Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18831 times)
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

if this is about bitcoin i will support 100% now it is still popular among us even in my country

obviously more famous and I hope next year will be more advanced and Btc price will be king, it's hope for all bitcoin users so let's all the bitcoin movement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

I think the bitcoin is not as popular as the old one. In the past, prices were very high and constantly rising.
Right now the prices are unbelievably low and not as high as the old ones. For this reason, I do not think it's as popular as the old.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

Yes Bitcoin is still famous, Bitcoin is known in many countries, in our country Bitcoin is not yet well known but it has been acknowledged that Bitcoin is in all countries because many Bitcoin uses.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

Bitcoin will famous ever.
Its a first blockchain application and symbol of cryptocurrencies

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

Bitcoin remains famous despite all its ups and downs because it is the best solution to our old currency system. We have gone from hard cash-based to cashless such as cards and online methods of payments but still these are all based on our old fiat currency system. And this is the reason why Bitcoin is still the number one option. Bitcoin is decentralized unlike fiat. Bitcoin is offering us a way to be on ourselves.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

Bitcoin is still famous, because it was published by the media and social media's. But too many people dont want to use bitcoin because they think it is a scam.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

Yeaahhh, man! And it has been proven in fact until recently, the year 2018 bitcoin is still popular. Bitcoin still shows its existence as the most famous crypto coin. I think it will last long enough.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

Bitcoin is still famous than other crypto because of the price of it. They knew that having a low price of bitcoin is an opportunity for those people who don't have a bitcoin. It is the right time for them to buy bitcoin because when the price of it increase, they will have now an income. Many people thinks that when the time comes, bitcoin will replace fiat.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

I think the bitcoin is not as popular as the old one. In the past, prices were very high and constantly rising.
Right now the prices are unbelievably low and not as high as the old ones. For this reason, I do not think it's as popular as the old.

At those times, he fell from $ 1100 to $ 300..It did not lose popularity afterwards..Bitcoin will always be popular.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

Bitcoin is very famous in my country nearly all around. Everyone talks about alternative coins too. People started using in regular selling/buying operations to avoid taxes etc. Its becoming part of everyday life, year after year.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:44:03 AM

Yes, bitcoin is still famous and popular now! In my country bitcoin is so famous now, also i tell my friends and family to invest and read some articles, news about bitcoin. In my daily activity bitcoin is in my cycle, everyday.  And i saw many people doing bitcoins, and investing in bitcoin, in altcoins. BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS!
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Yes, bitcoin is still famous and popular now! In my country bitcoin is so famous now, also i tell my friends and family to invest and read some articles, news about bitcoin. In my daily activity bitcoin is in my cycle, everyday.  And i saw many people doing bitcoins, and investing in bitcoin, in altcoins. BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS!

For sure bitcoin will be very famous this years , some people tell that in 5-10 year we will use only tokens to pay for everything in this world , iam not sure in that idea 100% but its seems nice Wink
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

Actually, when bitcoin hit about $18k last year, that was the time when more people are aware that such thing exist because it was in the news and a lot have been curious about what its was. So 20018 could be a new start-up for cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. Im still worried about the current dip though, but I think prices will still rise and give fortune to those who are patient.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more famous, because that many people will understand it now, so this is very good for the currency itself.
Bitcoin will recover at the end of this year, and it will soon achieve higher value.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

btc is still famous
BTC

It is pretty famous as now, but some people really quited it while the price is going down. But I know they will come back after Bitcoin's price will go up again.
santankara

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in, Everybody takes it lightly but I personally don't know that how it gets so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking, there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can I say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly, Everybody head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred their currency in bitcoins because of the Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today, I know it is not much then before it was used to, but I have to admit it that with that big fall,
btc is still famous
BTC
Bitcoin is still famous for its extremely high value and much hunted around the world.
Many investors are starting to invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin became famous because many people have proven that bitcoin is able to provide multiple benefits so many people are interested.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

btc is still famous
BTC
There are many ways for a coin to become famous in the current situation, I think that just a single swing on the floor of that coin and immediately known to many people and that money is famous in a way. Quickly, it can be said that Bitcoin is the most advanced platform among the currencies on the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

Bitcoin uses whatever popularity it gets to its favor whether good or bad. Negative news might affect bitcoin for a while but it will always bounce back up and recover.
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

Although bitcoin ads have been deleted by google and facebook, bitcoin is still always loved by its users and they share their knowledge to the other people in the world. Moreover, information technology has been growing rapidly. Could the bitcoin not be famous?
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

Bitcoin uses whatever popularity it gets to its favor whether good or bad. Negative news might affect bitcoin for a while but it will always bounce back up and recover.
Despite the struggle that bitcoin is facing there are still a lot of investors who have trust in it. With that it helps bitcoin regain its popularity because they are motivating others to try it too. Bitcoin is still there and never lose its name the function is still on going. With the love and support of users bitcoin will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: