Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄  (Read 199378 times)
KosmoKisa
Legendary

Activity: 1687
Merit: 1002

🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:11:13 PM

Hello I have a problem logging in bitvest account How do I fix this? My username Marceline. Accidentally deleted the app authenticator.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staxxd

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:40:33 PM

Still waiting for a response from admin and we both know you've seen my post. Time for a little honesty for a change, Bitvest.

Zodiac1233

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 07:50:25 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 08:28:19 PM by Zodiac1233

Pretty shitty how you lie to users about rain being random and about the actual amount in the BR. Try being transparent and telling the entire truth to people who are spending money on your site.

Disclose the full truth about the rain system or I will do it for you.
You will be exposed for being liars and I guarantee that.

By the way, you need to add Bigman23 and bigmannsgirl23 to my referrals they said themselves in chat I led them there and came to another site and accused me of sending a ref link and sending them to your site so I want to know if they were referred to the site by me, self-admittedly, why am I not earning any referral money for these players?

We are fully transparent about our bankroll, the stats tab very clearly shows the real amount invested, and the bankroll size it emulates from the margin. A further explanation of all details is also on our investments page. If anything, we are one of the most transparent sites out there, we run a full proof of reserves, proof of liabilities, and explain in detail how everything works.

As for the RainBot, it's random, but it favors those who it thinks are more constructive chatters. The exact way this is determined is kept secret so that users cannot abuse it for an unfair advantage. Also, the RainBot is mostly free money given out from the house with a portion coming from users who opt to tip the RainBot.

I will manually link those users to your account shortly.

Edit: bigmannsgirl appears to have been referred via another user's referral link. I have added Bigmann23 to your account though.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:51:18 PM

Still waiting for a response from admin and we both know you've seen my post. Time for a little honesty for a change, Bitvest.

Dude calm down Oo

It's been like... 1 hour since your previous post?
You know you'll probably have to wait for a day or two right? No company is going to answer you immediately!

Especially if you're being so... rude...
Zodiac1233

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 07:52:06 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 08:24:32 PM by Zodiac1233

Hello I have a problem logging in bitvest account How do I fix this? My username Marceline. Accidentally deleted the app authenticator.

Just sent you a PM.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

Dude calm down Oo

You know you'll probably have to wait for a day or two right? No company is going to answer you immediately!

We are fully transparent about our bankroll, the stats tab very clearly shows the real amount invested, and the bankroll size it emulates from the margin. A further explanation of all details is also on our investments page (https://bitvest.io/investing). If anything, we are one of the most transparent sites out there, we run a full proof of reserves, proof of liabilities (https://bitvest.io/liabilities), and explain in detail how everything works.

As for the RainBot, it's random, but it favors those who it thinks are more constructive chatters. The exact way this is determined is kept secret so that users cannot abuse it for an unfair advantage. Also, the RainBot is mostly free money given out from the house with a portion coming from users who opt to tip the RainBot.

craked5 - No, I waited several hours. Please don't speak on things if you have no idea what you are talking about.

Zodiac1233 - And that is another false statement.

Your bankroll is a 5th of what it is claimed to be, to people to aren't fluent in english and don't feel like digging into the site and just take a glance at it you are misleading them to think you have over 1500 BTC BR and you do not.

USERS OF BITVEST PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE ACTUAL REQ FOR RAIN ON THE SITE

This is not a huge deal, but you have been lied to about it and the truth is the following -

Rain does not magically decide who is a more productive chatter and who is not. Moderators are able to give chatters a + or a - for whatever reasons they feel necessary. Meaning if a moderator likes or dislikes someone for any reason they have the power to make it more or less likely for any single user to be able to get rain. Meaning one or more mods can make it MUCH more likely for another mod or user to get rain than the others if they favor that user or MUCH less likely if they dislike this user. So the claim that rain is entirely random is completely false.

ALSO - AND MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY

Rain also discriminates against users based on the amount of tokens in the user's balance meaning if you have a higher token balance the rainbot is much less likely to choose you to receive rain than someone who has a lower balance. They do this to make it much less likely for someone to reach the 200k mark for a user to be able to convert.
The reason this is so shady is for example, if someone is wagering in BTC and chatting in the chat and have gotten some rains and has a decent amount of tokens in their balance while they are wagering their BTC the rainbot will notice they have a lot of tokens and stop allowing them to get rain and they are made to think they still have just as good of a shot at getting rain as any other user. This is deceptive and just plain misleading. Mods are told to lie and claim the rains are 100% random.

staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:04:05 PM

Dude calm down Oo

We are fully transparent about our bankroll, the stats tab very clearly shows the real amount invested, and the bankroll size it emulates from the margin. A further explanation of all details is also on our investments page (https://bitvest.io/investing). If anything, we are one of the most transparent sites out there, we run a full proof of reserves, proof of liabilities (https://bitvest.io/liabilities), and explain in detail how everything works.

craked5 - No, I waited several hours. Please don't speak on things if you have no idea what you are talking about.

Your bankroll is a 5th of what it is claimed to be, to people to aren't fluent in english and don't feel like digging into the site and just take a glance at it you are misleading them to think you have over 1500 BTC BR and you do not.

This is not a huge deal, but you have been lied to about it and the truth is the following -

Rain does not magically decide who is a more productive chatter and who is not. Moderators are able to give chatters a + or a - for whatever reasons they feel necessary. Meaning if a moderator likes or dislikes someone for any reason they have the power to make it more or less likely for any single user to be able to get rain. Meaning one or more mods can make it MUCH more likely for another mod or user to get rain than the others if they favor that user or MUCH less likely if they dislike this user. So the claim that rain is entirely random is completely false.

Rain also discriminates against users based on the amount of tokens in the user's balance meaning if you have a higher token balance the rainbot is much less likely to choose you to receive rain than someone who has a lower balance. They do this to make it much less likely for someone to reach the 200k mark for a user to be able to convert.
The reason this is so shady is for example, if someone is wagering in BTC and chatting in the chat and have gotten some rains and has a decent amount of tokens in their balance while they are wagering their BTC the rainbot will notice they have a lot of tokens and stop allowing them to get rain and they are made to think they still have just as good of a shot at getting rain as any other user. This is deceptive and just plain misleading. Mods are told to lie and claim the rains are 100% random.

I forgot to mention ghost muting. It mutes the user without telling them so the user things they are chatting but they aren't they do this when they get a flag or just dislike someone and have a talk in moderator chat about someone they dislike so you believe your chats are going through but they are not. You also aren't eligible for rains when you've been ghost muted but you aren't told about it and often no one remembers to remove this from your account when you're back in the good graces of the mods/admin. If you've ever gone extended periods of time without rains or felt like your chat messages were not seen or ignored this was the reason behind it.

Pseudo-Random

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

A dream that you had, about being a person.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 09:33:40 PM

Dude calm down Oo

Unfortunate that some are mentally damaged to this tragic a degree of neurotic pathology :|

---------------------------------

In my experience BV rain & faucet seem decently distributed and have consistently made it reasonably easy to get a tiny amount into the 200k tokens required for conversion into BTC. Once a user has a little nest, they ought to build it up to be able to ^convert, via actually betting.

Otherwise.. what? It's free money so it would seem to make sense that at least some gambling/risk with it would be required before it's able to be withdrawn from the site.. I mean it's not like BV generates ad traffic revenue.

But - If one tests it out, and starts getting the feeling they're wasting their time chatting/faucet-claiming - because the site is being deceptive or for any other reason - the foremost and straight-up thing to do is to get the hell out of there asap & go chat/claim elsewhere.

Lastly I recommend to admins of any site that features margin-leveraged bankroll investment - or any use in general of margin leverage for that matter - that they ensure this mechanism is prominently featured and well documented in easy-of-access tooltips/menus on their GUI.

This will help avoid giving the impression that admins are displaying an inflated bankroll if in reality its size is much smaller and is only being displayed as several times the actual BTC amount invested because of the x2-x5+ investment margin-leverage mechanism.

Zodiac1233

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 10:13:04 PM

I will make it more clear that the "Global Bankroll" quantity is the total bankroll after being adjusted for margin when I deploy an update later today.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 2996
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:27:17 PM

Seems that Bitvest are having quite a lot of issues recently, wonder what really happened at the site. And most of the mod function on site are being leaked out to the public which is bad for the site in the long run. I guess user in Bitvest might start to doubt about the rainbot system should they not catch the rain for a period of time despite being active in chat.

Anyway, rain is all free tokens given by the admin out of goodwill, so I guess nothing to really complain about.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

Dude calm down Oo

Unfortunate that some are mentally damaged to this tragic a degree of neurotic pathology :|

---------------------------------

In my experience BV rain & faucet seem decently distributed and have consistently made it reasonably easy to get a tiny amount into the 200k tokens required for conversion into BTC. Once a user has a little nest, they ought to build it up to be able to ^convert, via actually betting.

Otherwise.. what? It's free money so it would seem to make sense that at least some gambling/risk with it would be required before it's able to be withdrawn from the site.. I mean it's not like BV generates ad traffic revenue.

But - If one tests it out, and starts getting the feeling they're wasting their time chatting/faucet-claiming - because the site is being deceptive or for any other reason - the foremost and straight-up thing to do is to get the hell out of there asap & go chat/claim elsewhere.

Lastly I recommend to admins of any site that features margin-leveraged bankroll investment - or any use in general of margin leverage for that matter - that they ensure this mechanism is prominently featured and well documented in easy-of-access tooltips/menus on their GUI.

This will help avoid giving the impression that admins are displaying an inflated bankroll if in reality its size is much smaller and is only being displayed as several times the actual BTC amount invested because of the x2-x5+ investment margin-leverage mechanism.

It is in no way a matter of being free or not it is an issue of lying to users and not being completely transparent and honest with its users. Most sites, the ones who will be successful in the long run, give a full and detailed list of exact terms and are very clear with users. Bitvest has on several occasions lied to it's users about the rains given in chats. It is about honesty and not about the fact that something is free. Regardless of something being a prize, a business should still be completely honest with paying customers at all times. The BS "The exact way this is determined is kept secret so that users cannot abuse it for an unfair advantage." - PLEASE tell me how exactly a user could possibly ABUSE a plus/minus system to gain an advantage? By being overly helpful to other players? Absurd. That is a cop out and it is completely clear why these things are in place and it is obvious that they lie about it to users. AGAIN - no company who has paying customers should EVER do ANY type of free promotion or giveaway and be UNCLEAR or UNTRUTHFUL about the stipulations. Transparency is ALWAYS best.

Zodiac1233

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 11:48:45 PM

I agree that it can be seen as somewhat misleading, so I have made it clear that the displayed bankroll on the bottom left is margin-based. The one in the stat tab is clear enough as it lists the "Invested" number immediately above "Bankroll".

New Feature: Result preview
Instead of being sent to a new page to view a result link in chat. It will now open at the top of chat with a basic summary. The more detailed page can be seen by pressing the More Details & Proofs button in the preview.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:01:36 AM

I agree that it can be seen as somewhat misleading, so I have made it clear that the displayed bankroll on the bottom left is margin-based. The one in the stat tab is clear enough as it lists the "Invested" number immediately above "Bankroll".

Instead of being sent to a new page to view a result link in chat. It will now open at the top of chat with a basic summary. The more detailed page can be seen by pressing the More Details & Proofs button in the preview.

I don't see how this screen shot matches up with what you just said at all.

staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:14:52 AM

Dude calm down Oo

I forgot to mention ghost muting. It mutes the user without telling them so the user things they are chatting but they aren't they do this when they get a flag or just dislike someone and have a talk in moderator chat about someone they dislike so you believe your chats are going through but they are not. You also aren't eligible for rains when you've been ghost muted but you aren't told about it and often no one remembers to remove this from your account when you're back in the good graces of the mods/admin. If you've ever gone extended periods of time without rains or felt like your chat messages were not seen or ignored this was the reason behind it.

Anyway, feel free to post an updated version of the help section when you disclose the truth to your paying customers or expect to have several of the people you've disappointed in the past to continue to do it for you. It's not going to go away on it's own and I wasn't the first, I wont be the last. The best option for you is to be honest with users and be a respectable place people can trust. Good luck.

sporadic06

Activity: 154

Your Anger. Your Anchor. But I`ll SAIL.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:18:16 AM

the pop up notification for the bet game history is great. would it be more better if the background color that covers the whole pop up notification is somehow different . Something that stands out.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 12:28:22 AM

Dude calm down Oo

Anyway, feel free to post an updated version of the help section when you disclose the truth to your paying customers or expect to have several of the people you've disappointed in the past to continue to do it for you. It's not going to go away on it's own and I wasn't the first, I wont be the last. The best option for you is to be honest with users and be a respectable place people can trust. Good luck.

Sounds like someone is a little bitter that they got muted in chat after berating several other members for no apparent reason.
   As far as the rain goes, your claims are not backed by anything besides paranoia. I personally have received rain while holding  150,000 in the bank. I have even had rain send me over the 200,000 conversion requirement. Hell, I have gone into chat in the past few days with 400 tokens and received very generous rain of 20,000 - 35,000. So Your conspiracy theory is sounding a little bit crazy and I'm finding it hard to take anything you say seriously. You should really get your facts straight before publicly humiliating yourself.  

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:26:11 AM

Dude calm down Oo

Sounds like someone is a little bitter that they got muted in chat after berating several other members for no apparent reason.
   As far as the rain goes, your claims are not backed by anything besides paranoia. I personally have received rain while holding  150,000 in the bank. I have even had rain send me over the 200,000 conversion requirement. Hell, I have gone into chat in the past few days with 400 tokens and received very generous rain of 20,000 - 35,000. So Your conspiracy theory is sounding a little bit crazy and I'm finding it hard to take anything you say seriously. You should really get your facts straight before publicly humiliating yourself.  

No, my claims are backed by several other mods and Sparked who made a thread stating the exact same claims when they fucked him out of money and he got sick of being lied to. Zodiac can't deny my claims because I am telling the truth in it's entirety. Smiley I am sorry if you don't like it. I guess if you have things to hide you shouldn't piss people off. Please feel free to locate SparkedDevs thread which backs my claims. Once Bitvest.io paid him they called it a misunderstanding but you can still view most of the conversation through the quotes on the thread which shows that I am telling the truth. Also, if Zodiac denies any of it he is a bold faced liar. It sucks they are misleading but it is still a fact.

staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:38:22 AM

Dude calm down Oo

Also, I give my word that every claim I have made is from actual factual information that came from chats that I experienced firsthand as a moderator for bitvest. Mods are told to not disclose this information for any reason and to keep these things a secret in order to not upset people because the admins know that players would be very upset to find out they are being lied to. I would not be dishonest about this just because I am angry. I requested to be removed from the bitvest moderator team because of the fact that it is very confusing to know what is okay to discuss in the chat and what is not because there are several things that they don't want average players to know and I got really confused several times about what was going on with features and situations because of levels of clearance and what was okay and what was not okay and no one ever explained hardly anything other than the stuff we were never allowed to tell people. Yes, I don't appreciate how I was treated and I am telling the users this information because of the fact that I am upset but I promise I am in no way exaggerating or falsifying any of the information I am simply, just as Sparked has done, exposing it.
The only difference is I am not demanding a payday for it.
I actually asked the admin to kindly do so himself and when he did not I did so myself.

Zodiac1233

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:57:43 AM

The reason for the secrecy behind the "ghost muting" (rain ban) is because we want it to be harder for those who have been banned from receiving rain to find out. People are only ever banned from rain if they repetitively violate chat rules, are generally annoying to other users, or are straight up trying to abuse the system. There are cases where a user makes multiple accounts and simply chats to them self to obtain rain, this is the primary use of the rain ban, to prevent abuses targetted at unfairly receiving rain.

As for the token balance affecting rain. Yes, this is real and has been mentioned publicly in chat a few times. This is to prevent people from hoarding tokens and also allows distribution to those who actually bet their tokens. We felt it was unfair for users to simply stock up on tokens from chatting and cash out without placing a single bet, that goes against the intent of the sysetm - to give people a chance to play and win for free.

The chat ratings you have mentioned have generally not been disclosed to the public, but they aren't too much of a secret anymore either these days. They simply increase/decrease a user's change of receiving rain. There is a limit to how much effect this can have, the highest user at this point has only a 1.46x chance of receiving rain, with a cap at 1.5x. This system is closely watched by all moderators. Any mod seen abusing their chat rating powers will be warned about it, or if it continues, removed from the moderation team. We do not tolerate abuse of power.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:08:17 AM

The new feature is amazing  , it loads up very quickly and has all the required info Smiley Thanks Zod for the update now chat games becomes easy to host Smiley

Also Bonus Rain is over 800k tokens , come now and grab it .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: