Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinStore.com (Beta) - Electronics super store with over 500K items!  (Read 75296 times)
hivewallet

Activity: 378
Merit: 325

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 08:44:31 AM

Introducing the Bitcoinstore app for Hive.

Please note: as with Hive itself, this should be handled with great care and at the moment we do not recommend it for any kind of day-to-day use.

The latest releases will always be made available here:
https://github.com/grabhive/hiveapp-bitcoinstore/releases/

Issues can be tracked here:
https://github.com/grabhive/hiveapp-bitcoinstore/issues?state=open

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 05:18:03 PM

I had to look up the camera in the screen-shot above. I had no idea cameras were that expensive (though it is a 10 pack).

Domes are extra.

Edit: why is the BTC price hidden?

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
jimmydorry

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:52:01 AM

Hopefully BitcoinStore sorts out their order issues.

I have placed three orders, and all of them failed to be placed, requiring manual intervention. One order got refunded, and I still have two orders in limbo.  Sad
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:30:26 AM

I just placed another order as a guest. I had some problems, though:

1. I went through the whole order form and paid the invoice.
2. The page refreshed when I clicked the finalize button. My cart stayed full.
3. All order information was cleared, and I had to re-enter it.
4. While I was re-entering, clicking one of the "next step" buttons refreshed the page
5. Repeat step 3
6. I finally managed to hit the finalize button and get an invoice number.

Maybe it would be better to not require an invoice number for customer support, in case this happens to someone and they can't get an invoice number.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 12:42:21 PM

Seems to be a lot of problems arising. I'm not going to be placing any orders until people confirm their issues have been resolved. This site looked so promising. But, it's been running a long time and have had glowing reviews so I'm sure it will be resolved.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:59:34 PM

Seems to be a lot of problems arising. I'm not going to be placing any orders until people confirm their issues have been resolved. This site looked so promising. But, it's been running a long time and have had glowing reviews so I'm sure it will be resolved.

I did get my order through, and didn't lose any money, so you could call it resolved. If you want the actual bug resolved, I can't confirm that until I need another piece of electronics equipment.
MakeBelieve

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:32:32 PM

I did get my order through, and didn't lose any money, so you could call it resolved. If you want the actual bug resolved, I can't confirm that until I need another piece of electronics equipment.

Ah. I'm just going to go ahead and bite the bullet. I'll let you know if anything goes wrong.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
qxzn

Activity: 609
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:26:14 AM

Just completed another successful bitcoinstore transaction. I think that makes 3, never any major issues. (though I have a minor gripe or two with the website UI)
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:25:04 PM

Account creation was painless - no username required, and the shipping address automatically matched the billing one. I figured I might as well since I'll be buying more from BitcoinStore. I have never had a problem with the products I ordered.

jimmydorry

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:53:52 AM

The store is indeed great, but the payment form is bugged. Don't know if this was fixed yet.

I attempted three times, and required manual refund for each (which was done rather quickly by their good support).

Eagerly awaiting to hear when issues are resolved.
Pyr3x

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:24:44 PM

I just made a purchase here. I purchased a 780 Ti Video Card. I will post the results of my order when it pans out.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Dusty

Activity: 731
Merit: 503

Libertas a calumnia

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:13:32 PM

Today the site is not responding, I get an error from cloudflare.

Articoli bitcoin: Il portico dipinto
Pyr3x

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:45:44 AM

I still haven't got my video card. It has not even shipped yet and support actually charged me more about a day later because they said I had not ordered the card I thought I had ordered due to a malfunction. Starting to feel a little worried.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
amincd

Activity: 772
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:11:53 PM

Does Bitcoinstore still offer international shipping? It's giving the following message at the shipping stage of the order:

Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

bitcoinplaza

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:22:25 PM

I have placed three orders, and all of them failed to be placed, requiring manual intervention. One order got refunded, and I still have two orders in limbo.  Sad

i confirm order problems, invoice process completed as registerd user, paid and confirmed but cart do not let to submit order Sad

still waiting from yesterday for an answer but support is really silent... Shocked

and my order is in limbo and btcs spent !

jimmydorry

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:08:23 AM

i confirm order problems, invoice process completed as registerd user, paid and confirmed but cart do not let to submit order Sad

still waiting from yesterday for an answer but support is really silent... Shocked

They handled me very well each time I attempted this (like 3 times). They took a day or two each time, but I can imagine it being a bit slower if it is still an issue now and they are handling lots of these cases.  Embarrassed
bitcoinplaza

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:35:16 PM

They handled me very well each time I attempted this (like 3 times). They took a day or two each time, but I can imagine it being a bit slower if it is still an issue now and they are handling lots of these cases.  Embarrassed

unfortunately I'm still waiting, I received a reply that orders would be taken starting from 2th December cause of Thanksgiving, but today nothing yet, at this point I would like to ask for a refund of bitcoins (exactly 1.9175) or at least have an answer.

I can understand everything, but now beginning to be little worried, I hope everything will be fixed soon.
thanks for your support !

nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:37:18 PM

Having some problems with search. Sort by price no longer sorts by price.

Example:
https://www.bitcoinstore.com/advancedsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&order=price&q=headphones
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:21:27 PM

The checkout refreshed after payment received, when it did so it chose the old shipping address. I need you to contact fedex and direct the package to the correct address. None of your companies phone numbers work, and you do not really have a contact page. Thats not very good.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:45:05 PM

I placed an order, when I sent coins to their site, it glitched and refreshed the page instead of moving onto finish the order. When it refreshed it automatically chose the first shipping option I had not chosen.

I emailed them to change the address with fedex, since fedex would not allow me to do it. No valid contact info on bitcoinstore.com so I contacted memorydealers, they sent it over to someone at the other company (which makes no sense as the packages always come from memorydealers anyway).

Then I checke back and no address change, fedex had not even received a call or contact. So bitcoinstore.com shipped my items to someone else who now has a bunch of toner and other items I ordered. Your site is slow, extremely buggy, and you just caused me to lose money. Do you plan on fixing any of this or making it right? I doubt it.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: