Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 [1002] 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877489 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:19:15 PM

This Lakers team is sooo black and white. Dudes won against rockets like its nobodies business and destroyed a team that almost beat golden state warriors last year on conference finals (and just beat them again last night) and now they have lost to pelicans without Anthony Davis.

I mean Lebron was playing as well, dude played 38 minutes at age 35 (or 34?) and had 27 points with 12 assists and 7 rebounds but it was not enough. Lakers are doing alright on offense now, they are not that bad but they really really need to step up their defense, its really not even remotely good enough to make it to playoffs let alone do something there.

I know they are not good enough to do anything but they honestly need to at least make the playoffs, Lebron can't afford missing playoffs in his career for a GOAT discussion, one miss of playoffs and he is out of the GOAT discussions.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:33:55 PM

This Lakers team is sooo black and white. Dudes won against rockets like its nobodies business and destroyed a team that almost beat golden state warriors last year on conference finals (and just beat them again last night) and now they have lost to pelicans without Anthony Davis.

I mean Lebron was playing as well, dude played 38 minutes at age 35 (or 34?) and had 27 points with 12 assists and 7 rebounds but it was not enough. Lakers are doing alright on offense now, they are not that bad but they really really need to step up their defense, its really not even remotely good enough to make it to playoffs let alone do something there.

I know they are not good enough to do anything but they honestly need to at least make the playoffs, Lebron can't afford missing playoffs in his career for a GOAT discussion, one miss of playoffs and he is out of the GOAT discussions.

One year of not making the playoffs won't effect Lebron's all time ranking.  Lebron is already top 3 without a doubt and many people put him above Jordan already.  Most experts say Kareem, Michael, and Lebron are the top 3.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:59:31 PM

I don't think that even the most biased sports analyst/commentator would point out in "GOAT discussions" the one missed playoffs of Lebron James (if that happened this season) as it could easily be rebutted by mentioning that he is the only active player to date to appear in 8 consecutive NBA finals. It's just one missed playoffs it doesn't end his career in that way we all know that Lebron didn't expect to have the best Lakers team possible this season as he knows himself that the upcoming free agency period will be his best chance to recruit stars to sign up with the Lakers which will put them up to one of the best NBA teams to possibly win the championship.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 09:44:00 PM

I don't think that even the most biased sports analyst/commentator would point out in "GOAT discussions" the one missed playoffs of Lebron James (if that happened this season) as it could easily be rebutted by mentioning that he is the only active player to date to appear in 8 consecutive NBA finals. It's just one missed playoffs it doesn't end his career in that way we all know that Lebron didn't expect to have the best Lakers team possible this season as he knows himself that the upcoming free agency period will be his best chance to recruit stars to sign up with the Lakers which will put them up to one of the best NBA teams to possibly win the championship.

Well said, Lebron will always be on the goat discussions no matter if he will miss the playoffs this season. The combination of his talent, size, strength, speed, and leadership is a tough act to follow. One missed playoffs doesnt hinder that discussion.
Anyway, the Lakers are still in a rebuilding phase. Magic and their management were too smart not to trade the young guys, theres enough space for the superstars to sign next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:07:58 AM

How come no one is talking about the New York Knicks today.

Finally they have their first home win since 12/1/2018, and not only that, they beat the Spurs which is known as a good team and dominated them in the entire game. Things are getting better on the Knicks, the trade was good, they have new players that really stepped up.

Final score - Spurs 118 - New york Knicks 130

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:08:13 AM

I woudn't be surprised in James Harden will win the MVP again this year. As you have said, he is putting a lot of works and his numbers are way about the rest.

I don't know though, but it looks like Houston hasn't forgot last year conference finals that's why when they face Golden State they're usually pump up and wanting to prove something. Good win for them.

Westbrook was so underrated this season, he is putting tripple double and his team is winning now.
If I would choose the one to be an MVP, I might choose Westbrook because he is stepping up now and he has turn the OKC to be one of the best team in the League.

Ohhh someone sees him.
Yes he had been a dominant player even from the start or when he was left by Durant. He can carry the team, he just needs role players behind him.

He might be under rated because people are looking at basketball now in a differenr way. Like the Curry and James Harden thing.
Three pointers had been more dominant in the eyes of the fans. They love to see it and NBA management knows that. The reason behind the sensitivity of officials when they are firing and after the shot. e.g. Harden.

I still prefer those Westbrook players. Sorry for me being old school.
I am more of a Jason Kidd fan.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:13:23 AM

Finally they have their first home win since 12/1/2018, and not only that, they beat the Spurs which is known as a good team and dominated them in the entire game. Things are getting better on the Knicks, the trade was good, they have new players that really stepped up.

Imagine that losing streak, 18 games, damn, They're glad it's over though.

Even Samuel L. Jackson mentioned it in the Oscars,  Grin. And what do you know? Long Time NY fans Spike Lee won as well in the Oscars, so it's dual celebration.

Damyean Dotson lead the NY team with 27 points, with eight three point shot.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:27:52 AM

Imagine that losing streak, 18 games, damn, They're glad it's over though.

Even Samuel L. Jackson mentioned it in the Oscars,  Grin. And what do you know? Long Time NY fans Spike Lee won as well in the Oscars, so it's dual celebration.

Damyean Dotson lead the NY team with 27 points, with eight three point shot.

I'm not familiar with his name, probably a Rookie.

I'm pretty impressed by his performance, upon looking at the stats of the game, I found out that he had 8-13 in 3 points shooting.
Probably that shooting gave them a comfortable lead that the spurs weren't able to rally to.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:38:38 AM

Lebron is already top 3 without a doubt and many people put him above Jordan already.

Well they're idiots then.  Roll Eyes
Jordan is by far the best player ever. You may not have seen him play but there was never anyone to dominate the game the way he did and he did it against much better opposition than there is today (players like Magic, Bird, Barkley, Malone, Thomas...)
And don't give me the "he had better team" excuse, he made the team.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:43:49 PM

Lebron is already top 3 without a doubt and many people put him above Jordan already.

Jordan is by far the best player ever. You may not have seen him play but there was never anyone to dominate the game the way he did and he did it against much better opposition than there is today (players like Magic, Bird, Barkley, Malone, Thomas...)

There is a huge difference in the playstyle that Jordan used to play and in which Lebron James plays right now. Opinions may differ on the way that they like to see basketball been played. I don't blame any of my counterparts and I respect if they believe so. For me, they are both great players that have given us amazing times in the NBA.
kenzawak

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:52:25 PM

There is a huge difference in the playstyle that Jordan used to play and in which Lebron James plays right now. Opinions may differ on the way that they like to see basketball been played. I don't blame any of my counterparts and I respect if they believe so. For me, they are both great players that have given us amazing times in the NBA.
People who can talk are the ones who were there to see both of them play and get a feel to how much they brought to the game at the time they played it.
I was a teen when Jordan played (I even saw the first Dream Team play in Barcelona), his popularity was twice the one of Lebron today. We didn't wonder if he was better than Magic like you did with Lebron and Kobe.
We didn't wonder about what the Bulls would do, we knew they'd win.
Jordan was way above the others. He was incomparable then, he is incomparable now.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:59:23 PM

his popularity was twice the one of Lebron today.
Whether you are a Jordan fan or not, that was a fact Smiley. One of the proofs is that his name never fades in the basketball industry until now. Every famous all star players of this generation are still compared to him as if he is the standard to be followed lol. Oh! I forgot, he is the only player who got a very own shoe brand, that one definitely speaks a lot.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:20:46 PM

Whether you are a Jordan fan or not, that was a fact Smiley. One of the proofs is that his name never fades in the basketball industry until now. Every famous all star players of this generation are still compared to him as if he is the standard to be followed lol. Oh! I forgot, he is the only player who got a very own shoe brand, that one definitely speaks a lot.

If we are talking about GOATs here then there are more way from past seasons of Jordan has overcome it, you name it, Russel, Chamberlain, Bird, West and many more.

Oh! I forgot, he is the only player who got a very own shoe brand, that one definitely speaks a lot.

In the Philippines candidates have their own brands too once election is nearing.
kenzawak

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

Whether you are a Jordan fan or not, that was a fact Smiley.

And I'm not even a fan. I heard too many bad things about the guy.
But before every season started, you knew a few things :
-the Bulls would win the title
-Jordan would be the top scorer
-he would be the Finals MVP
-and unless some other team performed great and the jury felt that for once, someone else should get the award, he would be MVP of the season

Nowadays, unthinkable. Kobe, Lebron ? LOOOL
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:49:28 PM

That's how he's been separated with those who so called superstars of their generations, Jordan is the standard and everyone who's making its own name
from this league will definitely compared to him no matter how good the player was, MJ is the most successful NBA star of all stars inside this sports and like what you have said, he's shoes will always be there to remind us how great he contribute form this association,.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:58:00 PM

Well one thing is that jordan's plays and basketball thinking is adapted to his generation. That's why you really can't compare. Yeah the nba probably was tougher back then and that's why mj had to adapt and he was really the best in that time. Take lbj to that era and for sure we'll see a different lebron from what we're seeing now. Comparisons are useless if they're not on the same playing field.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:17:42 PM

Whether you are a Jordan fan or not, that was a fact Smiley.

And I'm not even a fan. I heard too many bad things about the guy.
But before every season started, you knew a few things :
-the Bulls would win the title
-Jordan would be the top scorer
-he would be the Finals MVP
-and unless some other team performed great and the jury felt that for once, someone else should get the award, he would be MVP of the season

Nowadays, unthinkable. Kobe, Lebron ? LOOOL

I also supported what NavI said base on the level of Jordan experience in terms of playing, his record and accomplishments. But, there something I'm not quite understand concern your statement. Are you saying Jordan does not worth the accomplishment and titles giving to him?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
kenzawak

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:41:23 PM

Are you saying Jordan does not worth the accomplishment and titles giving to him?

No I'm saying he's the best basketball player of all times and by far. Comparing him to anyone else is absurd.
He may even be the greatest athlete of all times.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:18:15 PM

Spurs lost again, first it was to spurs now its against Knicks, I think Fizzdale is still trying to get revenge of that "they rook us" game and always pushes his players to max when playing against Spurs. Do you guys think this could be the first season ever Spurs miss the playoffs in over 20 years? It looked like that last year as well but it turned out not the case at the last moments.

Lakers, Spurs, Kings all trying to hold a spot there. Jazz, Clippers, Spurs all tied together right now and Kings and Lakers are right behind them, it will definitely be a rivalry for sure. Lakers should supposedly start to win a lot of games with Lebron playing his hardest to get there and Clippers should start to drop because they seem to be going with the tanking now (a bit late) but all other spots are up for grabs apparently.
morvillz7z
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2019

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:20:06 PM

I think Fizzdale is still trying to get revenge of that "they rook us" game and always pushes his players to max when playing against Spurs.
Interesting way to look at that heh, he was so fucking mad with the refs not giving them foul calls Spurs were getting, was definitely a presser to remember.

Clippers should start to drop because they seem to be going with the tanking now (a bit late)
I agree, Clippers will sooner or later drop out of the playoff race, not because they want to tank, but for the simple reason that if they make it, they lose their draft pick that goes to Celtics, if they don't, they get to keep it.

Lakers should supposedly start to win a lot of games
Lakers should start playing defense for a change, otherwise, I don't see them stand a chance making the playoffs. Not with a 25th ranked defense and having the 4th hardest remaining schedule.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 ... 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 [1002] 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: