Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much you have lost in gambling?  (Read 6307 times)
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:45:39 AM

I've earned $12 in btc for the first time and lost it all thru dice lol. I thought I could win.

hell, that's all? no worries, move along son. Wink
If he is from Bangladesh or some other poor country he could live for $12 for whole month. That amount is really big in some parts of the world.
And again if you are rich person losing even $10.000 on your gambling adventures is nothing. So it depends.

Personally I am low roller and I gamble mainly for fun, so I don't lose much couple dollars at bests.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:51:35 AM

I've earned $12 in btc for the first time and lost it all thru dice lol. I thought I could win.

If he is from Bangladesh or some other poor country he could live for $12 for whole month. That amount is really big in some parts of the world.
And again if you are rich person losing even $10.000 on your gambling adventures is nothing. So it depends.

Personally I am low roller and I gamble mainly for fun, so I don't lose much couple dollars at bests.

that's really a good point , in my country the average income now is 50$ monthly cause we are in war and our currency is moving down when we compare it with USD
thanks god I found bitcoins and I learned about poker , I'm making more than both of my parents and I'm still 20 years old and studying medicine
so yes the average income in the country is a main thing to consider when we talk about winning or losing
Eastwind

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:48:43 AM

$12 could be a large amount of money in some countries. If it is a large amount in your situation, then do not bet it all in a dice game. Keep some for your living.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:02:19 AM

$12 could be a large amount of money in some countries. If it is a large amount in your situation, then do not bet it all in a dice game. Keep some for your living.

Yes, agreed with you. If the $12 is big amount for someone then its better for them to stay away from gambling. If they can not afford to loose this amount then they should not waste their money as there is no guarantee of the return in gambling. 
frank0929

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:05:59 AM

When you ask how much money you make from gambling everybody write their adventure. But people don't open up about this when the subject is losing. Nobody wants to express their losses psychologically.
I didn't write my profits and losses but I think in overall I'm in loss.
Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:38:00 AM

When you ask how much money you make from gambling everybody write their adventure. But people don't open up about this when the subject is losing. Nobody wants to express their losses psychologically.

You are quite honest. I do not have much to say about my loss. All the losses are in National Lottery. I would like to win big, but lost all my stakes.
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:47:13 PM

You are quite honest. I do not have much to say about my loss. All the losses are in National Lottery. I would like to win big, but lost all my stakes.

It is always tough to talk about your losses.  To be honest, I don't think a lot of people actually know if they are up or down.  It is really hard to tell because when you are up you feel good and remember it vice versa the other way. 
phibay

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:59:20 AM

that $12 is already enough feeding a poor family on a third world country on a whole day Cheesy i'll consider that a big lose if i lost that amount since i am living on a third world country. though i already lost more than that overall on dice sites Grin
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:09:16 AM

that $12 is already enough feeding a poor family on a third world country on a whole day Cheesy i'll consider that a big lose if i lost that amount since i am living on a third world country. though i already lost more than that overall on dice sites Grin
if he really needed that 12 dollars to feed his family, then maybe he shouldnt have used it to feed his family instead of gambling it away Roll Eyes
probably isnt from some third world country if he has the internet connection to connect to this site though.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:36:27 AM

I so for I have lost less than 0.2BTC but made over one btc from sports betting.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:38:48 AM

I've lost around 1BTC. But I don't regret because I lost money, I regret because I wasted my precious 2 years literally doing nothing. Smiley

zesiro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:44:20 AM

I never lost any thing in gambling because never gambled. So no worries at all.
yakelbtc

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:45:31 AM

I've lost around 1BTC. But I don't regret because I lost money, I regret because I wasted my precious 2 years literally doing nothing. Smiley
You lost 1 btc for gambling ouch the price of bitcion niw is so high you si it better not to spend in gambling there are many this you cam buy to your 1 btc, for me I cant afford to lost 1 btc.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:01:01 AM

You lost 1 btc for gambling ouch the price of bitcion niw is so high you si it better not to spend in gambling there are many this you cam buy to your 1 btc, for me I cant afford to lost 1 btc.

I too cannot afford to last the 1 BTC right now. Because almost $400 is a big money for me. I can live off this much money for more than one month.
So the gamblers must need to consider the people around the world for all suffering just because of not having money before gambling.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:10:29 AM

I too cannot afford to last the 1 BTC right now. Because almost $400 is a big money for me. I can live off this much money for more than one month.
So the gamblers must need to consider the people around the world for all suffering just because of not having money before gambling.

at first they just want to make a lot of money on gambling, but ultimately lost, yeah like me. but this time I gamble just for fun, even if the loss is big enough so painful Cheesy

and I also have lost about 1 BTC more than a few months, yes pretty sick see bitcoin price at this time if I do not lose Sad
bit3000

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:13:05 AM

I have lost a total of 1.5 BTC in gambling.
And out of that 1 BTC in sports betting.

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
n3o111

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:21:53 AM

I lost probably more than 100 BTC in 3 years in gambling. I'm still playing with my income though. Gamblers never quit.
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:53:29 AM

Luckily I started gambling early on in my life - 15-25 ish I was a losing gambler but luckily learning from mistakes after making them 10-20 times lol  IE dont chase etc. Luckily I turned into a break even gambler one starting to make actual money after graduating. I know make a small profit each year the past 4 years - I'm 38 and still around even and consider myself a good gambler! its a tough business.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:00:32 AM

I have lost 1 BTC on yobit dice, 16 doubled bets and loses in row =/ I was too venturesome before.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:10:40 AM

I lost probably more than 100 BTC in 3 years in gambling. I'm still playing with my income though. Gamblers never quit.
it's not a big deal if you have lost majority when bitcoin was 20$ otherwise better quit it...30 grands a year is serrious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: