Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄  (Read 199368 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 01:42:01 AM

these are two of  the accounts destroyed over being accused of  abusing faucet with thousands of dollars deposited and lost and  largest bets made https://imgur.com/a/1yNi07k
Yes, we got it. You abused the system and have been banned for that. We understand. There's no need to post messages every 10 minutes.

Actually, this mentality you're displaying right here is exactly the type of bullshit he's talking about. Get off your smug high horse and go fuck yourself with that attitude.

I am the large depositer being spoken of, it was MY bet that the bug was found on, and I have also now been banned along with will. There's so many things wrong with the situation idk where to even begin so red gulpe and anybody else that is coming at this with a connotation of fraud can right go blow yourselves.

1) I have made dozens of accounts that I, as will stated, will ragequit after I feel there's no more wins to be had on it, and I will use a strong password generator and change the password and burn the account by logging out (this because there is no self-ban feature implemented on these sites, one of the only sites without this feature)
2) this is just the list of ones I remember, but guaranteed there are handfuls more that I don't remember: sameensays, sameensaid, trjv, HonestBudgie146, BestBudgle, PluckyMullet, WesleySnipes, Yousirnayme, WombRaider, ChumBucket, HonestJaguar187, and many more. Each account I have never used referral farming on, each account I have never used two at the same time, and I have spent well into probably about the $50k range across all of them. Each account is at least level 8-15.
3) to call will a fraud and ban him is utter bullshit and just a way for the admins to be able to point the finger and use a scare tactic word as a scapegoat for the complete garbage behavior that is displayed by both mods and admins here. Tell me this: what has been frauded? Where have you been financially exploited by the either of us? It should be us and all the users you have caught in your games that should be calling fraud, but you dot see us accusing you of anything!
4) Claims of fraud against us:
- "faucet abuse" - please, indulge me as to how your gay little faucet has been abused. Have we botted you? Have we used any of these multiple accounts to financially exploit your system and reap any rewards? I know I for damn sure have never not one single time converted tokens and withdrawn, EVER. So enlighten me to where this fraud has taken place.
- "prohibited use of multiple accounts" - this one is good for a lol, because your mods sure like to snuff us out by deleting comments about this one as they point us to "read the rules". Oh believe me, I've read your rules, dozens of times, because its hilarious and assinine to say this is against the rules when there is not one single place anywhere in the rules that mentions the prohibited use of multiple accounts and in fact just by this made up rule not existing your thereby advocate the use of multiple accounts so blow me this ain't a real rule until it's explicitly said otherwise.
5) most mods you have are just fine, but just to explain a bit deeper about the level of corruption maintained by your "higher ups", several months ago I won some litecoin and decided to host an event. I sent a particular mod some litecoin and mysteriously the event was cut short by a considerable amount. I'm not going to mention the name of the mod that did this, but you all know who I'm talking about. The fact that this person is supposed to be upholding a superior status over normal accounts and was allowed to run off with some of this litecoin, then have the audacity to become allowed back and now is again in a mod position <- THAT is fucking fraud right there, in the most heinous representation of what a mod is supposed to be. Is this person banned? Nope! For fucks sake they still haven't even owned up to their mistake and simply apologized for it! You admins have literally just fed into this persons false reality as if they did nothing wrong. To this player - you know exactly what you did, you don't deserve to be a mod, no amount of twiddling or excusing or blaming it on something else (and I am in no way brushing off this "something else" you experienced, it was a horrific event and a miracle you endured through it) but own your mistake and apologize because everybody knows that had nothing to do with this situation. By admins feeding into this fallacy you have done nothing but gotten away with stealing from me, and not once have you apologized or anything. Idgaf about the coin at this point anymore, but simply your careless attitude about it and responses of "I don't have to explain myself to you" and your instantaneous attitude and retorts like "admins have paid back what was lost", (news flash: no they haven't!), "I believed it was my own coin and mistakenly withdrew it", (bullshit! We all watched you bust it and then logout moments later!), "I can't believe somebody would make an account just to harrass me about this" (pffffff puh-lease! You're nothing special to me, you're nobody to me, and I told you from the very first moment after you did it that I would NEVER let you live this down until you apologize for it. This has not happened, not in the months since your inception back into modship, never. So bet your ass I'm gonna remind you about it every single time I see you because it's complete bullshit that you are still a mod and allowed to lie and steal from other players and get away with it).

So I would absolutely love to hear what bullshit reasons and excuses y'all try and have about will or myself committing "fraud" against you, when your representative mods are allowed to commit fraud and u turn a blind eye. The only reason this war began at all was because will slapped your plinko for a big enough win that you got a notification about it and instead of paying what was rightfully fucking won you banned every trace of him and cried wolf about fraud. And now I'm banned as well because im not afraid to speak up about it. That's some bitch ass shit.

I must say that this whole situation from the moment that "Provably Unverified" bet happened, to right now and everything in between has been handled in a way that seems almost panicky from the administrative side. I've been around for a few years now and I've seen some crazy things go down. I can't figure it out yet. The way Z and L chose to handle this and the way they reacted by banning you two on obvious bullsh** was way out of character and doesn't sit right with me. I've seen people that never made a real deposit show up during events with 5 alts all logged in and chatting at the same time and they only received a warning.

You have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that neither of you were abusing the faucet. That shouldn't even be a topic of this conversation. Especially since you've put over $50k into this site and never converted tokens once. Faucets generally distribute cryptocurrency. I wouldn't consider this a faucet at all. It's a shrinking amount of platform tokens.

It's too soon for me to say exactly what I think is happening here.

I really hope Light and Zodiac come forward with a detailed explanation as to why these players have been treated this way. There is more to this story that has not been told. A lot more. Bitvest boasts transparency, I'd hope that this situation is high priority and a comprehensive public statement is made, If in fact, Bitvest is acting in the right or an apology if they are wrong. I hope everything works out for all parties involved in this.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zodiac1233

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:18:55 AM

To start, just a quick explanation of why Will was banned from the faucet/tokens when he was. When Will discovered the bug, he did not directly tell me but told some other people. Those people came forward to me saying several different accounts reported it to them first. Many (or all?) of those accounts which people mentioned were Will and his alts. Eventually, Will came to me on one of his accounts saying he discovered the bug, after which I went to check if he did indeed discover it was an account linked to him using our account-linking tools. The tool did indeed report to me that Will and the account he was on when talking about the bug to others were linked to each other, proving to me it was him who discovered the bug, but it also showed many flags for dodging faucet limitations within the same report. This is why the timing for the token ban lines up with the bug report. By the method used to link his account to the one who discovered it for paying out the bug bounty, I was also alerted to the possibility of abuse going on with those accounts.

Getting to the reason for the ban. I dug in deeper and found that one, or multiple people, who had used his account were strongly linked to other accounts which had abused the faucet based on patterns of when they logged in/out with identical or nearby IP addresses. For example, something like a user logging in with IP 100.100.100.100, claiming the faucet, then switching to another account on IP 100.100.100.101 and claiming the faucet, and so on with only minutes between accounts. It was spotted several times with a group of over a dozen accounts and over 20 million converted tokens in total. Will has by his own admission in PMs to me said that at least 3 people (including himself) have had access to his main account, and at another time told me over 5 people use his set of accounts. While there is no proof Will himself abused the system, there is proof that someone who Will gave access to his account to massively abused the system. While it is unfortunate if someone he gave access to was the one who did it, it is ultimately his responsibility to keep his account in good standing.

One important thing to note, and why we take facuet abuse so seriously, is that any conversion has an immediate cost of the entire value of the conversion to us, even if the funds are never withdrawn. If someone converts, then loses their converted coins, we typically only get a sliver of it back in commissions. We want our faucets, quests, and events to be used fairly so that everyone can get their own share. If we ignored abuse, we'd have to drastically lower our token payouts for everyone to help cover the costs.

Will's ban in chat was not directly related to this incident, we don't ban people for reporting bugs, we pay them bounties. Will was banned for his vulgar language towards our mods and admins over how he felt unfairly treated.

For the bet in question which started this series of events: https://bitvest.io/results.php?query=77060273 With the 0-padding taken into account, we remove the extra 0 in the user seed and everything calculates exactly as one would expect and the results line up with the proof as they should. You can see the server seed is the same as it was, the user seed only has a 0 removed. This is proof we did not manipulate any results to "fix" what was broken. The "result hash" is entirely different, but that is because the "result hash" is a combination of the (now correct) user seed, and the server seed.

I do agree the upgrading timing was unusual, but the bug (Which you can see from the earlier posts was spotted over a day before I found out about it) finally got reported directly to me while our server was minutes away from being taken offline for new hardware to be installed. We also had planned hardware upgrades for days before the bug was posted. While I don't have any proof here to show that, many users can attest to the fact that I said hardware updates were coming "in a few days" many days before all this happened.

Regarding the comment about our mods committing fraud. We take all reports of fraud from our moderators seriously. If you have evidence or any concerns we should look into, you may PM me, e-mail me, or open a ticket on Bitvest and I will look into it promptly.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
Zodiac1233

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:29:07 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 03:42:02 AM by Zodiac1233

most mods you have are just fine, but just to explain a bit deeper about the level of corruption maintained by your "higher ups", several months ago I won some litecoin and decided to host an event. I sent a particular mod some litecoin and mysteriously the event was cut short by a considerable amount. I'm not going to mention the name of the mod that did this, but you all know who I'm talking about. The fact that this person is supposed to be upholding a superior status over normal accounts and was allowed to run off with some of this litecoin, then have the audacity to become allowed back and now is again in a mod position <- THAT is fucking fraud right there, in the most heinous representation of what a mod is supposed to be. Is this person banned? Nope! For fucks sake they still haven't even owned up to their mistake and simply apologized for it! You admins have literally just fed into this persons false reality as if they did nothing wrong. To this player - you know exactly what you did, you don't deserve to be a mod, no amount of twiddling or excusing or blaming it on something else (and I am in no way brushing off this "something else" you experienced, it was a horrific event and a miracle you endured through it) but own your mistake and apologize because everybody knows that had nothing to do with this situation. By admins feeding into this fallacy you have done nothing but gotten away with stealing from me, and not once have you apologized or anything. Idgaf about the coin at this point anymore, but simply your careless attitude about it and responses of "I don't have to explain myself to you" and your instantaneous attitude and retorts like "admins have paid back what was lost", (news flash: no they haven't!), "I believed it was my own coin and mistakenly withdrew it", (bullshit! We all watched you bust it and then logout moments later!), "I can't believe somebody would make an account just to harrass me about this" (pffffff puh-lease! You're nothing special to me, you're nobody to me, and I told you from the very first moment after you did it that I would NEVER let you live this down until you apologize for it. This has not happened, not in the months since your inception back into modship, never. So bet your ass I'm gonna remind you about it every single time I see you because it's complete bullshit that you are still a mod and allowed to lie and steal from other players and get away with it).

So I would absolutely love to hear what bullshit reasons and excuses y'all try and have about will or myself committing "fraud" against you, when your representative mods are allowed to commit fraud and u turn a blind eye. The only reason this war began at all was because will slapped your plinko for a big enough win that you got a notification about it and instead of paying what was rightfully fucking won you banned every trace of him and cried wolf about fraud. And now I'm banned as well because im not afraid to speak up about it. That's some bitch ass shit.

To address this specific point. I'm not 100% sure, but I am fairly sure which event you are referring to. The mod involved miscalculated how much of the LTC in their account was theirs, and how much was for the event and did indeed accidentally spend some portion of the funding for the event on their own personal betting. Bitvest paid out-of-pocket to make things right hosting an event for the accidently taken amount of LTC, plus a bit extra as soon as we became aware of the situation. At that time, the mod was temporarily de-modded, then demoted one rank upon their return several days later, and disallowed from hosting any future events and told to pay back the funds and "re-trained" so to speak on event-related moderation. Due to this incident, we audited all the events the mod in question ran and found all of them, except the one which caused the incident, to be paid out as expected. While we would normally permanently remove a mod for an event of this nature, this was the first and only incident they were ever involved in over a year of moderating at Bitvest, so we gave them the benefit of the doubt. As for them not apologizing, that does concern me. I will look into this. I was under the impression that they had, but I could be mistaken.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
willstop9

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:08:49 AM

Thank you Christbin .i know you have been playing at bitvest since the beginning and have a lot of history with these guys .most of what ive ever heard from you is pretty positive and thoughtful....unless of course its been a bad plinko day like we all have .quite often.lol.....but all in all i love bitvest as we all do in some crazy way....i feel like im part of the group and spend more than enough time aimlessy chatting hour after hour  just for the chance to take a few shots at the heartless plinko bitch we all hate and love.but i dont use crypto beyond gambling and any withdrawl ive ever made has been a direct deposit to 777 coin to try super plinko lol...i have put money into my bank account to buiy crypto .but never taken money out from crypto...ive even made the statement " i wish i could convert my coin straight to tokens " and i would rather use tokens to play than btc or cryptocoins anyways ..i dont ask anybody for anything or take loans ..and have stated before that i really would rather not players i dont know well tip me at allor anybody for that fact..because i know im not ever going to be someopne who will profit from gambling or casinbo games so i dont really think on that level.ask anybody in chat if im someone who would defraud anybody or anything other than carelessly claiming a faucet on a different account while waiting for a deposit or  rain to hit me , which ..i chat a lot ...and i mean a lot..i can chat 12 to 20 hours non stop and barely notice the passing time.i can tell you were most of the regular players are located and their names and quuite a few personal details about them..this is from being an active chat member and not from scamming faucet claims .i give a third of what i win  right back in tips and events and am a frequent raainbot  token donater.in fact  when promo gave me a mission to get one of the mods to say happy birthday in alt bold and i succeeded he rewarded me 50k and i gave half directly to the rainbot. which in turn he gave me another mission to prompt a user to tip 50k in less than a minute for a million tokens whiich i failed .but i could had if anybody had had them to tip at the time ..... im not trying to say "hey look at me" im so generous or anything like that because on the real im a greedy gambler like the rest of us greedy degens are....im only saying you dont spend much time in your own casino if you dont know what im about PURPLE DONKEY.you can hate me or mute ban and block me all you want but you cannot just push me out the ddoor and say goodbye to me .im  a part of bitvest is as Blak or chief or rares sideways ass ....if you want to know about someone ask the people who they interact with ,like hanvee or lucky or panda or marsha and all in all even if they dont like me or tolerate me they still respect me and stand up for me when im accused wrongly like qwaser and lori and blak and chief and LC and Jay and Bigmann and BMG and Playa and panda.maverick KG Yin  wtpcomputers and Bandit always got my back like waldo and michelle and others  im sure that more would speak out but they worry about the retribution of such deeds towards theirselves as they have witnessed too often ...... i give respect to the moderaters not out of worry about being banned or muted but  out of mutual respect they show to me ...and when they dont do their jobs correctly i call them out on it as if i was a mod myself....this is what jay was spaeking of above about being taken from ...but i dont respect a developer or admin who doesnt invest himself into his business other than as a technical manager that puts himself on a level above the humans who make this website any kind of success at all and that is the mod team and regular chatters here including lightlords sociopathic ass...who is zodiac?oh PURPLE DONKEY pubkey ...just a seldom seen facelesss  emotionless name that pops in and advises us of updated and shows every one how smart and cool he is with his technical jargon mumbo jumbo..and the only time he wants to arttack me after a year of daily membership is after i find a unusualy provaly fair bug and ask if their is a bounty on it because of something i heard.sure dude you overlook ten other no doubt in your face scammers and give them warnings for doing shady shit in chat  like two or three accounts during ann event...you over look  mods who take users money thats been donated to and event only give them demotions ..thats straight up stealing ,and dont even require them to repay this..but if i use 2 seperate accounts in a day and hit the faucet up for maybe 3 cents on        from the both of them im a straight up fraud ...hmmmm....ask your people zodiac ...because you obviously dont know shit but java what else other computer mumbo jumbo your are made of...and truly ...this is why im in such an assertive stance towards you personally.......i had no feeling or asssociations towards you until the day after your judgments ..i was fine truly.....i decided i was not going to gamble or wager....but only chat and talk as i always did....but the rain i could not avoid in the processs and i even asked about if i could have the feature removed from my accounts......after an hour i had collected 25k and was going to show how much of a scammer and fraud i was by tipping every 25k i collected to the rb for other players to benifit from......but to my dismay when i attempted to tip i was suprised witt h a notification my account was marked as fraudulent and of course was not informed by you personally......ok fine so i just blasted the entire 25k into 99.99.99 bets which i knew i could never win ,which wasnt even possible because of max bets less than 25k..but i did return to zero...
on next rain i received top bot spot for 5k tokens and my plan was to all in every rain on 1 plinko bet .......welll what do you know ...the biggest win i have ever hat was that first rain which im certain you had a good hand in it happening so you could gloat at me for taalking my shit and me receive worthless tokens ....such a coincidence...ok im trying to get rid of 5 million now ten million now 20 million worthless tokens and cannot bet enough to return to zero...big joke hahah.but by this time you had made it to chat because i was getting pissed....NOW here is where you crossed me..........i asked you to remove the twelve million token balance i had so called fraudeuently aquired and give it to the rain bot as a gesture to my friends ....but you denied this and removed only 500k from this balance and tipped it under your user name into chat.....YOU could justify tipping your customers with 500k of my fraudulent winnings but twelve million was tooo much huh?a million is what about 50 bucks hey ?so i had  oh about 600 dollars i had won fair and square from chatting and receiving rain...but you could only accept 25 dollars as acceptable to donate to your customers outta of my account.?/that move right there showed excactly who you are and what kind of person you are...if its a fraud the entire account is in default and no amount can be acceptable ...you justified this by saying it was what you would had payed me for the bug bounty.....dude you are so lost in your concept of right and wrong ...to the point of me seriously doubting your legit in your business practices or you are just a young kid who doesnt really have any direction or understanding except facing a monitor..i hope your are of the second choice because that is a fixable thing ......i know nobody reaaly cares all that much about my rant and nothing will change but i apppreciate the oppurtunity to get this off my chest through this medium .thnk youbitcointalk.org and i might start looking around here a bit more since i have free time currently...Zodiac ...point is you were wrong and owe me an apology but i wont hold my breath....second you owe your customers ands mod team a bit more in terms of personal and less confusing explanations of something you have spent your entire life learning ...this is your failure to us to exel in your profession.lightlord is the entire heartbeat of bitvest and you computer geeks can be hired hourly to build whatever is needed to have content ....and in your case compared to other casinos ,,not a very high wage it would appear mostly..i apologize for my brash judgment but truly you should not be allowed to communicate with anything other than what speaks computer language.......come at me for my long drawnout  misspelled uneducated ignorant reasoning ive just typed out and illl give you nothing but truth and reality about who i am .....anything ...i have nothing to hide...i am what ii am ....but i am not someone who is in anyway trying to get bitvest for a few cents more for my personal gain...calll me a liar..then prove it without a doubt by asking bitvest and everyone associated to it WHO I AM then ask them WHO YOU ARE

get back to me on that .peace
willstrick9
willstop9

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:00:02 AM

oh yeah if you ask anybody at bitvest ...you will be talking to my friends not yours ..you can buy a few that dont like me to help you with exposing my fraud but here i am ...im 44 year old white lower middle class state licensed journeyman electrician  with a  growing beer gut and a  increasing forehead size ...i live in a mostly ghetto neighborhood in a old run down two story house thats worth maybe 30 if it had  25k buried under it.but its paid for...i have no kids cuz i hate em and a mean ass girlfriend who stays pissed off at me for neglecting her and spending so much time on bitvest  who im sure is going to leave me when she gets her income tax...im lazy inconsiderate and have been to prison twice for meth related charges which has been almost ten years ago now...i have a horrible gambling addiction and have lost most of everything ive ever made less what it takes to survive daily ....my life is shit mostly...so i appreciate interacting with other people i can relate with honestly but anonomously while being robbed by your seriously overwhelmingly hard to defeat excuses for games
the faucet and free tokens are the bait that keeps me so intently focused steadily losing and trying over and over hour after hour for a small victory to give redemption to my sheep brain i seem to no longer have full control of.even though i know it wont last long ,its a crutch that im using to try to overcome spending thousands everyweek as i have for ten years now.or if unsuccessful ive got less than twenty years of life left anyways so ill be ok regardless..now you tell me about yourself and  how you are not scamming me and my friends with your lil online plinko tricks here ...honestly ...i doubt it.
willstop9

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:16:24 AM

I love this right here.....One important thing to note, and why we take facuet abuse so seriously, is that any conversion has an immediate cost of the entire value of the conversion to us, even if the funds are never withdrawn. If someone converts, then loses their converted coins, we typically only get a sliver of it back in commissions. We want our faucets, quests, and events to be used fairly so that everyone can get their own share. If we ignored abuse, we'd have to drastically lower our token payouts for everyone to help cover the costs.
......wow really so you are saying the CASINO {BItvest}only recovers a Sliver...of converted coin.....because oh yes i get it.....the investors are taking the lions share ....thats right so they get all of the profit....yeah...haha im so dumb.....and so are you if you are not the top investor in your own damn casino pyramid scheme fool.show me the top two investor names and ill show you who collects the biggest share while the smaller investors pay the lossess
willstop9

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:38:51 AM

You are permanently banned from all chat!

If you have been unjustly banned, please email support@bitvest.io to appeal your ban.

Please include the following in your support request:
Ban IDs: 1219 and yet another on my tor browser .......i didnt piss any mod offf i pissed off zodiac and zodiac created and orchestrated the whole chain of events he knew would lead to my  saying what i was thinking .in fact he knows me quite well and kinda creeps me out a little because he only lurks..the mods were getting anxious and sending sos messages to you for over an hour .you had been there silent for at least 30 minutes before you ever spoke up.i felt the mood change and the mods relax.your plan was to push me beyond the acceptable rules of chat by the whole insult of the 500k tip and your obnoxious little smirky statement....and take credit for a 500k bot tip while removing from my account and not explaining to chat where that tip came from and receiving the credit and thanks from everybody...and i must say ...i handled it pretty well...because i expected it...but in the end im a typical male mungoloid that will resort to jumping up and down and grunting and beating my chest to show my hiighly evolved human intellect.Duh Zodiac ...you are not breaking any ground here ...fuck id probably punch to monitor if you showed me your face in it...you baited me like you had planned to do already...im sure you have been cringing at the shit i say for some time now ....i get pretty crude and ignorant ..and i talk a lot of shit ...its a good thing you have great mods that are willing to voluteer their time  and not get paid so you can be a rich antisocial software geek who probably cant talk to a real woman at the groocery store.yeah im not gonna hold back what i think about you here..im sure you are a thousand times smarter than i am since you code n shit huh...that must be fucking exilirating  and definitly  intense to retell your days adventures to the ladies.Rock on mah nigga..you da shit....i always get bested by you intellegent civilized cappicino drinking modern fellows ...i spose ill never learn ...Fuck you Zodiac..You got called a bitch and you will stay a bitch Here and forever..... if i was you ...(i mean  smart highly intellegent like you)i would keep my cockholster shut ,cuz you aint got shit to say to me that would make me look stupider or more petty than i do ....and you damn sure know you cant stand up to me on any level....your lame responses just add to your over all impotency and failure to communicate on a personal level ... suck this shit up and move on boy...ill forget about it all next week...better tell daddy to do any further correspondence here...you been served
AlphaDouche

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:57:49 AM

I will say this whole situation has escalated and has been blown out of proportion. While the bet in question seems legit. Will came to me right after it happened and we discussed it. Not knowing what to make of it or do. I asked a couple people that i know to have knowledge about verification. All giving different answers. So i think it was the following day or maybe two. But not knowing or caring about a bounty. I sent it to promo via PM and informed him of it and kindly asked if he could figure it out and provide and explanation.

I pretty much forgot about it aside from it still floating around in chat for a week. But i have won and still do as well as lose. So i didnt really care. Will also had dropped it. Then a week after and im not sure of the exact time table. But someone made it known to you. For the first time? I dont know but i was told about Jamyr posting the bet here. So I assumed it was him. Then donkey came and said that i was to get a bounty because Zodiac gave him 500k and was gonna give 500k to the person that found it I dont know why he thought i found it as i didnt talk to select few people and never said it was me. Anyway i pm'd zodiac and said what happened no lies. That Will found it and that i sent it to promo asking for an answer. Why a week later were you made aware by a user and not promo/lightlord i dont know. But i said and showed Will the screenshots that he found it and deserved the bounty. In my mind that was the end of it. Bam my buddy gets a bounty nice.

So i take a day or two off and some back and all hell had broken loose. Was Will being a to outspoken and brash? Maybe. While i can also see his side as well. He found it and the 39th person down the line gets a prize. And then him thinking that he would to because he found it and i vouched for it. When it didnt come and user donkey can be brash and offensive as well. Along with several regular users. Your chat is the best because mods dont go around muting everyone and let us vent when we get mad because plinko took our coin. Which i will vouch and your mods or users will to makes me and im sure other feel better. I am probably the most brash when i lose big. But within minutes i will say ok im better. and i have seen some and may or may not have been party to some heated exchanges. So yes Will probably was rude and offensive. But it could have been solved either the week before when i made someone in authority aware. That whole week , when I told zodiac will found it. After or even right then. I dont think it was about the 500k with will either it was a principle to him. And him seeing donkey and im sure he said something to offend donkey. And knowing donkey he probably escalated that particular situation with his F you suck this attitude.

So he had and used several accounts. Everyone knew. Did he abuse faucets. i dont know. Was he in control of said accounts? Again i dont know. the only account i know will under that is his will be Barracuda. the others had people i didn't know on them sometimes. Is he a stand up dude? hell yeah I mean that Panda dude can be outspoken but will treat people fairly and is very generous with his wins. and he will tell you will never asked for coin or was really rude to anyone unless provoked. So i quess where im going with this is most of the parties involved made mistakes. From me not sending the bug to promo and not you. Will for his handling and Zodiac and Promo for not addressing it when it was made aware. You say there is I.P. correlation of people using the faucets. Were they his ip? Was he ever really in control of those accounts. When Panda got locked out of his for 2fa i had to start a new account with no level and wager just to get a decent faucet. Someone gave me one of the floating accounts that i used until Zodiac got me back into mine. So who was abusing the faucets? I know it wasn't me and am pretty sure you know as well. I dont think it was will in my opinion. And wish it never got this far. Chat has not been the same since my friend is not allowed. And many others feel the same. Can this be fixed? I hope you two put your feelings aside and can talk like men and put it in the past.

I love BitVest and you know you love us.  This whole thing and me just spending an hour typing this should have never got to this point. That awesome and really cool user AquaPanda and everyone else just wants to be done with this and our friend Will back.

SexyAssCharmer

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:35:37 AM

As most of you may know, im not the "sharpest tool in the shed", so I will save myself the embarrassment and say this -

#FreeWilly #QuattersDoitBetter #JaysSexyAf #Panda4life #Snipe

Shocked Kiss Roll Eyes

Lub Always Charmieeeeeee !
willstop9

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:41:42 AM

damn you just took gay to a new level...i better not be getting no e-hugs from you alpha douche........cuz i aint senden em back ...right away
AlphaDouche

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:44:57 AM

damn you just took gay to a new level...i better not be getting no e-hugs from you alpha douche........cuz i aint senden em back ...right away

Black fish aint getting no Douche hugs
willstop9

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:55:00 PM

i give a fuck about none of this shit my ass is  up over and outta of this bitch
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:48:09 PM

I will say this whole situation has escalated and has been blown out of proportion. While the bet in question seems legit. Will came to me right after it happened and we discussed it. Not knowing what to make of it or do. I asked a couple people that i know to have knowledge about verification. All giving different answers. So i think it was the following day or maybe two. But not knowing or caring about a bounty. I sent it to promo via PM and informed him of it and kindly asked if he could figure it out and provide and explanation.

I pretty much forgot about it aside from it still floating around in chat for a week. But i have won and still do as well as lose. So i didnt really care. Will also had dropped it. Then a week after and im not sure of the exact time table. But someone made it known to you. For the first time? I dont know but i was told about Jamyr posting the bet here. So I assumed it was him. Then donkey came and said that i was to get a bounty because Zodiac gave him 500k and was gonna give 500k to the person that found it I dont know why he thought i found it as i didnt talk to select few people and never said it was me. Anyway i pm'd zodiac and said what happened no lies. That Will found it and that i sent it to promo asking for an answer. Why a week later were you made aware by a user and not promo/lightlord i dont know. But i said and showed Will the screenshots that he found it and deserved the bounty. In my mind that was the end of it. Bam my buddy gets a bounty nice.

So i take a day or two off and some back and all hell had broken loose. Was Will being a to outspoken and brash? Maybe. While i can also see his side as well. He found it and the 39th person down the line gets a prize. And then him thinking that he would to because he found it and i vouched for it. When it didnt come and user donkey can be brash and offensive as well. Along with several regular users. Your chat is the best because mods dont go around muting everyone and let us vent when we get mad because plinko took our coin. Which i will vouch and your mods or users will to makes me and im sure other feel better. I am probably the most brash when i lose big. But within minutes i will say ok im better. and i have seen some and may or may not have been party to some heated exchanges. So yes Will probably was rude and offensive. But it could have been solved either the week before when i made someone in authority aware. That whole week , when I told zodiac will found it. After or even right then. I dont think it was about the 500k with will either it was a principle to him. And him seeing donkey and im sure he said something to offend donkey. And knowing donkey he probably escalated that particular situation with his F you suck this attitude.

So he had and used several accounts. Everyone knew. Did he abuse faucets. i dont know. Was he in control of said accounts? Again i dont know. the only account i know will under that is his will be Barracuda. the others had people i didn't know on them sometimes. Is he a stand up dude? hell yeah I mean that Panda dude can be outspoken but will treat people fairly and is very generous with his wins. and he will tell you will never asked for coin or was really rude to anyone unless provoked. So i quess where im going with this is most of the parties involved made mistakes. From me not sending the bug to promo and not you. Will for his handling and Zodiac and Promo for not addressing it when it was made aware. You say there is I.P. correlation of people using the faucets. Were they his ip? Was he ever really in control of those accounts. When Panda got locked out of his for 2fa i had to start a new account with no level and wager just to get a decent faucet. Someone gave me one of the floating accounts that i used until Zodiac got me back into mine. So who was abusing the faucets? I know it wasn't me and am pretty sure you know as well. I dont think it was will in my opinion. And wish it never got this far. Chat has not been the same since my friend is not allowed. And many others feel the same. Can this be fixed? I hope you two put your feelings aside and can talk like men and put it in the past.

I love BitVest and you know you love us.  This whole thing and me just spending an hour typing this should have never got to this point. That awesome and really cool user AquaPanda and everyone else just wants to be done with this and our friend Will back.

Bravo, Sir! AlphaDouche? I think not.... I will now only know you in this forum as AlphaDiplomat. Seriously, that was the first time the underlying FACTS of this saga have been laid out without emotion or character judgements over complicating this whole thing. You just won the internet today, sir. I will PM you details on how you can claim your prize. No purchase necessary.A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Many will enter, few will win.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:12:12 PM

To start, just a quick explanation of why Will was banned from the faucet/tokens when he was. When Will discovered the bug, he did not directly tell me but told some other people. Those people came forward to me saying several different accounts reported it to them first. Many (or all?) of those accounts which people mentioned were Will and his alts. Eventually, Will came to me on one of his accounts saying he discovered the bug, after which I went to check if he did indeed discover it was an account linked to him using our account-linking tools. The tool did indeed report to me that Will and the account he was on when talking about the bug to others were linked to each other, proving to me it was him who discovered the bug, but it also showed many flags for dodging faucet limitations within the same report. This is why the timing for the token ban lines up with the bug report. By the method used to link his account to the one who discovered it for paying out the bug bounty, I was also alerted to the possibility of abuse going on with those accounts.

Getting to the reason for the ban. I dug in deeper and found that one, or multiple people, who had used his account were strongly linked to other accounts which had abused the faucet based on patterns of when they logged in/out with identical or nearby IP addresses. For example, something like a user logging in with IP 100.100.100.100, claiming the faucet, then switching to another account on IP 100.100.100.101 and claiming the faucet, and so on with only minutes between accounts. It was spotted several times with a group of over a dozen accounts and over 20 million converted tokens in total. Will has by his own admission in PMs to me said that at least 3 people (including himself) have had access to his main account, and at another time told me over 5 people use his set of accounts. While there is no proof Will himself abused the system, there is proof that someone who Will gave access to his account to massively abused the system. While it is unfortunate if someone he gave access to was the one who did it, it is ultimately his responsibility to keep his account in good standing.

One important thing to note, and why we take facuet abuse so seriously, is that any conversion has an immediate cost of the entire value of the conversion to us, even if the funds are never withdrawn. If someone converts, then loses their converted coins, we typically only get a sliver of it back in commissions. We want our faucets, quests, and events to be used fairly so that everyone can get their own share. If we ignored abuse, we'd have to drastically lower our token payouts for everyone to help cover the costs.

Will's ban in chat was not directly related to this incident, we don't ban people for reporting bugs, we pay them bounties. Will was banned for his vulgar language towards our mods and admins over how he felt unfairly treated.

For the bet in question which started this series of events: https://bitvest.io/results.php?query=77060273 With the 0-padding taken into account, we remove the extra 0 in the user seed and everything calculates exactly as one would expect and the results line up with the proof as they should. You can see the server seed is the same as it was, the user seed only has a 0 removed. This is proof we did not manipulate any results to "fix" what was broken. The "result hash" is entirely different, but that is because the "result hash" is a combination of the (now correct) user seed, and the server seed.

I do agree the upgrading timing was unusual, but the bug (Which you can see from the earlier posts was spotted over a day before I found out about it) finally got reported directly to me while our server was minutes away from being taken offline for new hardware to be installed. We also had planned hardware upgrades for days before the bug was posted. While I don't have any proof here to show that, many users can attest to the fact that I said hardware updates were coming "in a few days" many days before all this happened.

Regarding the comment about our mods committing fraud. We take all reports of fraud from our moderators seriously. If you have evidence or any concerns we should look into, you may PM me, e-mail me, or open a ticket on Bitvest and I will look into it promptly.

Such a Zodiac-ish answer. The level of faucet gaming you are saying was happening on his accounts is some next level shit. I know this behavior well and it is fun to spot when it's happening here and at other sites. It does not come from high stakes depositing players though. Thanks for discussing the 0-padding better. Sorry to beat a dead horse here but why did the check verification pass?

Will being banned permanently for vulgar language is hard to swallow. Temporary ban is the common for the worst offenders. I can't think of one day where tempers weren't flaring in that chat. Some players are worse than others and some are downright offensive to the point that I want to slap them and teach them some respect. Bitvest has always had the highest tolerance to adults using adult language. High stakes are being won and lost every day and the atmosphere is often times very intense. While I try to maintain a level of respect towards the mods, I have even let my temper get the better of me. I've sent a flurry of vulgar insults to you and Light on multiple occasions. In fact, I've been so mad a few times that I actually tried to get banned. I don't know where I'm going with this so I'll just end it here and say

#FreeWilly

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
willstop9

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:49:33 PM

Trust and believe mister purple donkey has very good reason to to despise me and  i might even created a special place in his heart just for me personally ,comparable to the one we all have for vermin and cockroaches..the things i have said publicly are so much milder and civilized then what ive said to him in private..ive never once said any thing stating i was "Correct" over any of this being correct is not important to me at all.this one admission allows me to be completely honest on a level any wise business owner would never even dream of attempting..but in his defense he does have a lot of secrets that would destroy him if shared with most his customers.these are "trade secrets"in my view mr zodiac is a straight up bald face liar..and has an isssue with any publicly scrutinized debate.his responses require time and accuracy to be displayed where they can be judged and marked as innaccurate....that point means zilch to me.as i find my self increasingly building interest in this person in which i have many thoughts and questions (as all stalkers do )and i find it very easy to discover a bonanza of relevant supporting articles which uphold my accusation that he is in fact a Liar and Shady business owner...the first and most ironic point he feebly attempts to portray is the "Transparency" of bitvest . why start out any kind of venture you know has to conceal certain secrets to function correctly with a Bullshit ass Description which not only sounds ridiculous But makes transclucent and opaque  feel like they are having  their own identity crisis cuz they got confused as to who this transparent mofo is trying to represent..with that said ,people in glass houses should never allow a stone within 1000 yards of being a threat.and damn before you marry that 30 year mortgage are you certain you want to live in a fucking glass asss house anyways ..my metaphors might be crude but if any body wants to challenge me ,i will happily guide you throught this website to at least 6 or seven instances where Zodiac has broken his transparency motto and flat out lied to his customers and everybody involved ...the ways he skirts these inconsistancys is for lightlord or a mod or a billegerant observer to come to his rescue and create a diversion which gives him time to reconsider his optional answers with a new set of cards being dealt.typical liar behaviour we all know and can basically move on since an honest response is no longer an option.when your transparency starts getting a little murky maybe you should just own up and confess like a man..in which i am happy to say almost every accuser who has called you  out publicly has totally forced you to do so...because they had a strong and honest game  which trumped your deceptive shady replys and caused you needing a diversion to give any honest answer....you were even commended in one tread for at least and i quote "Being Less Shady"must of been a proud moment for you and certainly a personal victory.... now with that being said  Tell me im incorrect on my allegations there.....and on a further note  i am in the process of condensing and summarizing the entire little drama we have going here and creating a nice advertisement for your casino and devoting as much time as i need to properly show how greedy and unscrupulous you are ...so many lies you have told and blames on the "system" such as where are our referral dollars because  the only time i could actually prove you owed me money was  because my partner jay here told me he just dropped  0.2 at 777 coin and i knew for a fact that ten percent was owed to me ...but i had to contact you and you told me you had to manually add it  to my balance >>WTF??it is pretty hard for us to keep track of our referrals since you reall provide no way to do this .so we have to depend on you being honest {which we know you fall short there} so the system you created  doesnt pay you  what you owe us..oh yeah also the mod you were talking about yesterday  that you discovered and corrected was in fact something that i personally took care of myself..i was the one who in fact prompted jay to donate what was it 4 or 5 litecoins  for us to enjoy a chat event . and this was in fact the second one at this amount  {ltc was 56 bucks each at that time} so my partner jay wasnt dropping 10  or fifteen bucks he was donating like 250 bucks which is pretty fucking generous  of him and not too typical of a faucet abuser in which we are so  proudly labled now... ... 500 bucks in event tips is just typical scammers shit  i guess to get rto the big money hahaha...but to continue my  report  and that is completely what it is because i documented it to be absolutely correct when my accusation and  indictment  with of course an option to own up and confess her innapproriation of these donated funds entrusted to her in which i could have easily replaced and not of had any issues ,she decides to buck up to me and tell me "I have to accountability to you barracuda""if you have a problem with me email my supervisor because i did nothing wrong"my manner was very mild and willing to help her work it out without any kind of problems ,she just had to be accountable and say she made a mistake ...nope mega took the road that i guess you teach them and deny every thing..i was so confused about this i asked christbin what the fuck i should do.3 people in chat were accounting as i was for the 0.1 ltc lotterys in which less that 1.8 was disstributed this means she had lost over i believe 2.6 because she did say she paid one player privately... and he confirmed she tiped him twice on accident.... 2/3s of my friends donation went to your mods oooops  my brain exploded and my accountability is shaky...after the fact of course ..i dont give a fuck if anybody wants to call me a snitch or police or what ever  i had offered her a sanction and was snubbed as an impotent user against an untouchable high moderator..wrong  i contacted trjv and told him ,which at the time he could care less because he had just won 250 ltc and i  contacted promo .and trust me promo was very interested  in this ...i dont play fuck games , if you steal or cheat me or my friends  ill  moderate your ass  with a potency you wish you could possess...the mod hid for a couple days then returned  and was given this demotion , all in fact because i dont play that bullshit in any form and will appproach anybody just the same as i did her . including jay ,pandas or my own mom ..i believe in accountability and justice but allow for a certain amount of discretion  be cause we are all human.not something you even remotely extended to me even with all the support and validations you have been given you still hold me under accusation of fraud in which you cannot or will not produce any type of evidence  and if you are in fact wrong  it would seem like you might owe me not only an apology but also several hundred dollars i won and was unable to convert and treated like a scammer  and belittled by you.maybe this is why you wont play your cards ..your evidence is so weak it might in fact cause you to take accountability for your heavy handed suprise judgment over me...now say say something fly and aswer these  questions while i continue to build and strenghten my case
willstop9

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:03:35 PM

If you think im going away or dropping this any time soon you are sadly mistaken... i am monitoring chat and gotta say everybodys spirits are not at their peak currently because i randomly use my tor to  copy this link and share it with every body i seen playing at the casino through a PM..step up and give me justice or i will continue to  demand it and show good cause for doing such. you can pm me or contact me on tele if you like @saladczar
Zodiac1233

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 11:47:34 PM

Such a Zodiac-ish answer. The level of faucet gaming you are saying was happening on his accounts is some next level shit. I know this behavior well and it is fun to spot when it's happening here and at other sites. It does not come from high stakes depositing players though. Thanks for discussing the 0-padding better. Sorry to beat a dead horse here but why did the check verification pass?

Will being banned permanently for vulgar language is hard to swallow. Temporary ban is the common for the worst offenders. I can't think of one day where tempers weren't flaring in that chat. Some players are worse than others and some are downright offensive to the point that I want to slap them and teach them some respect. Bitvest has always had the highest tolerance to adults using adult language. High stakes are being won and lost every day and the atmosphere is often times very intense. While I try to maintain a level of respect towards the mods, I have even let my temper get the better of me. I've sent a flurry of vulgar insults to you and Light on multiple occasions. In fact, I've been so mad a few times that I actually tried to get banned. I don't know where I'm going with this so I'll just end it here and say

#FreeWilly

The ban wasn't really intended to be permanent at first, all IP bans just show up that way. We were mainly intending to give it as a "cooling off period" to help calm things down in chat. But it was immediately dodged, and with several accounts in a row at that. At this time I have instructed the mods to not ban will if he's keeping calm and following rules. We typically don't chat ban user's we've faucet banned unless they are also violating our chat rules.

To clarify one of the points I've made several times. We do not know if Will is a part of this abuse at all himself, just someone who had shared his account with him (and the account its self) definitely is.

Regarding the question with the verification passing. There are two important steps to a provably fair result.
1) The result hash of the game matching what you would expect with a given player seed and server seed. We do not store the actual result hashes, but calculate them on demand since that should always work fine.
2) The result hash of the game matching the actual results of the game. In the case of this bet, the verification here (which you need to look at the right half to check) failed due to the 0-padding adding an extra 0 to the user seed, which made a result which appeared to hit a 0 near the middle instead of the 49 which was hit, making this part of the verification fail. With the used seed used correctly (accounting for the 0 padding, and removing the extra 0) both parts of the proof line up as expected.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
willstop9

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:43:51 AM

well lay your cards down and we will find out if im guilty or not..ill tell you if i did this or not..you present zero evidence  for me even to analyze  and make any type of commitment as to if i was the offender or not.if i did this ill admit and if your allocatotion of "excessive"is met in my personal judgment as well as the majority then i will admit i am guilty of what you say..im not going make up shit like you do...im human..i fuck up sometimes really bad and sometimes  only a tiny bit that seems to be an allowable reasoin to push maximum punishment on me because im an asshole and i stand up for myself with enough passion to push peoples buttons..silence is defeat ..dude i never was not being calm im always calm and ewven tempered ...i just call you out on your bullshit patiently and persistently....and funny hat the bans ay permanent and not oh this is temporary...cooling off is something maybe you should do .i dont have a banhammer that gets heated up from me swinging it too fast...but still you  prove nothing and i will show you you will in fact submit and become accountable to me.i will never shut up aabout this uuntil you present evidence i can cross examine  and publicly display for a unanimous judgment for or against your justification .ther is no reason for you to conceal this evidence except for the time you might need to manufacture fake evidence to prove yourself in a fair judgment.every minute that passses i fear this could be the possible reason .
and i think you would damn sure know better to show two seperate accounts with maybe 6 faucet claims on them in 24 hours  which im pretty sure is about the size of your evidence.and it doesnt matter who was using or abusing faucet we wi;ll cross examine them if needed and let the evidence say if i am or not in violation.why are you having such an issue ..ive spent thousands of dollars at your casino and think my request is reasonable enough.

if i had somebody calling me a liar and telling me i didnt have justfiable evidence against them and i did .i would not hesitate to make that shit a public display .i dont believe you have what you claim and fear your lack of judgment will make you even more impotent and shady as a decision msker
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:59:22 AM

Thanks to our sub-mod jaxwox for tipping the bot Smiley Chat is active right now . Come on up and grab some tokens .

Bonus Rain: 96,412 tokens!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:45:43 PM

ok zodiac ..it appears i have received my requests for help in a resolution and have been advised to discontinue any further public broadcasts  as this will now be presented to your peers and delegated fairly for the both of us ... i will contact you via email and give you any future details..i will return in a couple days and post publicly the final results..good luck to you sir
As people who are not frequent to chat, could you guys mind sharing whats going on? There seems to be a lot of talk about something that went down and then there is a post on how the chat now has tips and free tokens and whatever but it started on what it was left at the chat apparently and we do not know the early story of it.

Like the "origins" story of a movie and all that it would be cool to know what happened because reading the things written here without knowing what happened at the chat its really hard to understand whats written here. It is like a bit confusing and also half written to us people who haven't been to the chat for years. Some of us do not like the chat as much as we like the games so we do go gamble when we feel like it without checking out the chat but would still like to know anything big that happened.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: