Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout  (Read 40014 times)
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:39:28 AM

plz ask Smiley

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:53:12 AM

Oh wow so you ask for a bar lawyer ... rofl rofl this is amazing you just stole my shit gl with the court buddy.

You just robbed me and everyone that's in my house which is 5 ppl rofl rofl do you have any idea how fucked you are? You do realize you just legaly stole money right? or are you just too damn drunk?

http://imgur.com/VQElAYB

Not to mention I alone have over a leveraging amount of coins in there. wow dood.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:00:59 AM

But its nice to see you don't want any truth lol.

Changing an ip is easy but, if you take a single oshie as you have... you get to deal with my buddies rofl

damn this will be fun Smiley

Expect mail sir Smiley

Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:03:30 AM

All this shit because one not that smart user deadlock1 tries to move some coins on a dead chain. He is lying about that he dont know that the chain is dead.

Then into the discussion comes some really bad guys.  Turtlehurricane, jagrapolite5, CryptoDatabase  = Anarchist. These guys want to use the situation to start a smear campaign agains a exchange. What have their smear campaign to do with a broken chain? The answere is  NOTHING. But still they are ranting about everything like they dont care less of anything. They even threatning ppl. In my opinion they are the worst ppl in crypto. Its sad that Crypto is infested with ppl like that.

A broken chain is a broken chain. Get over it and dont invest or mine coins like that, then you will not have any more problems deadlock1.
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:07:28 AM

what is this thread about?

if i remember right, there was a coin that nobody is able to receive!

Btw, CRYPTOPIA has put the wallet in maintenance since the day they are aware about the issue with the chain.
Whats the problem now? Nobody can withdraw a coin when a wallet is maintenance mode!
Should CRYPTOPIA put all coins in maintenance, because there could be a issue some day in the future?

Now someone says it is easy to fix a coin!

And the fact you don't know how easy it is to fix coins you shouldn't even be allowed to speak. You know this.

But does it happen? Is it so easy? Really?
Why does nobody fix it then since weeks and helps this guy to receive his money?
I can't do it. I have do not have the knowledge. Further is it not my responsibility, or of someone from CRYPTOPIA.

The people like "jagrapolite5" who now complain against the site with a lot of dumb words. (Because of a ban in the chat box there!)

They fight now for their own ego firstly. For the own satisfaction only!

They misuse this thread for trolling. They do not help someone!

But they think they are the best and popular human in the world of crypto and know everything.

It is so ridiculous how they talk bad about other people. It's not nice btw and does not show of a good character!

It's sad!

I would say, some things go to far already! They should think about he things they saying.
And Admins should ban them from their forum and sites!

This will be my last statement on this.

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:07:38 AM

All this shit because one not that smart user deadlock1 tries to move some coins on a dead chain. He is lying about that he dont know that the chain is dead.

Then into the discussion comes some really bad guys.  Turtlehurricane, jagrapolite5, CryptoDatabase  = Anarchist. These guys want to use the situation to start a smear campaign agains a exchange. What have their smear campaign to do with a broken chain? The answere is  NOTHING. But still they are ranting about everything like they dont care less of anything. They even threatning ppl. In my opinion they are the worst ppl in crypto. Its sad that Crypto is infested with ppl like that.

A broken chain is a broken chain. Get over it and dont invest or mine coins like that, then you will not have any more problems deadlock1.

lol I am not a bad guy, I state facts which these scammers hire trolls for to defend, at this scenario they just locked 5 accounts with ... many coins...

As far as I don't even know what the issue was with deadlock, but i do know this site is a scam as I just pasted the damn screen shot of being locked out. So lets start with that whoever the hell you are sir.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:08:24 AM

@CoinFriend  

dood they just locked more coins then you can comprehend.

http://imgur.com/VQElAYB  

Here look, not saying I can't change the ip, but an avg person wouldnt be able to .... there for they are stealing every angle they get.

and they just changed their server to Thailand, this is after uk / nz and others...  http://w3bin.com/ip_info/209.188.31.47 just changed it as they stole the money.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:11:24 AM

Damn hex is slow. You do know I have full dox's on everyone I send even a 100000000th of a cent to right?

What you think I don't keep up?

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 03:14:50 AM

Btw, CRYPTOPIA has put the wallet in maintenance since the day they are aware about the issue with the chain.
Whats the problem now? Nobody can withdraw a coin when a wallet is maintenance mode!

Apparently they didn't as deadlock1 was able to withdraw coins and lose them.

When it was suggested, by me, that they disable deposits and withdrawals their response was 'i dont give a fuck about them'.

Rols

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:21:13 AM

lol I am not a bad guy, I state facts which these scammers hire trolls for to defend, at this scenario they just locked 5 accounts with ... many coins...

As far as I don't even know what the issue was with deadlock, but i do know this site is a scam as I just pasted the damn screen shot of being locked out. So lets start with that whoever the hell you are sir.

Im not hired by anyone. You have been exchange jumping because you have a problem that is not the exchanges fault. You jumped from Cryptsy, C-cex, then you went to Bleutrade and when you did not like it there you went to Cryptopia. And then back to sweet home Cryptsy. You are the worst thing in crypto. You are a person nobody can trust.

Your problems have nothing to do with the dead chain. Still you start your ranting about your own problems with your life.  We can change cryptopia with the name  bleutrade or C-cex or Cryptsy. Your rants about all this exchanges are the same. You have had smear campaigns about all this exchanges and now its Cryptopia that gets it.

Problem with the dead chain is not Cryptopias fault.
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:23:53 AM

Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but I am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-scam and craptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all I know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids.

Your welcome sir.

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:26:26 AM

Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but i am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-sex and cryptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all I know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids.

Your welcome sir.

Threatening people's family members crossed the line, enjoy your red trust.
You can't be trusted to tell the truth, but threats against someone's family crossed the line asshole.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Rols

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:28:09 AM

Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but i am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-sex and cryptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all i know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids, your welcome sir.

You have to help yourself. You are a very trubled person. You problems with life you have accused exchanges for. Please take care because you have pain inside you that crypto cant fix.

The dead chain is what matters in this thread and it will not move because ppl starts to smear an exchange.
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:35:11 AM

Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but i am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-sex and cryptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all I know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids.

Your welcome sir.

Threatening people's family members crossed the line, enjoy your red trust.
You can't be trusted to tell the truth, but threats against someone's family crossed the line asshole.

AG18

No one has been threatened, I only offered the truth you asked for lol, which you didnt want to follow up on.

As far as doxing who I give my money to this is 100% legal. It is actually your legal obligation to provide this info, and the fact you are not... says it all, not to mention you use countless screen names to troll you costumers on.. lol speaks for it self sir.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:35:47 AM

Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but i am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-sex and cryptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all i know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids, your welcome sir.

You have to help yourself. You are a very trubled person. You problems with life you have accused exchanges for. Please take care because you have pain inside you that crypto cant fix.

The dead chain is what matters in this thread and it will not move because ppl starts to smear an exchange.

couldn't care less for crypto lol, I do legal work Smiley

Argon18

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:38:38 AM

Apparently they didn't as deadlock1 was able to withdraw coins and lose them.

When it was suggested, by me, that they disable deposits and withdrawals their response was 'i dont give a fuck about them'.

And if the Coin's Dev fixed the chain the transaction would have went thru,
since the coin's dev did not care enough to fix it why would any one else.

Your expectations are silly at best.
No responsibility falls on an exchange if the coin's network is not working.
You have to be daft not to understand that.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:41:24 AM

Oh wow i just googled something lol... it is illegal to troll from NZ... google it boss, I have only offered proper info and explained the scenario, which is 100% factual as their chat logs are all on record.

http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/2015/0063/latest/whole.html

here are the details,

Causing harm by posting digital communication

(1)

A person commits an offence if—
(a)

the person posts a digital communication with the intention that it cause harm to a victim; and
(b)

posting the communication would cause harm to an ordinary reasonable person in the position of the victim; and
(c)

posting the communication causes harm to the victim.

(2)

In determining whether a post would cause harm, the court may take into account any factors it considers relevant, including—
(a)

the extremity of the language used:
(b)

the age and characteristics of the victim:
(c)

whether the digital communication was anonymous:
(d)

whether the digital communication was repeated:
(e)

the extent of circulation of the digital communication:
(f)

whether the digital communication is true or false:
(g)

the context in which the digital communication appeared.

(3)

A person who commits an offence against this section is liable on conviction to,—
(a)

in the case of a natural person, imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or a fine not exceeding $50,000:
(b)

in the case of a body corporate, a fine not exceeding $200,000.

(4)

In this section, victim means the individual who is the target of a posted digital communication.

Compare: 1961 No 43 s 216G; Michigan Penal Code 1931 s 750.411s

As far as stealing money, that's barr lawyers, and the world bank you have to deal with sir. lol

Argon18

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:42:59 AM

No one has been threatened, I only offered the truth you asked for lol, which you didnt want to follow up on.

As far as doxing who I give my money to this is 100% legal. It is actually your legal obligation to provide this info, and the fact you are not... says it all, not to mention you use countless screen names to troll you costumers on.. lol speaks for it self sir.

The link was a few pages back. i don't say this much , but there is something seriously wrong with you.
Your thought process is like a madman, convinced your point is made, when it only comes out as more gibberish.
And saying sir , does not imply any manners, you have none.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:43:29 AM

nobody ever mentioned anything about a broken blockchain,  they locked many folks accounts as they see fit same with markets and their business practices, plz look back at what I have typed lol  the block chain thing is not anyone's issue.

Rols

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:43:55 AM

couldn't care less for crypto lol, I do legal work Smiley

Please leave crypto if its bad for you. Your legal works nobody can trust because smear campaigns are a very low form of abusing free speach.

You dont care of crypto, you dont care that you smear exchanges, you dont care for free speach and you dont care what this thread is about. Who can trust a person that dont care about anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: