Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ## Full Member Btctalk account (Not this account) REASONABLE offers with ESCROW#  (Read 424 times)
johnsmith1964 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:29:06 AM

Hi everyone

I am selling a FULL MEMBER bitcoin talk account, NOT THIS NEW ACCOUNT! by auction.

I am looking for around 0.08 btc for a full member account with good potential to develop the account and use in a signature campaign etc.

I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS by auction bidding, either here or in PM if you desire.

Bid increments of 0.0001 please.

I can give you more information of this account in PM or here in public,

Here are some details of the account i am selling:

Date registered February 23, 2015

Activity: 126
Potential Activity: 126
Post Quality: Poor
Trust: Neutral

I will close this auction as soon as i get a reasonable offer. Also i will ONLY consider selling this account by a reliable escrow with a senior forum member on the escrow page list.

I look forward to any questions you may have and look forward to your bids.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:42:09 AM

I am looking for around 0.08 btc for a full member account with good potential to develop the account and use in a signature campaign etc.

Date registered February 23, 2015

Activity: 126
Potential Activity: 126
Post Quality: Poor
Trust: Neutral

With a POOR post quality a full member with a 126 pactivity and no pot can only cost around 0.02 btc - 0.04 btc max. I don't if you know it but a price of 0.08 btc for an account with that stats is not REASONABLE at all.
If you are not planning on lowering the initial bid then I doubt you will get this one sold. Also you saif that it has been in a campaign, can you tell which campaign is it? Yobit and secondstrade participants don't really have a very clean reputation here due to their spamming so I think that it might also affect the price of the account that you are selling.
johnsmith1964 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:54:28 AM

Hi there, thanks for your question

Sorry there is a misunderstanding, the account has not been in a signature campaign at all. What i meant to say was that if you buy this account you can use it and develop it more so that you can use it in a signature campaign in the future to earn some coins.

Also in terms of the price, i am open to offers, but people can definitely bid less than 0.08

People can start their bid at whatever price they want eg 0.07

You can bid whatever amount you feel is reasonable jacee, the 0.08 price is my BIN OFFER, also i am not sure what accounts are going for so that is why i am open to any bids  from anyone

Hope i have helped

Cheers
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:08:08 AM

Hi there, thanks for your question

Sorry there is a misunderstanding, the account has not been in a signature campaign at all. What i meant to say was that if you buy this account you can use it and develop it more so that you can use it in a signature campaign in the future to earn some coins.

Also in terms of the price, i am open to offers, but people can definitely bid less than 0.08

People can start their bid at whatever price they want eg 0.07

You can bid whatever amount you feel is reasonable jacee, the 0.08 price is my BIN OFFER, also i am not sure what accounts are going for so that is why i am open to any bids  from anyone

Hope i have helped

Cheers

I see. So you could've stated that he BIN is 0.08 in OP then.

I bid 0.01 btc as starting bid. Feel free to accept or decline but if you think your account worth more then anyone else could beat my bid to a higher price. Wink
johnsmith1964 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:11:20 AM

Hi again jaycee

thanks for your offer, but it is not accepted

i will now edit my post to make it more clear to people that it is a bin price

cheers and feel free to offer more if you want

bye

coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:06:48 AM

You can not edit post on auctions section. The best is, if you close this thread, as long as there is not bid, and reastart the auction in a new thread. AND please, use a lower font size.

Hi again jaycee

thanks for your offer, but it is not accepted

i will now edit my post to make it more clear to people that it is a bin price

cheers and feel free to offer more if you want

bye

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: