Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out for adult site shills!  (Read 444 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:00:22 AM

There is so many spammers in the adult community it is really sickening and that isn't how we are going to get ahead, by using those tacts that a 12yrs use. "My service is better, no mine is" instead of doing that actually make your services better. Actually purchase ads. I was personally contact by some a semi big cam sites (~300 live models on at any give time) and they see this stuff going on and laugh at you people. Seriously the dude laughed and was like this is who is going to disrupt us...

Sadly just slapping bitcoin on your logo and paying a few shills to spam it everywhere will not make your service better or get users. Rise above that and fucking can you people just already make it so users don't have to hold a balance on your sites anymore. I mean really, that is the only advantage my site has over all of yours and that is the reason we are doing the best. That is pretty sad to be honest, and what is going happen when I release my next version of the site. Which will include decentralized things... You people be sitting here just like "OMG I have sooooooo many models cause I spilt my profits with other cam sites and rent models" or "We are powered by bitcoin yet it is just a plugin as a payment system." WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW you guys are going to disrupt the adult community. You people couldn't disrupt a paper bag right now.

"We pay out in bitcoins, OMG" You guys sound so dumb when you say that, cause half the models have had horrible experiences with bitcoins and are already turned off of it since people in 2011 told them to use it and just left them hanging of course they had bad experiences. And neither one of you two are fixing that.

I know the DDOS attacks will probably start up again, even thou the first ones did nothing really, just filled up my access log. LOL but yeah if the cam sites were smart listen to me.

For regular people stop using these sites until my site has real competition. I want to actually compete and hustle hard, not watch 2 5yrs say how much better their sandbox is when my sandbox has a fucking wheels and can fly.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:29:53 AM

Is this a ad?
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 02:55:53 AM

Is this a ad?

If it was an ad wouldn't I put a link? It is we should be working not against each other.
codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:32:32 AM

Thanks so much for your contribution to this forum. I will indeed take your words into consideration.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: