Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your Photo Edited for 0.005 - 0.01 BTC :D  (Read 367 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:37:32 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 12:26:45 PM by jacee

So I'm going to try my luck here to earn some few bucks to save for my college expenses next year. Grin

I am offering my service to edit a painting version of your images.

Service fee is 0.005 - 0.01 BTC (depends if you like it or not) Wink

Some of my works:

This is my cousin.  Cheesy

and Darren Criss ofcourse! The guy is gorgeous. Cheesy

NOTE: Image must be a portrait. Cheesy

I can give this for free for the first 2 to avail of this service. Wink
 Hope you can all help me out here. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:55:21 AM

Bump for today. Still giving the first 2 free samples of your photos. Cheesy
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:00:04 AM

Are you doing this by hand or through software ? As far as I know people can convert their photos to cartoon throguh various softwares out there.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:01:33 AM

I find this hard to believe that this is done by hand for as little as 0.005 BTC. Good acrylic or oil paints aren't exactly, y'know, cheap. Can you show some proof of you actually making this work by hand, e.g. it painted on canvas in real life or a time lapse? Another red flag is the fact it's just a perfectly processed image, rather than say a picture of a piece of artwork you made placed on a table.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:15:32 PM

I find this hard to believe that this is done by hand for as little as 0.005 BTC. Good acrylic or oil paints aren't exactly, y'know, cheap. Can you show some proof of you actually making this work by hand, e.g. it painted on canvas in real life or a time lapse? Another red flag is the fact it's just a perfectly processed image, rather than say a picture of a piece of artwork you made placed on a table.

Well sir I stated in OP that
I am offering my service to create a painting version of your images
Grin
So yea, basically I'm just painting it off in a photo editing software.  This is for those who don't know how to do it so I was trying my luck here if someone might be interested. Cheesy Cheesy

I do make handmade artworks but only using charcoal pencil. I'm not that good with oil painting. Cheesy
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:20:29 PM

Are you one of those street painters that do portraits in those tourist areas ? You could probably get more if you set up a stand in one of those places Grin
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:22:38 PM

Grin
So yea, basically I'm just painting it off in a photo editing software.  This is for those who don't know how to do it so I was trying my luck here if someone might be interested. Cheesy Cheesy

I do make handmade artworks but only using charcoal pencil. I'm not that good with oil painting. Cheesy

That's really not clear, y'know, though that could just be an issue of a slight, slight language barrier.

But again, anyone can do this with even free photo editing software using just one filter Undecided

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:25:59 PM

Grin

That's really not clear, y'know, though that could just be an issue of a slight, slight language barrier.

But again, anyone can do this with even free photo editing software using just one filter Undecided

Oh I guess so. Well I'll edit the OP to make it more clearer.
I didn't know there is a software that does that. Can you tell what that is? Might come in handy for my fellow editors in facebook. Grin

Are you one of those street painters that do portraits in those tourist areas ? You could probably get more if you set up a stand in one of those places Grin

Nah, I'm not a street painter. I do make my schoolmates homeworks of charcoal sketching back in high school. They give me some bucks for it. Grin
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 12:32:57 PM

Brush size 3, coarseness 118, Effects -> Artistic -> Oil Painting. Via paint.net (something between regular MS paint and more advanced alternatives like photoshop)

Just an example. A more advanced free alternative to Photoshop is GIMP, which is basically as advanced as photoshop just with a tad bit less features, and definitely has a large amount of filters and effects. My point is, even free alternatives as simple as paint.net can do this stuff. Wink

Granted this isn't the same style, but paint.net is quite ground down and only has 3 effects in the "Artistic" category. I'm sure GIMP can make something almost in the exact same style.

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:51:16 PM

Brush size 3, coarseness 118, Effects -> Artistic -> Oil Painting. Via paint.net (something between regular MS paint and more advanced alternatives like photoshop)

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/cMVV8nB.png[/img]

Just an example. A more advanced free alternative to Photoshop is GIMP, which is basically as advanced as photoshop just with a tad bit less features, and definitely has a large amount of filters and effects. My point is, even free alternatives as simple as paint.net can do this stuff. Wink

Granted this isn't the same style, but paint.net is quite ground down and only has 3 effects in the "Artistic" category. I'm sure GIMP can make something almost in the exact same style.

Oh.. Well I used a different tool in here and what I did was not just a simple filter. Anyway, I'll just lock this topic now, Saying that it's as simple as that then maybe others can do it on their own so no need to provide a service like this. Thanks for your time tho mr.. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: