Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poster not on topic !  (Read 501 times)
twicezeroiszero (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:58:50 PM

Well i love my Asian Girls Thread in Offtopic but recently a cams rep has decided to post his ugly camgirls in the topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105136.3220

Can you ban him for posting off topic  Sad

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:00:54 PM

Well i love my Asian Girls Thread in Offtopic but recently a cams rep has decided to post his ugly camgirls in the topic.

Highly unlikely but you can Report to moderator.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 04:01:58 PM

Report the post same as everyone else, but if its an asian girl in the "asian girls thread", how is it offtopic?

What you consider ugly might be appealing to others.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:54:58 AM

always remember to start a self-moderated thread, he is probably trollng you ,even if he is not then he will after seeing this thread.

Report the post same as everyone else, but if its an asian girl in the "asian girls thread", how is it offtopic?
maybe a cam-girl in " asian girls thread " is off-topic ...lmao
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 06:47:58 AM

-snip-

Is in asian girls have no webcams? I dont think it matters much. The main argument is "is ugly" or "pictures was made with webcam" and not "is not asian", so I dont think the post is offtopic.

Maybe its advertising spam if they spam a link with the pictures.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:12:01 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 07:53:38 AM by freedomno1

-snip-

Is in asian girls have no webcams? I dont think it matters much. The main argument is "is ugly" or "pictures was made with webcam" and not "is not asian", so I dont think the post is offtopic.

Maybe its advertising spam if they spam a link with the pictures.

As long as its not an asian but a white chick it would be off topic in the Asian thread unless there was a white chick and an asian in the same pic or your combo breaking to troll (once) in a blue moon and offset with a lot of good pics Smiley. (With exception to white asians)

This one would be off since that's not asian to me by any standard.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105136.msg12811511#msg12811511

The thread is mainly for Asian ladies from galleries not webcam asians that said the thread was never defined that way so it should be by definition attractive to the majority its just that the thread is mainly people posting pictures and galleries at this point in time not live links to webcams, from the looks of his images they are asian but nowhere near as attractive (by my standards) and ok for the most part but that does lead to the second point which is not OK.

Advertising Spam in off-topic borders on the line of etiquette, where how much you abuse or use the function can define if its link spam or a legitimate post.

Since people told him to stop it's a fair warning in my opinion.
3 separate continuous posts instead of an all one post is not how that should be done.
(If it was 3 webcam asians in one post that would be ok on content and well asian)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105136.msg12812536#msg12812536
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105136.msg12812555#msg12812555
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105136.msg12812584#msg12812584

In my own opinion an asian webcam is borderline to me but a moderator and forum members would have their own views on it, if used sparsely like 1 in 20 and the model is half decent ok but if not then don't make 3-4 separate posts in a row etc.

All asians in one post unless greater than 10 at a time or 6 really high res images to space it makes sense for the people who can't load all the asian greatness get a break by loading them separately but in this case would warn not ban.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 07:19:33 AM

-snip-
This one maybe would be off since that's not asian to me lol.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=105136.msg12811511#msg12811511

Not enough pixels to judge ethnicity...

The thread is mainly for Asian ladies from galleries not webcam asians that said the thread was never defined that way so it should be by definition be attractive to the majority despite light objection, its just that it's mainly people post pictures and galleries at this point in time not live links, from the looks of the images they are asian for the most part to the second point.

(As advertising Spam if it's in off-topic it borders on the line of etiquette, where how much you abuse or use the function can define if its link spam or a legitimate post.)
Since people told him to stop it's a fair warning in my opinion.
However an asian webcam is borderline to me but a moderator and forum members would have their own views on it.

I see, maybe its indeed offtopic, at least in the spirit of the thread. Is the OP still active? It could be locked and reopened with clear "local rules" that enforce high quality pictures (e.g. must have been made professionally) or directly go self moderation.

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:26:15 AM

This user is spamming advertisements for their cam site. That is a real issue. They're making many consecutive posts which - if not blatantly against forum rules - is pretty much not done on any forum. They're doing this in multiple threads.

Ad spamming like this is a reason to report for sure.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:27:04 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 07:53:11 AM by freedomno1

I see, maybe its indeed offtopic, at least in the spirit of the thread. Is the OP still active? It could be locked and reopened with clear "local rules" that enforce high quality pictures (e.g. must have been made professionally) or directly go self moderation.

Oh that thread starter is long since inactive 2014, its been upkept by oldies more less and new members of the forum who find the thread and contribute to it, either way it will get buried quick enough by new asian pics but I felt it was worth making a commentary on it.
(Goes to bury the trash with a good post for that topic lol)

This user is spamming advertisements for their cam site. That is a real issue. They're making many consecutive posts which - if not blatantly against forum rules - is pretty much not done on any forum. They're doing this in multiple threads.

Ad spamming like this is a reason to report for sure.

In not so many words yes posted 3 times in a row in this case instead of putting them all in one post.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: