Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 [2682] 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 ... 3372 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 874669 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 10:15:20 AM

Right, by now we know what Davis can really bring to the Lakers, specially when he was in a rampage and the statistics that he has put in that 5 game stretch if I'm not mistaken. But they can't totally depend on him, because admit it or not, he is very fragile that a simple fail or just going to get the ball or even helping his team mates to stand up might result in pulled muscle or injuries.

So as a coach, Ham should experiment with different combination, sort of testing everything when Davis is on the bench.

To get a feel and see who works inside an who doesn't.
Well said and I agree with it. The Lakers team should always prepare about what may happen in the future as Davis's had a bad history of sudden injuries which will leave them hanging again. Lebron is also in the stage of that as he is getting older.
Next will be Westbrook to lead the team, Schroder to back him up and Reaves to be the next playmaker if Russ will let it.
They have a lot of young players too, give them more minutes to gain more experience on a well-lighted floor. They may be good at practice but it's always different when it's game time.

I think they have done multiple experiments with or without AD and Lebron and we know what the result is, meaning either can't be missed as it will be a disaster.

And they found the perfect the combination of just bringing Westbrook at the bench. I like to point out the Pat is also being aggressive as far as his offense goes, he is shooting good in 3 and some dribble penetration. I guess there is a sense of urgency for them or for the players to really perform very well because there could be missed opportunity or at least they will know where to fit in when Davis or Lebron is out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 11:20:44 AM

Right, by now we know what Davis can really bring to the Lakers, specially when he was in a rampage and the statistics that he has put in that 5 game stretch if I'm not mistaken. But they can't totally depend on him, because admit it or not, he is very fragile that a simple fail or just going to get the ball or even helping his team mates to stand up might result in pulled muscle or injuries.

So as a coach, Ham should experiment with different combination, sort of testing everything when Davis is on the bench.

Well said and I agree with it. The Lakers team should always prepare about what may happen in the future as Davis's had a bad history of sudden injuries which will leave them hanging again. Lebron is also in the stage of that as he is getting older.
Next will be Westbrook to lead the team, Schroder to back him up and Reaves to be the next playmaker if Russ will let it.
They have a lot of young players too, give them more minutes to gain more experience on a well-lighted floor. They may be good at practice but it's always different when it's game time.

They can use all their role players and let them try working together to give rest for the starters, like how GSW is doing
when they are resting their main core.

Coach Ham needs to bring his system to the entire team and not just to focus on their stars,
I agree with Davis and LeBron they are both an important part of the team and the bad effect of
them not playing, the team mostly struggle or most of the
time, they will lose the game.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 671

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 11:21:56 AM

I think they have done multiple experiments with or without AD and Lebron and we know what the result is, meaning either can't be missed as it will be a disaster.

And they found the perfect the combination of just bringing Westbrook at the bench. I like to point out the Pat is also being aggressive as far as his offense goes, he is shooting good in 3 and some dribble penetration. I guess there is a sense of urgency for them or for the players to really perform very well because there could be missed opportunity or at least they will know where to fit in when Davis or Lebron is out.

Of course, they can't tank again this season, they need to be in the playoffs so they have a chance to win a championship again. They were criticized at the beginning but look where they are now, they seemed to found the way to be a championship caliber team and beating the Bucks is just a good statement to that.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 11:57:07 AM

They can use all their role players and let them try working together to give rest for the starters, like how GSW is doing

Coach Ham needs to bring his system to the entire team and not just to focus on their stars,
I agree with Davis and LeBron they are both an important part of the team and the bad effect of

They had found a system that works for them, Westbrook does not need to be a triple-double man, he can take care of the 2nd unit and they are effective with that. The Lakers now have become a threat, they were disregarded early but now they are winning games and that resulted in an improvement in their ranking. 

Lakers are number 13 now but the good news is they are 7-3 on their last 10 games.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 12:51:11 PM

Honestly Portland realized that they won't be able to do anything in Dame era, and looking to find new and younger players to build around a new star. They will need great players coming up draft, first it can't be a superstar right away, would be very hard to get number one pick this year for example, there is a huge expectation out of Wembayama and if they can get him, then they could build around him.

I would say the smartest thing Dallas could do this year would be that for example, get the first pick, give WHOEVER they want outside of doncic, that's it, get Doncic and Wembayama on the same team, or for Portland Dame and him again, would be great improvement.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 01:48:33 PM

Long season they need to stay healthy.  That has been their downfall is they can't stay on the court for long stretches of the season.  If AD can stay healthy they will contend.  Also need to trade for another piece.  A deep threat wing or shooting guard to space the floor more would go a long way on that team.
I have this bad feeling that the Lakers will be nothing again when AD is injured. That should not be the case. They cannot be an AD-dependent team because they won't know what could happen.
Darvin Ham should try to bench him and experiment with some player combinations. Maybe in times of a back to back games.
There's one game where he didn't play but that's against the Spurs, one of the weakest teams in the league now and they only won by 5 points in a high-scoring game AD-less.

I do not think they can afford to bench AD yet. He is at his prime right now and the Lakers should not waste it. They are still catching up with wins, they badly needed, to at least get up to top 10 for a possible play in. Maybe, when they are in a comfortable position in rankings, they can give some rest to AD either by not playing back-to-back or giving less minutes to rest his body. They cannot afford AD getting injured, but they also cannot afford to sit AD out. A very difficult situation for Darvin Ham to balance.

Honestly Portland realized that they won't be able to do anything in Dame era, and looking to find new and younger players to build around a new star. They will need great players coming up draft, first it can't be a superstar right away, would be very hard to get number one pick this year for example, there is a huge expectation out of Wembayama and if they can get him, then they could build around him.

I would say the smartest thing Dallas could do this year would be that for example, get the first pick, give WHOEVER they want outside of doncic, that's it, get Doncic and Wembayama on the same team, or for Portland Dame and him again, would be great improvement.

It is still a lottery, so even both teams tank, they are not secured they will be able to get Wembayama. I think that is also the target of the Spurs.

Also, even the top pick of the draft can go bust. It happened in the past and could happen to the top pick next year. Sometime, a player play really great in college or high school but cannot convert in NBA.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 01:59:40 PM

It is still a lottery, so even both teams tank, they are not secured they will be able to get Wembayama. I think that is also the target of the Spurs.

Also, even the top pick of the draft can go bust. It happened in the past and could happen to the top pick next year. Sometime, a player play really great in college or high school but cannot convert in NBA.

This young talent is very special, right now, the team that are struggling so hard are the Spurs, so it would be nice if the Spurs will get him as for sure they will make him a better player and of course a star player of the team. There are plenty of good teams now but Spurs are the team that are left behind, however they still win some games despite the fact that they are 6-17 so far. (https://www.nba.com/standings), their worst season I guess.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 02:05:54 PM

They had found a system that works for them, Westbrook does not need to be a triple-double man, he can take care of the 2nd unit and they are effective with that. The Lakers now have become a threat, they were disregarded early but now they are winning games and that resulted in an improvement in their ranking. 

Lakers are number 13 now but the good news is they are 7-3 on their last 10 games.

They have won their last 2 games but it's not enough to get up to rank 10 in the western conference because their rivals there are already won double digits way ahead of them. For now, they are getting serious and might improve their rank in the upcoming weeks before the end of this year and might gonna get different positive outcomes after that because they are starting to play effectively these past few days. LBJ even surpassed Magic Johnson in all-time Assists and he could still play and stretch that record furthermore to be able to give the upcoming NBA stars to even come close to it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 02:57:56 PM

Long season they need to stay healthy.  That has been their downfall is they can't stay on the court for long stretches of the season.  If AD can stay healthy they will contend.  Also need to trade for another piece.  A deep threat wing or shooting guard to space the floor more would go a long way on that team.
I have this bad feeling that the Lakers will be nothing again when AD is injured. That should not be the case. They cannot be an AD-dependent team because they won't know what could happen.
Darvin Ham should try to bench him and experiment with some player combinations. Maybe in times of a back to back games.
There's one game where he didn't play but that's against the Spurs, one of the weakest teams in the league now and they only won by 5 points in a high-scoring game AD-less.
I do not think they can afford to bench AD yet. He is at his prime right now and the Lakers should not waste it. They are still catching up with wins, they badly needed, to at least get up to top 10 for a possible play in. Maybe, when they are in a comfortable position in rankings, they can give some rest to AD either by not playing back-to-back or giving less minutes to rest his body. They cannot afford AD getting injured, but they also cannot afford to sit AD out. A very difficult situation for Darvin Ham to balance.
Here we will see how good of a coach he is. He once said he had plans for Westbrook so maybe this is the time to use that. If ever there's really a plan or he just said that to avoid locker room problems because of rumors that will come in.

Bad things could happen, after watching the Warriors play against the Rockets earlier I saw some near-injury accidents from Steph and Jordan Poole.
I think now I understand why Steve Kerr is not forcing to put back Steph even if the 2nd team is not doing well.
Rests are important, especially in back-to-back games. Better to lose 1 game than lose him the whole season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
püsür

Activity: 1218
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 03:05:01 PM

Yes, AD is a fragile and an easily injured player but he is also in NBA 75 list, is he not? 75 greatest players of NBA of all time list. So, how can anyone not play him to his max. If he is not a type of player that play like other stars, then they shouldn't have selected him in that list, in my opinion. He got 35m last season, this season almost 38m, next season 40m and 2024-2025 season 43 million. I mean, I understand your point and that is actually correct, but this is an aspect I don't like particularly about NBA. There is a star player that you immensely need to play him in your roster, but you can't play him as much as other stars, and you pay him quite high. I know, that is how sports work these days. We have of course witnessed these kind of situations in the past. For example, GSW with Curry, KD and Klay Thompson. But they are not this prone to injury. I just don't like it as a basketball and NBA fan that we have to talk like that about a great player like AD. I just wish Lakers can use him more in his prime and we can watch him more. I'm sure AD wants to play also.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 03:17:45 PM

Yes, AD is a fragile and an easily injured player but he is also in NBA 75 list, is he not? 75 greatest players of NBA of all time list. So, how can anyone not play him to his max. If he is not a type of player that play like other stars, then they shouldn't have selected him in that list, in my opinion. He got 35m last season, this season almost 38m, next season 40m and 2024-2025 season 43 million. I mean, I understand your point and that is actually correct, but this is an aspect I don't like particularly about NBA. There is a star player that you immensely need to play him in your roster, but you can't play him as much as other stars, and you pay him quite high. I know, that is how sports work these days. We have of course witnessed these kind of situations in the past. For example, GSW with Curry, KD and Klay Thompson. But they are not this prone to injury. I just don't like it as a basketball and NBA fan that we have to talk like that about a great player like AD. I just wish Lakers can use him more in his prime and we can watch him more. I'm sure AD wants to play also.

We cannot deny that Davis is prone to injury, and even if he is one of the greatest players but he is still part of the team, and we know what would happen to the Lakers if he gets injured again. The Lakers just gambled for Davis and traded their young players for him, and why would the Pelicans trade him? That's because of the said issue, he is prone to injury.

There was one time that the Lakers won the championship because Davis was healthy at that time, but in the succeeding seasons, it was all struggle for the Lakers as Davis was injured most of the time.

This season, Davis is quite healthy, so let's hope he'll stay that way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 04:15:14 PM

Which teams are still not in the top 8 of their conference that you expect to be there? In the East, we have the Chicago Bulls and the Miami Heat while Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers made it already. Or is the Chicago Bulls line-up not worthy of a playoff spot?

The west is too crowded with good teams. Probably only 3 to 4 teams do not have the potential of landing in the top 8. Sad to see the Utah Jazz and Portland Trail Blazers are losing most of their games now. There are still 70+ games for each team though, plenty of time but they better start showing and making necessary adjustments now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 06:04:44 PM

Which teams are still not in the top 8 of their conference that you expect to be there? In the East, we have the Chicago Bulls and the Miami Heat while Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers made it already. Or is the Chicago Bulls line-up not worthy of a playoff spot?

The west is too crowded with good teams. Probably only 3 to 4 teams do not have the potential of landing in the top 8. Sad to see the Utah Jazz and Portland Trail Blazers are losing most of their games now. There are still 70+ games for each team though, plenty of time but they better start showing and making necessary adjustments now.

In the west, I would have liked to see the Lakers and the trailblazers to be in the top eight positions. But at the same time, it is also true that they have not played well. And the performance that they have shown, it is honestly not expected to see them in the top eight. I did want them to be up there, but I cannot say that they deserve to be up there.

I think the situation in the east is well summarised by you. Chicago Bulls, and Miami Heat both were expected to be in the top eight in my opinion. I want to say that the Chicago Bulls lineup are not widely to play in the playoffs. But at the same time, they also did not play like they are worth it, to be honest.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 07:12:53 PM

Blazers and Jazz are now feeling the pressure of the real competition, especially on the west side. They needed the right adjustment
to keep their campaign to move forward to the playoff.

They are now losing most of their games and without the adjustment the chance of them not to reached the playoff is still
possible, they need new sets of plays, system that may work with each player inside the court.

The early strong start is now fading. They both need to bring the right spice to the system or if there's still possibilities
to bring someone. Maybe that's also an option for both these franchises.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4223

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2022, 07:26:47 PM

The Nuggets vs Pelicans game today should be a good one. I’m not seeing any televised games today. The story of the season so far for me is the Beam in Sacramento that they light after wins. “Light the beam” is the saying that people in Sacramento love to say now. It’s an awesome gimmick and I’m jealous my hometown doesn’t have something like that when our team wins games. I love it. Last night win another win the beam was indeed lit again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2011

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2022, 07:44:46 PM

They have won their last 2 games but it's not enough to get up to rank 10 in the western conference because their rivals there are already won double digits way ahead of them. For now, they are getting serious and might improve their rank in the upcoming weeks before the end of this year and might gonna get different positive outcomes after that because they are starting to play effectively these past few days. LBJ even surpassed Magic Johnson in all-time Assists and he could still play and stretch that record furthermore to be able to give the upcoming NBA stars to even come close to it.

It is worth noting that some teams perform about the same at the moment as there is only 2 wins difference between the teams in 10th place and 13th place in the Western Conference standings. So if Davis and LeBron stay healthy as long as possible, the Lakers will still have a good chance to reach the playoffs, even despite their poor performance at the beginning of the season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 561

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 07:59:16 PM

Long way to go for the Lakers, that's why it is very important to really win games early, like what the Utah Jazz or Sacramento Kings has done this season. That's why he don't need to do catch up as what the Lakers is doing right now, although they are 7-3 in their last 10 games, they are still way below the standings in the West.

The most important thing for them is just to remain consistent, yes it's good to see the Lebron had broken record of Magic Johnson in all time assists, but still though if the team is not winning this season, this this individual record is nothing for him.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 08:01:18 PM

It is worth noting that some teams perform about the same at the moment as there is only 2 wins difference between the teams in 10th place and 13th place in the Western Conference standings. So if Davis and LeBron stay healthy as long as possible, the Lakers will still have a good chance to reach the playoffs, even despite their poor performance at the beginning of the season.

I think they got it together, they could be better. They played very well in the last two games and they won. The Milwaukee game in particular was very competitive, but Anthony Davis played close to perfection. They clashed with Giannis, both of whom had over 40 points. LeBron continues to assist. I think he set a new record, the man contributes both points and assists. Despite his advancing age, he's a very effective offensive weapon for Lakers. Russell Westbrook also uses the ball correctly and makes the right decisions on offense.
Of course, I don't know if all this is enough for the Lakers to make the playoffs, because the Western Conference is really competitive. I can say that they gave a good light in the last matches.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 08:19:24 PM

It is understandable for Lakers to push Westbrook to be a bit more alone guy. He is not leading the second unit, he is given a second unit because at the end of the day that team is not great, and he ends up playing however he wants, without looking for lebron or AD, and that means he plays better because he doesn't need to look for others.

However, when Lebron and AD plays, they all look for each other, and that creates space. This gave them a bit of breathing room and they are slightly better, still not that great though, looking at how they play they still have to play a lot better and losing games, but it does make more sense this way at least.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 804

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 08:27:26 PM

The Nuggets vs Pelicans game today should be a good one. I’m not seeing any televised games today.

Yes, the game will start soon, both teams are great but I will give it to the Pels as they are going to play at their homecourt.

The story of the season so far for me is the Beam in Sacramento that they light after wins. “Light the beam” is the saying that people in Sacramento love to say now. It’s an awesome gimmick and I’m jealous my hometown doesn’t have something like that when our team wins games. I love it. Last night win another win the beam was indeed lit again.

Thanks for this, I mean maybe Sacramento is really happy with the way the team is doing right now. It is not expected that they will be hot this season winning games with huge margin. But it seems it's a perfect system that they are playing, specially Sabonis who now is a good fit and the adjustment that their coach made for him. It's just like he is still with the Pacers, but this time, he is more versatile and has matured a lot with his role with the Kings.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 [2682] 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 ... 3372 »
  Print  

Jump to: