Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN ~BINARY~[BIC] Scrypt | 15 sec blocks | 84M coins | Binarycoin *REVIVED*  (Read 15791 times)
segaazel

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:38:53 PM

Github Has been Updated, New wallet is loaded and ready for download

Windows Wallet is currently updated
WALLET UPDATED TO VERSION 0.6.4.1
Released: 2015/Nov/10
NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED
(Mac and Linux to follow suit in the next few days[/s])

This wallet still does not allow to send any amount larger than ~17500 BIC. As with the older versions, it gives the "transaction creation failed" error.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:03:34 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

This wallet still does not allow to send any amount larger than ~17500 BIC. As with the older versions, it gives the "transaction creation failed" error.

You tried checking the source to see if is some kind of software lock? because if it trigger that error means that something in the code doesn't elaborate the beginning of the transaction...

SimpleIn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:08:52 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

I also have the problem
BlackBinary

Activity: 82

Does care

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 07:23:40 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

I also have the problem

I Just sent 20k as a test. Not a problem at all.

Binarycoin: ExUz6ngPEhzi8dZb7cyWNY4P2KpPYHhD7w
Binarycoin Creator
Cherrycoin Developer
wdyer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:26:04 PM

BINARY revived? Sounds good  Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
segaazel

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:29:40 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

You tried checking the source to see if is some kind of software lock? because if it trigger that error means that something in the code doesn't elaborate the beginning of the transaction...

I'm not a programmer.
segaazel

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:31:24 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

I also have the problem

That's weird. I had this issue since I started using Binarycoin in early 2014. I have +40000 transactions in my wallet.dat file. Can it be the reason for the errors?
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:48:01 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

I also have the problem

That's weird. I had this issue since I started using Binarycoin in early 2014. I have +40000 transactions in my wallet.dat file. Can it be the reason for the errors?

Yeah it can be, maybe the wallet.dat got a bit corrupted or who knows what. Anyway as soon as possible try to move all the coins (with 2 or more transaction) on another wallet and try again from that one, is most likely a problem caused from the wallet.dat file.

segaazel

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:09:08 AM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

I also have the problem

Yeah it can be, maybe the wallet.dat got a bit corrupted or who knows what. Anyway as soon as possible try to move all the coins (with 2 or more transaction) on another wallet and try again from that one, is most likely a problem caused from the wallet.dat file.

Yes, you're right. I just used my new wallet.dat to send 21000 without a single error. Too bad I will have to make lots of small transfers from the old wallet to the new...
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 12:33:48 AM

There are no plans for Android/IoS/Raspberry Pi versions of the wallet?

That's simply not true, Currently We have developed Windows wallets and have had Mac Wallets Compiled, Linux is falling behind because most users prefer to compile their own instead of using pre-compiled binaries.
However, as the goal is for total support of this coin Linux will be offered as a full installable pre-compiled app.
As for rasberry PI; It is simply a modified linux and won't be too dificult, until you asked no one had requested a wallet for this device. I have three Pi's that we will now be working with to make a a wallet for. Please expect this to come out within the next week or so. (I'll give solid deadlines to be met after a meeting today).
As for the mobile wallets I ALREADY ANNOUNCED THAT THE PLAN IS TO PRODUCE THEM IN ABOUT A WEEK AFTER.
The plan is to release Android then iOS followed by Windows Phone
We are also looking into Compiling a Solus OS wallet as this operating system has shown some definite promise.

Yes, you're right. I just used my new wallet.dat to send 21000 without a single error. Too bad I will have to make lots of small transfers from the old wallet to the new...

Regrettably guys when you mine think about it as "Dust" transactions. Only 20 coins per block so the wallet.dat gets HEAVY, I have some that are 100MB large because of all the transaction data.
Once you export your coins (painstakingly sadly) in larger clusters to another wallet it will consolidate the size of the the coins in each transaction and allow you to "bunch" the coins together from then on.
If you run into ANY issues please let me know I will assist you as best I can.
I'll be more and more active as time goes on I apologize for before. This past week was rediculous. Not an excuse just an explanation of what happened.

Hey thanks! If you have any questions please let us know!

Jumping to conclusions and blaming the developers and the coin and its source even for issues... Really?
This issue is caused because the user MINED THE COINS. Because during mining each transaction is only 20coin per block if the user has 20k coins at 10KB per block and there is a
limit on ALL COINS of 10MB transaction size (or so I don't recall exactly) then every 1,000 blocks of 10KB per block you reach the cap of 10MB or 20K coins.
The way to correct this issue is to send ~20k and in doing so the grouping of the coins will allow for the receiving wallet to receive a consolidated transaction size of the coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 12:45:10 AM

To all I know you want some news so here are the revised plans and deadlines (The last time I EVER revise a deadline on you guys)

1. Website:  Launches 12/11/2015 with Chat functionality and WhatsApp text help/support for users to be able to work with us (CryptoCoderz) directly in case of issues or even just for suggestions to improve the coin
2. Support: We would like to now begin offering Phone, text, and Chat support for all users of Binarycoin. This will be made available at the launch of the website and information will be available there and the OP here
3. Development: 18/11/2015 Mobile App for Android, Rasberry Pi wallet, and 2-4 more node launches. 14/11/2015 Update wallet with BlockExplorer and Checkpoint the entire chain in 100k block intervals to further secure the blockchain. 12/11/2015 Roadmap will be up.
4. Exchanges: 11/11/2015 We will solidify buy and sell walls on both CCEX and Cryptopia along with submit several applications to some of the bigger exchanges such as Polonex and Bittrex I'd like for us to get on CoinGather and Cryptsy as well.
5. CryptoCoinCallendars has contacted me and invited us to be featured on their site. CryptoCoderz will be filling out the submission form today on 11/11/2015 and stay in touch with more news.
6. Nodes: by 20/11/2015 we hope to have a "Node Check" feature that will allow users to view all current hardnodes and their associated status through the wallet, website, and the node IP itself.
7. Will add plenty plenty more to do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:33:15 PM

There are no plans for Android/IoS/Raspberry Pi versions of the wallet?

That's simply not true, Currently We have developed Windows wallets and have had Mac Wallets Compiled, Linux is falling behind because most users prefer to compile their own instead of using pre-compiled binaries.
However, as the goal is for total support of this coin Linux will be offered as a full installable pre-compiled app.
As for rasberry PI; It is simply a modified linux and won't be too dificult, until you asked no one had requested a wallet for this device. I have three Pi's that we will now be working with to make a a wallet for. Please expect this to come out within the next week or so. (I'll give solid deadlines to be met after a meeting today).
As for the mobile wallets I ALREADY ANNOUNCED THAT THE PLAN IS TO PRODUCE THEM IN ABOUT A WEEK AFTER.
The plan is to release Android then iOS followed by Windows Phone
We are also looking into Compiling a Solus OS wallet as this operating system has shown some definite promise.

Regrettably guys when you mine think about it as "Dust" transactions. Only 20 coins per block so the wallet.dat gets HEAVY, I have some that are 100MB large because of all the transaction data.
Once you export your coins (painstakingly sadly) in larger clusters to another wallet it will consolidate the size of the the coins in each transaction and allow you to "bunch" the coins together from then on.
If you run into ANY issues please let me know I will assist you as best I can.
I'll be more and more active as time goes on I apologize for before. This past week was rediculous. Not an excuse just an explanation of what happened.

Hey thanks! If you have any questions please let us know!

Jumping to conclusions and blaming the developers and the coin and its source even for issues... Really?
This issue is caused because the user MINED THE COINS. Because during mining each transaction is only 20coin per block if the user has 20k coins at 10KB per block and there is a
limit on ALL COINS of 10MB transaction size (or so I don't recall exactly) then every 1,000 blocks of 10KB per block you reach the cap of 10MB or 20K coins.
The way to correct this issue is to send ~20k and in doing so the grouping of the coins will allow for the receiving wallet to receive a consolidated transaction size of the coins.

1. For what i saw Solus OS is like any other linux OS, and the size of the OS is huge while ReactOs doesn't get over 100 Mb (remember that)
2. i thinked the code because of that, it could be that the whole block max size doesn't allow for more then tot coins

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 10:15:41 PM

Hello all

Still running behind.
I will have everything done today. Please stand by.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
BlackBinary

Does care

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 02:18:05 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

The wallet doesn't seem to sync. I'm not the only one having this problem, a few friends of me have the same problem.

Binarycoin Creator
Cherrycoin Developer
segaazel

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:19:10 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

The wallet doesn't seem to sync. I'm not the only one having this problem, a few friends of me have the same problem.

For me too. It says the last block was generated 5 hours ago and it never syncs.
BlackBinary

Does care

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 06:40:09 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

For me too. It says the last block was generated 5 hours ago and it never syncs.

So there is a problem in the wallet. Not at my connection. Good to know. Thanks for sharing

Binarycoin Creator
Cherrycoin Developer
BlackBinary

Does care

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 01:11:40 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

So there is a problem in the wallet. Not at my connection. Good to know. Thanks for sharing

I switched back to the old wallet and that one still works fine.

Binarycoin Creator
Cherrycoin Developer
segaazel

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:42:49 PM

NON-MANDATORY
RECCOMENDED

I switched back to the old wallet and that one still works fine.

I did the same. Now it is synced.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 04:55:48 AM

Hello all!

Please, We hope you all can find it to forgive my unexplained leave of abcense.
As an explanation: the holidays were killer and I personally had just moved into a new place
so I was also in process of packing several uhauls worth of stuff, taking mining equipment down, prepping the new place and setting everything back up which easily consumed the past couple months of mine and the rest of the team also had engagements so it wound up being an extended break.

News update:
Actually development is back in full swing. There are many things in the works and we will are excited to start rolling some out immediately.
Featuring the website (FINALLY) along with a standalone Binarycoin website (because no project is complete without having its own website regardless of team involvement).
Seriously exciting stuff and a PATCH to the previously gummed up wallet is coming out within 24 hours of this post.

There will be chat support coming out along with the site launch (chat portion may come later still having some minor issues with it so if complaints roll in it will be taken down til it's perfect) and get this "Phone support" Still figuring out the hours on that one though.

Finally I'd like to extend a big thank you to anyone still running or holding this coin.
You guys are who we're doing this for (Even if it's an almost dead project atm).

- The Coderz

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
coiner561

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:08:35 AM

Hello all!

Please, We hope you all can find it to forgive my unexplained leave of abcense.
As an explanation: the holidays were killer and I personally had just moved into a new place
so I was also in process of packing several uhauls worth of stuff, taking mining equipment down, prepping the new place and setting everything back up which easily consumed the past couple months of mine and the rest of the team also had engagements so it wound up being an extended break.

News update:
Actually development is back in full swing. There are many things in the works and we will are excited to start rolling some out immediately.
Featuring the website (FINALLY) along with a standalone Binarycoin website (because no project is complete without having its own website regardless of team involvement).
Seriously exciting stuff and a PATCH to the previously gummed up wallet is coming out within 24 hours of this post.

There will be chat support coming out along with the site launch (chat portion may come later still having some minor issues with it so if complaints roll in it will be taken down til it's perfect) and get this "Phone support" Still figuring out the hours on that one though.

Finally I'd like to extend a big thank you to anyone still running or holding this coin.
You guys are who we're doing this for (Even if it's an almost dead project atm).

- The Coderz

So it's been like 13 days. Any updates for the wallet and the site?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: