Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for graphic designers who want to earn % of each sale...  (Read 1053 times)
cryptothreads (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:57:37 PM

we have a couple listings on here but you can check out some of our work here Flatrateartist.com

Ah yes I was just looking at that site the other day. I'm going to go back there and look How does one get in touch with with the artists?

Smiley Through here or at Contact@flatrateartist.com

Ah ok thanks!

Are you sure your business will running smoothly?
How we can know you have been sold 10 product but you tell us you just sold 1 product?
Need transparency .

Hi there!
Yes, the business is running smoothly. Yes, transparency would be key for this I can provide reports of sold products. You a designer ?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:41:57 PM

I'm sort of interested in this. If we submit a design you basically do all the work for us?

How has the site been doing, I see the catalog hasn't changed much.

Also, I know you say 'whatever' shirts but how far out of the crypto relm are we allowed to go?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
cryptothreads (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:52:33 PM

I'm sort of interested in this. If we submit a design you basically do all the work for us?

Also, I know you say 'whatever' shirts but how far out of the crypto relm are we allowed to go?

Hi MoneyBurner,

Yes, we are busy putting some new designs together and not much as changed . We've had over 10 sales during BlackFriday and CyberMonday and looking to revamp our advertising efforts for any new designs.

Essentially, yes the work is done by us. Advertising, hosting the designs, delivery of the actual t-shirt all admin related issues.  I'm open to most things but trying to say into the crypto world. If the design is nice I'll be even more open Wink thanks for contacting us.
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:10:27 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 02:27:02 AM by Moneyburner

Hi MoneyBurner,

Yes, we are busy putting some new designs together and not much as changed . We've had over 10 sales during BlackFriday and CyberMonday and looking to revamp our advertising efforts for any new designs.

Essentially, yes the work is done by us. Advertising, hosting the designs, delivery of the actual t-shirt all admin related issues.  I'm open to most things but trying to say into the crypto world. If the design is nice I'll be even more open Wink thanks for contacting us.

Thanks for reply.  I'll mess around see if anything happens

-Edit-

Do you find it better to send you stuff through this site or your site? I also sent an email with sample work

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
cryptothreads (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:19:16 AM

Hi MoneyBurner,

Essentially, yes the work is done by us. Advertising, hosting the designs, delivery of the actual t-shirt all admin related issues.  I'm open to most things but trying to say into the crypto world. If the design is nice I'll be even more open Wink thanks for contacting us.

Thanks for reply.  I'll mess around see if anything happens

-Edit-

Do you find it better to send you stuff through this site or your site? I also sent an email with sample work

Email or the site is fine. I got your email and sent you a reply.  I'll come up with a mock-up and post it here and send you an email regarding it. I love the idea.

edit: by the way the margin of $1, 3 , 5 is the amount of money YOU per sale , in Bitcoins, not us.  Just clarifying that for everyone.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: