Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 [1009] 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 ... 3376 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 875232 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:32:24 AM
Merited by Natalim (2)

Ok now back to present days (since most of the recent conversations are comparison between the past and the present lol), here are the current top 5 in standings of MVP race:

James Harden
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Kevin Durant
Paul George
Nikola Jokic

Surprise Jokic made it to top 5. Yes that underrated young gun is again making sounds. Although his chances to take the MVP this season is quite slim, at least he is labeled to the top calibers players this season. Harden is still on top. Looks like there is a possibility that he can make it 2 in a row if ever Rockets will finished good this year.
I'm surprised that Jokic is on the top 5 but the impact he made with the current rankings with Denver Nuggets is high too.

I'm between with James Harden and Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Jokic stats deserved to be in that list, he's not getting the attention but he's just keep proving himself that he's really a contender that showed from
what the team's current position, and with how people recognized a superstars, he just an ordinary steady player who contribute without any fancy
movement that give him a signature one.

Giannis and Harden are players who showed a lots of dominating games, I'm also eyeing for this two.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:41:16 AM

Giannis and Harden are players who showed a lots of dominating games, I'm also eyeing for this two.

Between the 2, it's Giannis who is a better player.
Harden can have a bad game anytime especially when the defense is on him but Giannis can always find a way to contribute to the team.
Giannis does not need to score all the time to contribute, they have a lot of shooters who can do that, with his length, he is very effective in defense and rebounding.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:55:59 AM

Harden can have a bad game anytime especially when the defense is on him but Giannis can always find a way to contribute to the team.
Giannis does not need to score all the time to contribute, they have a lot of shooters who can do that, with his length, he is very effective in defense and rebounding.

Statistically though, Harden is the number one because of his massive 36 points average per game. But as far as impact to his team, definitely, I'm go with Giannis here. I think it's going to be close MVP race here because of Giannis and Jokic and Paul George. I"m also not surprised to see Jokic on the list, Nuggets shows a lot of improvement this year because of him and fighting GSW for the top spot, so he should be in the discussions as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:02:45 AM

3 losing streak for the Lakers, at home still they cannot win.
Lebron is not as explosive as before, though he can still score good figures but he cannot take his team to win.
Every game is a must win for them but once again they wasted that opportunity.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:48:36 AM

I don't think that the term "better player" can be defined. Personally, I can say that the Greek Freak is a more complete player than James Harden. Giannis is defending, attacking, assisting, rebounding. Some of them, Harden is eligible for doing but maybe this is due to the position that he plays as he is only able o assist and score mostly.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:14:04 AM

Lebron is not as explosive as before, though he can still score good figures but he cannot take his team to win.
I can't say that they have wasted that opportunity but the one that caught my attention is the posts on social medias. It's like they have been already judged that they are not going to play on the playoffs.

Chances of being there is low and others have concluded that they aren't going to join the playoffs. They still have some remaining games and they have majority of it, unless it's decided this kind of issue won't affect him as a player but probably his mates will.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:53:46 PM

I don't think that the term "better player" can be defined. Personally, I can say that the Greek Freak is a more complete player than James Harden. Giannis is defending, attacking, assisting, rebounding. Some of them, Harden is eligible for doing but maybe this is due to the position that he plays as he is only able o assist and score mostly.
That's logically right, Giannis is like lebron in a making he have a big future ahead a rising star which is still young, he just need to be very careful to avoid getting serious injuries, but with Harden's experiences and skills he still on it's prime, we can't lessen how he contribute from the league and he showed
a lots of tough games lately.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:07:54 PM

Ok now back to present days (since most of the recent conversations are comparison between the past and the present lol), here are the current top 5 in standings of MVP race:

James Harden
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Kevin Durant
Paul George
Nikola Jokic

Surprise Jokic made it to top 5. Yes that underrated young gun is again making sounds. Although his chances to take the MVP this season is quite slim, at least he is labeled to the top calibers players this season. Harden is still on top. Looks like there is a possibility that he can make it 2 in a row if ever Rockets will finished good this year.

Holy Mac and Cheese. Didn't see that coming. Now he is recognized all of a sudden.
This just means he really did make big changes on how he plays the game.
He doesnt ball hog. He just goes to the middle and goes for looking for a free team mate. Somehow it is a good kind of play but risky.
Absorbing all the defense into his epicenter and then looking for a pass. Tall guys could do this but you will need to be intelligent and also offensive awareness is a big deal.

There are still a lot of games but Giannis is a monster. It will be hard to get that MVP trophy for  Jokic.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:55:46 PM

According to the odds in Vegas, it's down to three guys : Antetokounmpo and Harden are the favorites and George is the challenger.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-mvp-rankings-latest-odds-say-giannis-antetokounmpos-the-favorite-but-surging-paul-george-remains-best-value-bet/
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:50:16 PM

I am not shocked about Jokic being in the top 5 of mvp votes, I am surprised harden is still there though. Giannis will get it 100% no question because he really brought the team to a first seed after Cavs left and there is a big big chance they go to finals this year (I see raptors as their only rivals on the path) on the other hand not many people like Hardens style, you may discuss if his style is good or not and if its legit or hated and whatever but as long as the discussion is there than there is absolutely no way he gets 2 mvp back to back, you can like his style but that doesn't change the fact that nobody questions Giannis style or Jokics style, only hardens style.

Jokic is top 5 because even though he has a great team around him he was the real player who made Denver from "can they make the playoffs" to a second seed, that is his difference, take him out of Denver and they either barely make it to playoffs or fail.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:56:18 PM

James Harden
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Kevin Durant
Paul George
Nikola Jokic

I'm surprised that Jokic is on the top 5 but the impact he made with the current rankings with Denver Nuggets is high too.

I'm between with James Harden and Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Nikola Jokic deserves some recognition, he is very underrated player, this guy is still young and have so much to prove in the future.
I don't see westbrook in the list, what happen?

I guess Westbrook did better than PG, he manage the play that's why he is having some tripple double most of the time.
Yes, he's a true underrated guy and that's why I didn't or mostly didn't expected him to be on that list.

I guess we are on the same boat for these superstars.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:05:38 PM

I can't say that they have wasted that opportunity but the one that caught my attention is the posts on social medias. It's like they have been already judged that they are not going to play on the playoffs.

Chances of being there is low and others have concluded that they aren't going to join the playoffs. They still have some remaining games and they have majority of it, unless it's decided this kind of issue won't affect him as a player but probably his mates will.
We cant say that he wont be affected because every player do have that goal on reaching playoffs and would able to play into the finals even how many times
do Lebron done this thing we dont know if he do craves for more but with his current team performance/stats we can already barely presume that they wont able to make it to that spot.
Getting pissed or dismayed would be a normal reaction.

When it comes to versatility then Giannis do have it but when it comes to stats Harden do have it.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 10:27:23 PM

When it comes to versatility then Giannis do have it but when it comes to stats Harden do have it.

I'll go for Giannis, the guy is a true freak of nature. While I was a bit disappointed with James Harden because of his obvious stat padding. Yet, we cant deny that he's a future hall of famer too, but the stat padding ruined his reputation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:59:14 AM

Raptors win tonight.

Revenge game.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1499

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 01:10:46 AM

^^
Yes. Toronto are going to win tonight cause of their record against the rockets alone.
They have won 9 out of the 11 meetings against them and houston beat toronto by a whisker the last time they met up on January 25th.
So this game is pay back! Wink

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:19:19 AM

Raptors win tonight.

Revenge game.

Good luck bro, I'm with the Raptors as well.
Harden's will be exposed by Leonard tonight and I like the Raptors crowd, they have a big arena.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:54:41 AM

We cant say that he wont be affected because every player do have that goal on reaching playoffs and would able to play into the finals even how many times
do Lebron done this thing we dont know if he do craves for more but with his current team performance/stats we can already barely presume that they wont able to make it to that spot.
Getting pissed or dismayed would be a normal reaction.
I'm trying to be positive about him but it's just him being an individual and that emotion would be hidden if ever someone interviews him on what he feels that he's not able to reach the playoffs for this year's season.

But being a professional player, I'm guessing that he's planning about the goal for the next season. Since catching up for this season isn't enough and it's more of a failure because he almost missed a lot of games with Lakers.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:31:37 AM

I'm trying to be positive about him but it's just him being an individual and that emotion would be hidden if ever someone interviews him on what he feels that he's not able to reach the playoffs for this year's season.

But being a professional player, I'm guessing that he's planning about the goal for the next season. Since catching up for this season isn't enough and it's more of a failure because he almost missed a lot of games with Lakers.
He don't miss a lot o games and, when he came back, he still have a lot of games to win but they are losing more on the games they played so far.

This 3 losing streak is not a characteristic of Lebron, we used to see him winning and dominating teams, but he is not getting it with his new team. Also, he has a lot of miss shots in their previous game, seems like he is downgrading as a superstar in the league.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:56:47 AM

The Raptors came back in the 3rd only to loss in the 4th and this ended in a double digit loss for the home team.
Harden is still on his MVP level, though in early foul trouble but he explode in the 4th, he is very consistent in his 3 point shooting, his style of step up and side sweet before shooting is very effective, it's impossible to guard him that way.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1499

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 04:48:35 AM

The Raptors came back in the 3rd only to loss in the 4th and this ended in a double digit loss for the home team.
Harden is still on his MVP level, though in early foul trouble but he explode in the 4th, he is very consistent in his 3 point shooting, his style of step up and side sweet before shooting is very effective, it's impossible to guard him that way.
Disappointing loss for the home team with such a good record there. A shame but this is how it is so near to the end of the regular season. The best ones are going into playoff mode to show what they are made of towards the top teams in their conference.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 [1009] 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 ... 3376 »
  Print  

Jump to: