Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 [962] 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 3371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 874479 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:19:50 AM

for example, Durant leaving the warriors, that's a big news and I like that so they will not be super team anymore.
I know this is just an example but he said that he'll never leave.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2812376-kevin-durant-on-free-agency-nobody-can-recruit-me-no-more
We can never be sure until he signs a new contract with the Warriors.
After all, it's just all about money and I don't think he is still hungry for another championship as he already proven it twice.
The sad thing about Durant if he will choose to stay with the Warriors is he will never gain a recognition like Lebron, Bryant, and Jordan has, because his team is full of stars and almost unbeatable in the NBA, there's no challenge anymore and therefore this would not provide fulfillment.
Yeah we can never be sure of it or it can be a sort of drama but if it what he said then it was.

He has his ambition and he's doing all the strategy that he knows just to attain that position and yeah we don't know what lies in the future with his career or stay with GSW.
We dont know on whats the actual thing on his mind but i do agree on the point that he wont be easily recognized to be the main player of GSW due to lots of starplayers on that
team and as long he didnt sign up the new contract on GSW then its no assurance that he would stay but rather transfer into other teams.He had
already proven himself but each individual do have its own cravings. lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

for example, Durant leaving the warriors, that's a big news and I like that so they will not be super team anymore.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2812376-kevin-durant-on-free-agency-nobody-can-recruit-me-no-more
After all, it's just all about money and I don't think he is still hungry for another championship as he already proven it twice.
The sad thing about Durant if he will choose to stay with the Warriors is he will never gain a recognition like Lebron, Bryant, and Jordan has, because his team is full of stars and almost unbeatable in the NBA, there's no challenge anymore and therefore this would not provide fulfillment.
Yeah we can never be sure of it or it can be a sort of drama but if it what he said then it was.

He has his ambition and he's doing all the strategy that he knows just to attain that position and yeah we don't know what lies in the future with his career or stay with GSW.
We dont know on whats the actual thing on his mind but i do agree on the point that he wont be easily recognized to be the main player of GSW due to lots of starplayers on that
team and as long he didnt sign up the new contract on GSW then its no assurance that he would stay but rather transfer into other teams.He had
I'm sure the fans would love to see him playing to another team.
The warriors is for curry although durant has taken the main role in crunch time, the fans would dictate that and even Durant will continue to try hard, he'll never find a real home with the warriors as he never built it, it was curry and Thompson, and Green.

Durant should find a place where he is very much welcome, like coming back to the OKC is a good idea because Westbrook had already change, he is not taking more shots anymore, and that resulted to the scoring boost of Paul George.

Imagine this, the big 3 of Thunder is gonna be WB, Durant, and PG, and they have a big chance to beat the Big 3 of the warriors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

I'm sure the fans would love to see him playing to another team.
The warriors is for curry although durant has taken the main role in crunch time, the fans would dictate that and even Durant will continue to try hard, he'll never find a real home with the warriors as he never built it, it was curry and Thompson, and Green.

Durant should find a place where he is very much welcome, like coming back to the OKC is a good idea because Westbrook had already change, he is not taking more shots anymore, and that resulted to the scoring boost of Paul George.

Imagine this, the big 3 of Thunder is gonna be WB, Durant, and PG, and they have a big chance to beat the Big 3 of the warriors.
Agree to this input which i do prefer if Durant would go back to OKC but well the final decision would still depend on him on what he really wants on his career but fans are
really expecting the different thing way around.

Big 3 of OKC will surely match up those on Warriors if such roster would be created once again.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

Another bad day for the warriors, they loss against the TrailBlazers during the OT.
Durant was hot in the last minutes of the 4th quarter and he was able to bring the game into OT but they did not manage to end it well.
Curry had an off shooting night, if not for Durant, they could have been easily dominated with a double digit loss again.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

Another bad day for the warriors, they loss against the TrailBlazers during the OT.
Durant was hot in the last minutes of the 4th quarter and he was able to bring the game into OT but they did not manage to end it well.
Curry had an off shooting night, if not for Durant, they could have been easily dominated with a double digit loss again.

Yeah see that.
They can be deafeated.
I dont know why people are trying to disect this team when overall they could really be defeated.
They are not really stars like with a Kobe or a Jordan. If their gameplay wont succeed then they will lose. No superman can save them. They all do it because of their good chemistry and that is why they win.

Now, break that apart and you can defeat them. With Durant or without him same thing goes.
Play a higher level of defense and they cannot proceed with a good play. Give them a hard time for eveey possession and they will miss their shots.
Let us stop underestimating the other teams.

Houston vs Boston though, what a nice game of 2 top pointguards of the league.
Irving giving a good show despite the loss and Harden heating up at three point line.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

Irving giving a good show despite the loss and Harden heating up at three point line.

Nice game it is but its quite a failure for the celtics the gap between the scores are already on the tenths before the 4th quarter started up and they didn't catch their gap even into a slight difference.
On the very end just a 3point show is what they have given to their fans Smiley
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Good point, he joined the Warriors in the search for a championship ring just like what Lebron James did when he formed that Big3 of the Heat years ago.

We can't deny the fact that Durant is the best player in the Warriors as of now even though that the Warriors can make the playoffs even without him but it would be debatable if they can reached the finals without him. He has been recognized by those two final's MVP.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

Yeah see that.
They can be deafeated.
I dont know why people are trying to disect this team when overall they could really be defeated.
They are not really stars like with a Kobe or a Jordan. If their gameplay wont succeed then they will lose. No superman can save them. They all do it because of their good chemistry and that is why they win.

Now, break that apart and you can defeat them. With Durant or without him same thing goes.
Play a higher level of defense and they cannot proceed with a good play. Give them a hard time for eveey possession and they will miss their shots.

This only happen because of the bad shooting night of Curry and Thompson, their 3 point shooting is very poor.
We can see also in the game that the defense of the warriors are really good, in fact they were able to come back but the main problem was the shooting. 2 losing streak at home is really bad, but this team is still good and a team to beat.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

Yeah see that.
They can be deafeated.

This only happen because of the bad shooting night of Curry and Thompson, their 3 point shooting is very poor.
We can see also in the game that the defense of the warriors are really good, in fact they were able to come back but the main problem was the shooting. 2 losing streak at home is really bad, but this team is still good and a team to beat.

Lol. Though i'm not that much of a fan, it seems that people are downgrading the warriors' status quite a bit early. I mean, hey they're still the defending champs and though a lot of teams beefed up their lineups, they're still the barometer for the championship. Let's see how things'll be come playoffs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Lakers played with their young players after Lebron was injured. It was really a sight to see, I was hoping for some improvements and I have seen a little bit of better playing from them but defense was really not what it should be.

Offensively, they were alright (except free throws) but they played alright however defensively they could have been a lot better. This was a team of Lonzo-hart-Ingram-Kuzma-Zubac and that team is literally consists of 3 players at age of 21 and 2 players at 23, think about how young they are and how much road they have in front of them.

If Lakers could keep the same five (maybe no need for Zubac) for another 5-6 years they could be a real threat to other teams. Of course they lost to Kings which shows you how much they need to improve and they are just starting out and still quite bad but I am sure if Lebron didn't come and this was the team Lakers put together they could still push playoffs or at least not finish with a horrible record.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

Disagree that it might be a double digit loss again if not for Durant. Durant FG percentage is somehow an off-night performance too, almost identical to what Curry did the whole game. But yeah he managed to pushed during the last phase. On the other hand, Blazers duo Lillard and McCollum did have an off-night performance too.

If you guys watched the whole game, you will never noticed that Warriors (or should I say both) are struggling because the score is closed thoughout the game.

Honestly, Warriors is almost on a verge of winning during the last play before the OT. Curry's supposed inbound pass to Andre Igoudala got shoot instead but obviously not counted because of an obvious reason.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

I wasn't able to watch the game live, I just checked some hi lights in YT and it's a very close game. It seems that Portland will win but Durant hit clutch three to send the game in OT. And when everyone expect the Warriors to win because they have a 5 point lead down to a minute or two. And still they have the edge in the dying seconds, Lilard hit's a three. Durant though posted a triple double as a consolation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

Yeah see that.
They can be deafeated.

Their lost to Portland was a close one and it can go either way. Yes, a 2 losing streak specially is not good but we all know they still have the 2 best players in the likes of Durant and Steph. But it's good to see other teams stepping up like Lakers and Portland or even Denver to make WC more exciting to watch instead of Golden State dominating.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:40:58 AM
Merited by Altero (2)

I didn't notice that Lakers again will have a game today, this time playing at home against the Clippers.
What's you take on this one? I'd like to put my bet on the road team because they are doing well lately and Lakers is on a back to back game.

but wait... From

https://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/matchups/g5_summary_15.html
James missed the last game with a strained left groin and is unlikely to suit up Friday against the Clippers.

It seems like Lebron is not yet confirmed unavailable, I might hedge my bet live when he plays.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

I wasn't able to watch the game live, I just checked some hi lights in YT and it's a very close game. It seems that Portland will win but Durant hit clutch three to send the game in OT. And when everyone expect the Warriors to win because they have a 5 point lead down to a minute or two. And still they have the edge in the dying seconds, Lilard hit's a three. Durant though posted a triple double as a consolation.

I saw the highlights too and it seems to be a good fight.
But lookingg at the stats almost every star in each team are off night.
They have that when they are no in a good condition to play. The ball wont just go in even if the throw looks better.

Looking at the Western Conference status, the more appealing games to me by now is those who at the 6th up to 10th spot. They are all still fighting for the number 8th spot but it will be a long season and anything can happen.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

I saw the highlights too and it seems to be a good fight.
But lookingg at the stats almost every star in each team are off night.
They have that when they are no in a good condition to play. The ball wont just go in even if the throw looks better.

Looking at the Western Conference status, the more appealing games to me by now is those who at the 6th up to 10th spot. They are all still fighting for the number 8th spot but it will be a long season and anything can happen.

That last close shot by KD, guess the is really for blazers that's so close and a wide open range for KD, let see what would be the result of their rematch if curry and the rest of GSW will win this as they already have a back to back losses inside their home crowd, blazers have a good impressive stats and already got twice snatch overtime winnings.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Another game by Lakers without Lebron, another loss by the young team. I mean they are still quite young and I know they are getting better and better each year and some of those players are just on their sophomore year but they look so much better when Lebron is playing whereas they are not really anywhere close without him.

I was thinking maybe this Lebron injury would give them a chance to show how much they improved over the course of this season thanks to playing with Lebron but it just an example of how much Lebron impacts his teammates, when he is playing he just makes everyone around him so much better, players start to play worse when he is not around.

This is not about Lebron making Lakers better, of course whichever team he is on will be better but this is just a way of showing it is not his talents that makes a team better, its also his bringing everyone best that makes teams better.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

~snip~
This is not about Lebron making Lakers better, of course whichever team he is on will be better but this is just a way of showing it is not his talents that makes a team better, its also his bringing everyone best that makes teams better.
No matter what team Lebron is, he can't carry the team if the team is not doing as hard as he can. Let's just say that most the players can't keep up to the level of Lebron showing on every game. There is something that lacking on a team if they aren't getting better over time, we all know that teamwork is very crucial to make the game works until the end.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

No matter what team Lebron is, he can't carry the team if the team is not doing as hard as he can. Let's just say that most the players can't keep up to the level of Lebron showing on every game. There is something that lacking on a team if they aren't getting better over time, we all know that teamwork is very crucial to make the game works until the end.

Well there is, but its on the past when he's still on the Miami Heat where Lebron together with Wade and Bosh and considered as the Big three. The team is working well. I remember those days of Dallas and Miami was an Epic playoffs
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 802

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

Exactly. The team is still very young and they needed a leadership that Lebron can bring to the Lakers. He can only carry them to a certain point, but all players also needed to bring their A game as well so that they can win games with or without Lebron playing.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 [962] 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 3371 »
  Print  

Jump to: