Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout  (Read 40011 times)
pc888
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 02:37:34 PM

All you need to keep in mind that last block on the chain was confirmed 18 days ago. The transaction cannot be confirmed as the block has not been solved - if the chain does not get moving again, then you will not receive the coins.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadlock1 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

methodic madness

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:45:13 PM

Open your eyes.  Grin

This transaction does not exist, cause it was never sent! I mined some blocks (not seen on the blockchain explorer - this must be restarted/resynced). But no transaction like this!

Here the revenge-mail from Cryptopia: (look at the warm and friendly words  Grin )

Quote from: Mail from Cryptopia
Reply: Hi, I am closing you ticket since you don't seem to understand how crypto currencies work and are still calling us scammers. I will post all these support tickets in the BCT thread you created so other members that do understand crypto currency networks can realize you are retarded and are calling scam on us when simply the PR network is dead. Please withdraw all you coins within the next 24 hours as you account is going to be removed permanently for continuing to spread FUD that we stole you shitty PR coins when you were given answers to your questions about why they have not arrived.

Now everything is gone, all of my coins, goodbye! Scammer have taken all my coins.

Have locked me!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:23:35 AM

Open your eyes.  Grin

This transaction does not exist, cause it was never sent! I mined some blocks (not seen on the blockchain explorer - this must be restarted/resynced). But no transaction like this!

Here the revenge-mail from Cryptopia: (look at the warm and friendly words  Grin )

Quote from: Mail from Cryptopia
Reply: Hi, I am closing you ticket since you don't seem to understand how crypto currencies work and are still calling us scammers. I will post all these support tickets in the BCT thread you created so other members that do understand crypto currency networks can realize you are retarded and are calling scam on us when simply the PR network is dead. Please withdraw all you coins within the next 24 hours as you account is going to be removed permanently for continuing to spread FUD that we stole you shitty PR coins when you were given answers to your questions about why they have not arrived.

Now everything is gone, all of my coins, goodbye! Scammer have taken all my coins.

Have locked me!

OHHH.. you mined some blocks did you, how did you fix the PR code which currently returns invalid status with 'getblocktemplate' you should pass on the code changes to the DEV so all the other pools can start mining again

Also you blocks don't show up on any wallet or block explorer, are they all in on the scam too??

Or are you just lying to try cover the fact that you are just mad you sent a transaction on a dead network?

The onus of proof is not on us, we have given you the TxId the PR wallet generated when it sent your transaction, when a new block is created this transaction will be included.

Now if you could kindly show proof of the recent blocks you just mined and the code changes you made to the source code to fix the issue with mining you could actually help the PR community.

Looking forward to your response, LOL

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
deadlock1 (OP)

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:44:19 AM

Where is my money, stealers?

You have now all of my coins. This is criminal.

Warning: This could happen to everybody on cryptopia being locked by these Scammers without reason. All I want is my money back!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
turtlehurricane

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:41:11 AM

I'm convinced Cryptopia admins are scammers. They are withdrawing most of the Bitcoin in their wallets and selling it for nitrous oxide. They even take investments and do this... for server money they say. Must be an expensive fucking server if that was true.

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 07:27:55 PM

Where is my money, stealers?

You have now all of my coins. This is criminal.

Warning: This could happen to everybody on cryptopia being locked by these Scammers without reason. All I want is my money back!

LOL, then just logon and withdraw, you account is not locked, still waiting for you to prove your lies about mining, are you attempting to change the subject?

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
turtlehurricane

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:20:00 AM

Cryptopia owes me roughly 0.005 Bitcoins, they banned me and then locked my account for no reason. I'm glad this didn't happen when I had thousands of dollars there.

It is illegal to steal people's money like this. I am shocked they do this sort've thing. Very unsafe.

And in any case I want my money. I had alot of different coins there.
turtlehurricane

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:21:33 AM

I pulled 99% of my money out after this statement:

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 05:56:34 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 06:06:46 AM by 6436346346

Cryptopia owes me roughly 0.005 Bitcoins, they banned me and then locked my account for no reason. I'm glad this didn't happen when I had thousands of dollars there.

It is illegal to steal people's money like this. I am shocked they do this sort've thing. Very unsafe.

"Right to Use Site and Content  
 You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided. You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site.
 Multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding, circumventing bans, soliciting or abusing Cryptopia Ltd. services will result in immediate termination of all related accounts, including seizure of all on-site digital property."

You creating 6 accounts to circumvent your chat ban broke the site Terms & Conditions you agreed to when you signed up, so Its completely legal actually Smiley

I suggest you read sites Terms & Conditions before trying to run scams in a public chatbox, I now see where you got you impeccable BitcoinTalk trust rating from

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:38:51 AM

REALLY?Huh?? HONESTLY!!!!!!! You are ranting and raving here now because you broke their multiple account terms and conditions and trying to give Cryptopia a BAD NAME?Huh Give your head a shake buddy!!!! First off my very first encounter with you on Cryptopia was you hitting me up for the bumbacoin faucet link where you stated in the chatbox that "You would tip me 1 million of a shitcoin if I gave you the link"  So of course I did because I mean I was giving the link to anyone who asked anyways but then on top of that I had to nudge and pry a bit about the "supposed" million shitcoin tip you said and not because I cared if I got it but just to see what kind of character you really were.  So after almost 2 days of lightly nudging hint hint here and hint hint there you finally agree to tip me 1 million PENGUIN coins which I of course say "For sure mate whatever you want"  Then to add insult to injury you not only not tip me 1 million Penguin coins but 420k Penguin coins and then you have the audacity to bitch at me because the faucet link I had given you and many others two days earlier was DRY so you blame ME a person who didn't even create the faucet just kindly handed the link out to you for giving you a bunk link!!!! Like what fucking FUCKED UP BATSHIT CRAZY life do you live in bro??? Honestly just give up your boo hoo stories and your bitching about this and bitching about that and "oh I got so many BTC but my neighbour straight up RIPPED me off $90 and I just took it like a LITTLE BITCH" and instead you went to the Cryptopia chatbox and started just ANNOYING the FUCK out of EVERYONE talking about how you were going to WRECK your neighbours car and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! Just give this SHIT the FUCK up and quit trying to make other GOOD people out to be in the WRONG!!! I've been trading at Cryptopia for about half a year now and when I had my laptop stolen and lost all my BTC the owners sa_ddam213 and Hex most GENEROUSLY gave me like 0.1BTC worth of coins to get back on my FEET!! Cryptopia is a STAND UP EXCHANGE and HONESTLY one of the ONLY ONE'S I EVEN TRUST ANYMORE!!! So save your whining for when your sucking on your mother's teet and MAN THE FUCK UP!!!!  Thank GOD you're just an internet troll cause honestly mate if I ever met someone who acted like you in real life I wouldn't even have to second guess the GOOD HARD BITCH SLAP I would lay across your fucking FACE!!!! Cheers Cheesy

This is NoobKid telling you to control the pet population and have your pets spayed or neutered Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

turtlehurricane

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:55:59 AM

You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided. You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site.
 Multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding, circumventing bans, soliciting or abusing Cryptopia Ltd. services will result in immediate termination of all related accounts, including seizure of all on-site digital property."

You creating 6 accounts to circumvent your chat ban broke the site Terms & Conditions you agreed to when you signed up, so Its completely legal actually Smiley

I suggest you read sites Terms & Conditions before trying to run scams in a public chatbox, I now see where you got you impeccable BitcoinTalk trust rating from
I was banned after saying "I have so much faith in this place I withdrew 0.36 Litecoins" right before maintenance. Then I circumvented the ban, I didn't think it was a big deal. But then you used that to steal my money. You need to send me the money or you're stealing it. And if you steal it that will forever tarnish your reputation. Everyone on Bitcointalk now knows you steal Bitcoins for no reason, and will therefore avoid your website.

tl;dr Admins had a personal bias and stole 500,000 satoshis. They wanted to steal alot more but I withdrew it a long time ago.
turtlehurricane

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:01:04 AM

Admins giving out an IP to launch a DOS attack, that's classy.

Pretty sure that is quite illegal.

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:25:14 AM

I was banned after saying "I have so much faith in this place I withdrew 0.36 Litecoins" right before maintenance. Then I circumvented the banI didn't think it was a big deal. But then you used that to steal my money. You need to send me the money or you're stealing it. And if you steal it that will forever tarnish your reputation. Everyone on Bitcointalk now knows you steal Bitcoins for no reason, and will therefore avoid your website.

tl;dr Admins had a personal bias and stole 500,000 satoshis. They wanted to steal alot more but I withdrew it a long time ago.

You clearly broke the rules, and you knew it because I posted the T&C's everytime you spoke in chat with a new account

Please take you scamming elsewhere, you are not welcome at Cryptopia

If you want your $2 back just post your BTC address Smiley

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
turtlehurricane

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:25:44 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 07:38:41 AM by turtlehurricane

1AyRmvqe99mRWU69w8Hbaeej8twMpdeiKm

I'll miss all the random shitcoins, but that works  Embarrassed

Still not happy about all the money you took dumping on Dotcoin, but I have no legal claim to it. Only that little bit in my account is in question.

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:43:15 AM

1AyRmvqe99mRWU69w8Hbaeej8twMpdeiKm

I'll miss all the random shitcoins, but that works  Embarrassed

Still not happy about all the money you took dumping on Dotcoin, but I have no legal claim to it. Only that little bit in my account is in question.

https://blockchain.info/tx/cc7a45ad06d7259534730da04811cb8aeff69ff4c1fbc094064e3bf7e115eca6

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
turtlehurricane

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:56:06 AM

Got them, I have no legal grounds now for bothering you. But should I be scared about these powerful enemies Cry

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:02:16 AM

Got them, I have no legal grounds now for bothering you. But should I be scared about these powerful enemies Cry

Yes, you should, The people you scammed are not the people to scam, I tried to calm them down, but they are gunning for you, you think you can scam people and you wont make enemies???

You had no legal grounds to do shit anyway, YOU BROKE THE SITES TERMS AND CONDITIONS 7 TIMES, you even admitted it

here is a wee lesson for the future, if you run scams on public sites like exchanges, your gonna get caught, you are gonna piss people off,

Good luck buddy.

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
turtlehurricane

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:10:26 AM

Yes, you should, The people you scammed are not the people to scam, I tried to calm them down, but they are gunning for you, you think you can scam people and you wont make enemies???

You had no legal grounds to do shit anyway, YOU BROKE THE SITES TERMS AND CONDITIONS 7 TIMES

here is a wee lesson for the future, if you run scams on public sites like exchanges, your gonna get caught, you are gonna piss people off,

Good luck buddy.
And who exactly is being scammed by me? No one.

I simply wanted to keep chatting so I make new accounts. This can go on indefinitely.

I think your definition of scam is totally fucked, dont throw bricks if you live in a glass house. I have nothing to gain or lose from an article I'm about to write about my Cryptopia Experience. It will make me feel better though.

My experience at cryptopia will be known.
turtlehurricane

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:26:35 AM

Buy a Cryptopia Share today!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:27:04 AM

I'm convinced Cryptopia admins are scammers. They are withdrawing most of the Bitcoin in their wallets and selling it for nitrous oxide. They even take investments and do this... for server money they say. Must be an expensive fucking server if that was true.
K....... Did you even read what you just wrote before you posted this? Like you sound like a fucking punk ass teenager mate, like a 14 year old trying to act tough.  The investments that Cryptopia takes for "SHARES" in the company is ummmm usually what a legit business trying to expand their global outreach does!! They offer "SHARES" to the public to own a piece of their company.  Anyone who owns a Cryptopia share gets their payments weekly dependent on the amount of shares that they own so how are they ripping people off??? These people make their own choice to invest their BTC into Cryptopia and buy themselves a piece of the pie, Cryptopia doesn't just take their Bitcoins from them.  Quit talking your nonsense and acting like you're some helpless victim cause it's fucking ridiculous!  Why don't you use your time wisely like trying to figure out how you are going to get your "supposed" $90 back from your neighbour??? That's worth a little more than 0.005BTC which they sent to you after you FULL BLOWN broke their TERMS AND CONDITIONS which stipulates that if you break them they DON'T OWE YOU SHIT!!! You blatantly made sure that everyone knew it was you after you got banned because from all I can gather is you are some STARVING ATTENTION WHORE who needs people to talk about you to make you feel better about yourself.  Just quit the shit and admit you were wrong and that Cryptopia "EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO" still gave you your MEASLY 500k sats BACK!!!! I seem to recall you acting like a BIG SHOT in the chatbox saying "Oh I just bought 15 BTC today.... BLAH BLAH BLAH" Well let me tell you something mate, people who can just go out and buy 15 BTC at random aren't whining and pissing and moaning in a BCT thread about 500k sats!!!!! Anyways I'm done with this Cheesy Cheers

P.S - The part about selling BTC for Nitrous Oxide right there proves how much of a complete idiot you are and how childish you will act!  GROW A SET!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: