM

Try bitvisitor.com you can get pay by every 60 bits to your wallet. faucet is the only way to earn without investment but you need to clear captcha and try for signatures but for that you need investment. check with your own wish.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:05:26 AM

Try faucnets, that is a lon long way to earn coins, but in the end when BTC will reach reaaly great value it may be worth it.

TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:22:43 AM

Signature campaign is the best way for earning bitcoin.
avw1982

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:30:16 PM

Apart from signature campaign He can earn Bitcoin from faucets but its pretty hard to get big money, I am sure that will good for this newbie. But I feel he would go for learning BTC more and He could Invest and trade in anywhere like localbitcoins or some others.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:33:06 PM

Apart from signature campaign He can earn Bitcoin from faucets but its pretty hard to get big money, I am sure that will good for this newbie. But I feel he would go for learning BTC more and He could Invest and trade in anywhere like localbitcoins or some others.
Those are all good ways and I am starting to see faucets as good way to earn now if you have extra time on your hands at the computer.
Signup for a xapo wallet and go to xapo based faucets. No need to wait until you make the minimum amount to withdraw with their faucets like all the other ones. You can get it sent directly after completing it and it arrives instantly, no need waiting for confirmations from the blockchain Grin
saddoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:55:35 PM

you can earn money in signature campaigns
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:03:37 AM

Try faucnets, that is a lon long way to earn coins, but in the end when BTC will reach reaaly great value it may be worth it.
Faucets is the worst way on earning a bitcoin.
avw1982

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:58:22 AM

Aprat from signature campaigns faucets are the best way to earn Bit coin But very little amount only they will pay for us. I already gave some ideas in other also I think. but use bitvisitor.com you can get pay for each clicks and for clearing captcha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: