Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [(Updated 4/2)USA/CANADA GROUP BUY] Denarium Silver 1 BTC Coins  (Read 8227 times)
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:48:37 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 06:22:22 PM by ezeminer

I am opening this thread to help get a group shipment of Denarium Silver coins to the US for a reasonable price.

UPDATE 3/31:

Package has arrived in the US, and should be getting it soon.

Will be sending out a message to everyone to confirm shipping details.

Cost Breakdown (So Far):

60 Euros for Denarium to Mitchell (0.15BTC)
Estimated at 26 Euros to ship to the US (0.07BTC)

Estimated US shipping of $6 for flat rate boxes, any additional services will incur additional fees (Signature confirmation, etc.)

Optional: Grading Coins $20 per coin, $3 for imaging of coin

(Price Breakdown per Person)
60 Euros for Denarium to Mitchell (0.15BTC)
Estimated at 26 Euros to ship to the US (0.07BTC)

0.22BTC / 9 people = 0.0244 per person

$6 for flat rate box shipping (0.015 per person)

So overall each person is getting coins shipped to them for approximately 0.04BTC or just under $17.

Silver 1BTC Coins
Empty Coins on sale now: https://denarium.com/product/denarium-1-btc-empty

Loaded Coins on Sale now: https://denarium.com/product/denarium-1-btc

I will be working on contacting techomage to have a group package sent and have a complete list of coins that belong to each person that had won/bought coins from his auctions.

How Shipping Will Work:
We will have Denarium ship to Mitchell, Mitchell will then re-ship to me, I will then divide up the coins and ship to the respective buyers.
Shipping costs between Mitchell and I:
I will split the shipping cost by person.

Shipping Costs to you:
I will ship coins by US priority mail flat rate boxes with nice and cozy bubblewrap. It'll be $6 inside the US. If you don't want tracking I believe I can ship for something like $2-3.

If shipping to Canada, it should be somewhere around $5-8 in a bubble envelope. If by priority mail boxes around $21.

United States:
|BCT Name|Grading?|
|Bithalo|No|
|bigbeninlondon|Yes|
|bookofnick|Maybe|
|minerjones|No|
|digicoinuser|Yes|
|Blazed|Yes|
|Montreal|Yes|
|BitEnvy|No|
|ezeminer|Yes|

More information will be given in the coming weeks.

If you have questions, comments, or any concerns please post here and I will respond ASAP.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:55:05 PM

I would like to be in the group buy.  I would like to get one of the auction 1 BTC coins, should I win one, and ideally one of the custom unfunded coins from the website, when its available in Dec.  I can wait a month for that other coin.  I'm in the US.

To clarify, monkeynuts hasnt offered to do this.  However should he wish to, I would recommend him.  It would be worthwhile for someone else in Europe to reship the package to the US group buy leader, in order to avoid the 60 Euro Finland charge.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:00:17 PM

I would like to be in the group buy.  I would like to get one of the auction 1 BTC coins, should I win one, and ideally one of the custom unfunded coins from the website.  I'm in the US.

To clarify, monkeynuts hasnt offered to do this.  However should he wish to, I would recommend him.  It would be worthwhile for someone else in Europe to reship the package to the US group buy leader, in order to avoid the 60 Euro Finland charge.

Also we could potentially get loaded coins if that interests buyers. Only because Technomage can't send loaded coins to the US.

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:01:22 PM

I would like to be in the group buy.  I would like to get one of the auction 1 BTC coins, should I win one, and ideally one of the custom unfunded coins from the website.  I'm in the US.

To clarify, monkeynuts hasnt offered to do this.  However should he wish to, I would recommend him.  It would be worthwhile for someone else in Europe to reship the package to the US group buy leader, in order to avoid the 60 Euro Finland charge.

Also we could potentially get loaded coins if that interests buyers. Only because Technomage can't send loaded coins to the US.

Great point.  That would be even a better reason to ask someone in Europe to be a go-between.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:56:47 PM

As far as I know even funded coins get shipped unfunded. When you buy a funded coin:

- you paid for the coin + funded amount BTC
- the coin is shipped unfunded
- as soon as you have received the unfunded coin you can active the coin thru their website and the coin gets funded

this way they can ship any coin to the USA and also if an European assists with shipping it is no problem because he/she will ship unfunded coins too to the USA.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:48:46 AM

As far as I know even funded coins get shipped unfunded. When you buy a funded coin:

- you paid for the coin + funded amount BTC
- the coin is shipped unfunded
- as soon as you have received the unfunded coin you can active the coin thru their website and the coin gets funded

this way they can ship any coin to the USA and also if an European assists with shipping it is no problem because he/she will ship unfunded coins too to the USA.

For sure...this is how it works.
Risky, but they could send loaded coins, as long as they are "pre-funded" by the buyer and not the seller??  (much like smoothie and Lealana)

Thanks Smiley

I do trust them, I bought their 1/10 and 1/100 coins, received them unfunded, activated thru their website and they were funded same day. I prefer it this way, when coins do get lost or hold by customs you would loose the BTC value, only coin value.
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:09:14 AM

I would like to be in the group buy.  I would like to get one of the auction 1 BTC coins, should I win one, and ideally one of the custom unfunded coins from the website, when its available in Dec.  I can wait a month for that other coin.  I'm in the US.

To clarify, monkeynuts hasnt offered to do this.  However should he wish to, I would recommend him.  It would be worthwhile for someone else in Europe to reship the package to the US group buy leader, in order to avoid the 60 Euro Finland charge.

Happy to help. Eze has PMd me.
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:29:17 PM

Happy to help. Eze has PMd me.

Thank you monkeynuts.

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:34:00 AM

Bumping.

Auction ends in 18.5 hours.

PM or post here if you are interested in joining the group shipment.

After this auction, two more will be held for 15 coins each.

dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:10:41 AM

Bumping.

I'd be interested in a group buy thru an EU intermediary that could get me a couple loaded coins to a US address..
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:42:46 AM

Bumping.

I'd be interested in a group buy thru an EU intermediary that could get me a couple loaded coins to a US address..

I mean if we want to do a huge group shipment of various coins from the EU... Just depends on how monkeynuts would feel about adding other coins.

Also when payments are sorted out. How would you guys feel about splitting the cost based on coins purchased, or just individuals participating? (individuals would be split equally amount the group of people. while coin split would be based on how many coins you purchased compared to the rest of the group)

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:03:38 PM

I am happy shipping any number of coins.

If the number gets such that it justifies it, I can use my UPS account. I get roughly 50% off, so ballpark £35 - £40 delivery to US, with express delivery. And I trust it 100%. End to end with just 1 company. Insurance is 1% of stated value, but with physical cryptos, I generally just put spot of the metal values (but would be happy to do whatever was needed)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 02:06:00 PM

I am happy shipping any number of coins.

If the number gets such that it justifies it, I can use my UPS account. I get roughly 50% off, so ballpark £35 - £40 delivery to US, with express delivery. And I trust it 100%. End to end with just 1 company. Insurance is 1% of stated value, but with physical cryptos, I generally just put spot of the metal values (but would be happy to do whatever was needed)

I have had Monkey ship me very high valued coins with 0 issues...multiple times.
Technomage
Legendary

Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 02:42:56 PM

And this has probably been answered, but:
Why can't/won't Denarium ship "loaded" coins to US?
They are "buyer funded" like Lealana?
I know that Lealana, Infinitium, Cryptoimperator (to name a few) sell and ship "loaded" coins. Granted CI "loads" them once they are received.

We want to keep the aftermarket simple and more logical. Like if someone wants to buy a L series coin second hand, he can be significantly more sure that it actually has the bitcoins inside as compared to a situation where someone is selling an E series coin and claims it has bitcoins inside - that has to be verified more carefully, using the blockchain. We recommend doing that with L series coins as well but it is not as important.

If we didn't load the L series coin ourselves, we can't be sure that it will actually be loaded by the customer. It's completely up to the customer. He can simply not load it and try to sell it as loaded, if he is a scammer. Makes it slightly easier to do scams.

It's good to know though that the E series coins are significantly more rare actually, than the L series. Our sales are approximately 70-80% L-series and 20-30% E-series. Not sure how that will change with our new Custom Value coin and the Multisig option, but still. Well I can already say that most Custom Value coins have been ordered as empty (E-series) so the distribution is quite different, at least in the beginning.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Technomage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 03:22:45 PM

Rare based on sales or actual mintage?

Thanks Smiley

Well, both. We have produced all 4,000 of the 1/10 & 1/100 batch and the ones we haven't sold, we produced as L or E based on the distribution of sales thus far.

With the Custom Value coins and 1 BTC coins we haven't produced anything yet so the pre-orders will determine the distribution.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:40:56 PM

Auction Ending in one hour and 20 minutes.

Current list by mitchell
Current list:
Code:
bigbeninlondon @ 0.55
wttbs @ 0.50
wttbs @ 0.50
ezeminer @ 0.41
RoadStress @ 0.40
RoadStress @ 0.40
Lincoln6Echo @ 0.37
Mediaanikko @ 0.37
digicoinuser @ 0.36
miffman @ 0.36
Oinas @ 0.35
bithalo @ 0.35
minerjones @ 0.35
PERSU @ 0.35
PERSU @ 0.35
zampsa_p @ 0.34
Zouppen @ 0.34
notig @ 0.34
notig @ 0.34
jyrkka @ 0.34

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:07:22 PM

I am in for the combined shipping of this coin as I'm not feeling good about paying ~$60 for shipping.   Smiley

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:26:48 PM

If you are one of the lucky 20, Please message Technomage and fill out necessary information as well as send it to the UK.

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:37:37 PM

If you are one of the lucky 20, Please message Technomage and fill out necessary information as well as send it to the UK.

The list changed a lot in the last moments of the auction!

ezeminer,
If there is a delinquent buyer, I believe you are up next.   Cool

Technomage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 08:59:11 PM

The list changed a lot in the last moments of the auction!

ezeminer,
If there is a delinquent buyer, I believe you are up next.   Cool

There actually is. ezeminer has won a coin. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: