News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 [775] 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 ... 3394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877795 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

Cavs fan out there, sorry to say but they aren't that good now compared when they still have Irving. Even if they reached NBA finals this season I doubt they will have a chance to get the ring based on their performance right now. And with James frustration with his teammates will also give him a not well played game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Cavs fan out there, sorry to say but they aren't that good now compared when they still have Irving. Even if they reached NBA finals this season I doubt they will have a chance to get the ring based on their performance right now. And with James frustration with his teammates will also give him a not well played game.
They are playing very poorly this time around and indeed the absence of Kyrie Irving is being felt a lot and with their loss against the Indiana Pacers, they are currently at a three game losing streak and with their next opponent going to be the Golden State Warriors, i am sure that they are going on a four game losing streak.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

I noticed this too. But Kyrlie was a verteran player and knew when to shoot that clutch shot to win his games.
I don't see Isiah Thomas doing anything as extraordinary for the Cavaliers since he was traded to them.
It seems that Cleveland got the short end of the stick on that trade off for Irving.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

Of course its not comparable without Kyrie Irving. They have IT now. Maybe its going to be a tough road ahead for them this season. But I have to agree that they will not have a chance against Warriors if ever they reach the NBA championship. Warrior right now is on a different planet. Probably its really part of the growing pains of the Cavaliers, players needs to make sacrifices and adjustment. Lebron James will really have to put double effort every night in order for the Cavs to win specially in the road.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

Spurs are very suck on their shooting for today. Losing to a weak destroit is really sad for them.

Really man? Detroit Pistons this season is weak for your opinion? Let me know you that Detroit Pistons is currently 4th place in NBA Standing in Eastern Conference! If you consider that team a weak meaning to say you consider that below that place also weak.
If it was any of the previous 4-6 seasons, No.4th seed on East was going to be weak. East on the whole was very weak other than the Cavs but this season seems a lot better than the previous few. Good competition building up in the east this season.
I like to disagree with you. If you look at the Eastern Conference Standing right now you will see that Cleveland Cavaliers is only 3rd in the standing which they are behind from the Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors respectively. Another thing to point out to is Boston Celtics is currently 1st in the standing even without Gordon Hayward in their active roster they are actually 5 wins greater than Cleveland. Before I stated that the Eastern Conference is totally weak but I think they are also a place for powerful teams.

Irving is making his name all over the world now. Proving that he is not just the second on command when it comes to LeBron James. Cavaliers are showing some pretty tenacity plays these days just to rank up. I think they are lacking some plays even if LeBron James is a beast he can't just go all day hoarding the floor. He has his limitations and he is past his physical prime.
After Hayward injury other teammates have shown some incredible plays and that is a good sign. The only problem is that how long they can take this run. I'm hoping that they won't run out of energy until the finals. I'm seeing these guys in the semis and in the finals.
Beat the hell out of the warriors by the way. Grin

Batmain

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

Tonight on programme is Bulls - Trail Blazers. Bulls might be little favorite in that match considering their winning streak at home(7), specially if Lillard won't be playing.

If Lillard won't be playing on this game that's a big advantage for the Bulls. They are not that getting favorites during this season but this has to be something another game. I'm taking a look on Trail Blazers game every time waiting for them to show and prove something that they can reach to the semi's - finals.
Lillard is for sure out for today it's already confirmed on twitter(tweet). I also like the Bulls because Kriss Dunn is back and he's putting up some nice numbers. I'm taking the spread I think they could win by more than 10 even though they don't get a full day rest.

Even without him they still won. If I'm a person that's not watching too often NBA games, I won't recognize any of the players from Chicago Bulls. They need to some buff with their current roster although they have a big man Lopez.

They won't make it in their current roster. And I think Lopez can't carry that team alone.  We have some faster and more reliable centers now.

Wow, many interesting matches on the programme tonight.
Can't wait to watch Celtics- Cavs match  Grin
Good game, I am pretty sure most of the bettors are putting their money on the cavaliers moneyline because they are the best team in the east but the celtics came stronger tonight, they avenge their lose at the home court of the cavaliers, still a fun game although the Celtics dominated the cavaliers in the game, we have a possible East finals to watch.
It will be a East Finals game, Lebron isnt is beast mode until the Playoffs start. Also, remember that they dont have their starting PG and all star IT. And without their backup Point Guard in D Rose. Wade is starting to get the hang of it and leading that bench squad when Lebron is not on the court, but once he gets with D Rose who showed a good start of the season when he played as a starter they will be a really good offensive and defensive team.

It's good to see that the three of them will carry the Cleveland team. Wade and LeBron have the chemistry so they don't have problem with the plays. For the meantime I think LeBron James is giving his all, if not then they will fall behind up to top 5. Everyone is in the beast mode when it comes to playoffs and if ever they make it in the finals, they must be ready to the raining threes ( if San Antonio can't beat the warriors in the playoffs).

And LeBron will be facing Kyrie. This will be a showdown.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

What a matched between GSW and Raptors, is so amazing with Durant, Curry and Thompson playing like a beast they managed to win even Derozan and the rest of the Raptors tried their best, the fans really enjoyed hoping after their team chased the 27 deficit coming back from the half time,that comeback really makes the team very competitive just a 2 point lead after the final buzzer.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

What a matched between GSW and Raptors, is so amazing with Durant, Curry and Thompson playing like a beast they managed to win even Derozan and the rest of the Raptors tried their best, the fans really enjoyed hoping after their team chased the 27 deficit coming back from the half time,that comeback really makes the team very competitive just a 2 point lead after the final buzzer.

Yes.. it was an amazing match. Remember the second quarter? The Golden State Warriors smashed the Toronto Raptors 38-19 in that quarter. After the two quarters, GSW was leading the match 81-54. But the Raptors came back amazingly during the next two quarters and almost won the match. The Raptors need to give some support for DeMar DeRozan.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

GSW fan here. I think raptors has good offensive players but GSW has a great team having Durant, Thompson and Curry. Not just offensively but also their team has strong defense in the game. Players are very flexible too. Unlike other team ( not trying to be specific ) that only have a single pro player and no one to hold on in their team during crisis.
I admire how GSW perform in all their games and that keeps reflecting win or lose. We can see how they love playing and how they take it seriously while having fun.
Respect to all other team fans.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

GSW fan here. I think raptors has good offensive players but GSW has a great team having Durant, Thompson and Curry. Not just offensively but also their team has strong defense in the game. Players are very flexible too. Unlike other team ( not trying to be specific ) that only have a single pro player and no one to hold on in their team during crisis.
I admire how GSW perform in all their games and that keeps reflecting win or lose. We can see how they love playing and how they take it seriously while having fun.

GSW tend to relax their defense when they're up by 27, Raptors really did play a good defense locking down Steph, KD, and Klay. Raptors cut down the deficit and somehow had a good run in the remaining minutes in the 4th quarter. There are some bad calls of both sides but Raptors doesn't have a closer, to be honest, DeRozan is really a good offensive player but against Steph and the team, It's quite a mismatch on the side of Raptors. Good call for Steve as he keeps the composure of his players. It was a nerve-wracking game kudos to Raptors for not giving the W to the GS that easy.

*Still contemplating, Steph missed two crucial free throws*
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

GSW tend to relax their defense when they're up by 27, Raptors really did play a good defense locking down Steph, KD, and Klay. Raptors cut down the deficit and somehow had a good run in the remaining minutes in the 4th quarter. There are some bad calls of both sides but Raptors doesn't have a closer, to be honest, DeRozan is really a good offensive player but against Steph and the team, It's quite a mismatch on the side of Raptors. Good call for Steve as he keeps the composure of his players. It was a nerve-wracking game kudos to Raptors for not giving the W to the GS that easy.

*Still contemplating, Steph missed two crucial free throws*
They started to underestimate them during the 3rd quater and almost paid the price for it. The GSW and the Cavaliers are not doing so well this time around unlike last season when they were both very dominating, it is understandable for the Cavliers since they lost Kyrie Irving but with the GSW there is no explanation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

Yes.. it was an amazing match. Remember the second quarter? The Golden State Warriors smashed the Toronto Raptors 38-19 in that quarter. After the two quarters, GSW was leading the match 81-54. But the Raptors came back amazingly during the next two quarters and almost won the match. The Raptors need to give some support for DeMar DeRozan.

Yes, it was one hell of match, it really does show that GSW has the heart of the champion and they did and close the game, however, I also find it hard to Curry to missed 2 free throws with 40 seconds left on the clock, oh well, maybe he is still human afterall. It would be a "felt good" for the Toronto to take this one from GSW, since 2 days ago they destroyed Lebron and the Cavs, but Curry will not allow them. But Toronto proves that they can compete with the top teams in either conference.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

congratulations to Toronto for trying to recover a game already lost!
Toronto is doing a great season in fact has made the record of victories in mid-season throughout its history (29W of 41)!
Golden State (12th consecutive victory away) has shown that his worst enemy is himself!
if they lower concentration they become vulnerable.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

Are the Minnesota Timberwolves on a roll? Winning their 5th straight game with their latest win against the Portland Trailblazers. The team is looking solid as Jeff Teague has able to play again. Those recent games are also not walk in the park as they have faced the Cleveland Cavaliers, Oklahoma City Thunder, and the Trailblazers. Happy to see that a team who was in the lottery last season is now playing top caliber basketball today. With the addition of some key veterans this team might win a title.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

Are the Minnesota Timberwolves on a roll? Winning their 5th straight game with their latest win against the Portland Trailblazers. The team is looking solid as Jeff Teague has able to play again. Those recent games are also not walk in the park as they have faced the Cleveland Cavaliers, Oklahoma City Thunder, and the Trailblazers. Happy to see that a team who was in the lottery last season is now playing top caliber basketball today. With the addition of some key veterans this team might win a title.
Too early to say that mate, although they really performing well but caliber teams are still there in the west, facing Spurs, Okc, Houston and especially
the defending champ and still a top caliber team GSW, it's a long road to go for them, maybe after the regular season we will see who's going to have
the potential to be a contender, for me GSW still got the edge as they continue to play as a team and the blend already being improved more.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

----snip
 Happy to see that a team who was in the lottery last season is now playing top caliber basketball today. With the addition of some key veterans this team might win a title.
Too early to say that mate, although they really performing well but caliber teams are still there in the west, facing Spurs, Okc, Houston and especially
the defending champ and still a top caliber team GSW, it's a long road to go for them, maybe after the regular season we will see who's going to have
the potential to be a contender, for me GSW still got the edge as they continue to play as a team and the blend already being improved more.

It is indeed the T. Wolves outmatched the Portland, Having Jimmy Butler along with J. craw, KAT, Wiggins and the return of Jeff Teague gives much more edge over that game. Though every team has the chance to win a championship, to be honest, T. Wolves are still in rebuilding stage adding veterans in this team might a good thing but T. wolves need to have a player who has a KD or LBJ type of skills to complete their team. Jimmy is indeed a great player but to be a leader, I guess he's far from the reality.

Definitely, T. wolves would land a playoff spot if they continue to play in that type of caliber. Well, the season is far from over, let's who will make the cut and if GSW could go back 2 back this year.

blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

That was a very close fight. Everyone did enjoyed the game and much respect for Raptors they aren't underrated for this season. I want to see some of their best plays that has been seen on this game but it's always unique when they are playing 2 points lead is a satisfying game to watch.  Wanting to see some more with these type of games.

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

I think the 2018 NBA season is the most interesting season now.Before we can predict who will match in the finals and it is Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors always who faced 3 times.But now it's hard to know which team will reach in the finals.The Cleveland is struggling.They lose 3 times straight.And the Warriors,even they have a good standing,there's no sure that they will still in the finals because the Spurs and Houston is always a threat in the western conference.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

I think the 2018 NBA season is the most interesting season now.Before we can predict who will match in the finals and it is Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors always who faced 3 times.But now it's hard to know which team will reach in the finals.The Cleveland is struggling.They lose 3 times straight.And the Warriors,even they have a good standing,there's no sure that they will still in the finals because the Spurs and Houston is always a threat in the western conference.

I agree. Although there's this so called "super teams", they are still not assured that they can go to the finals of what. A lot of teams have improved a lot that's why we don't see a single dominant team in either side.

And in both conferences, they are a lot of potential underdog that can pull a surprise from the favorite such. Cavaliers are into slump, Golden State has to fight back and they have to really play on top of their game, day in day out in order to secure a win. So its really exciting this year and I predicted that either Cavs or GSW will not make it to the championship this season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

If the Cavaliers manage to go to the finals and face the Golden State Warriors, they are going to be annihilated more than the previous season. The team is currently in transition.
Pages: « 1 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 [775] 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 ... 3394 »
  Print  

Jump to: