Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcurex is trying to scam me for 300 euros, What can i do?  (Read 2377 times)
Bitcurex.com

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 07:38:12 AM

bitcurexed, in 99% of such situations - where someone makes doubtful moves and when asked, doesn't want to verify his identity - the reason is using fake personality. From our side it looks like you can't prove you are the person you say you are, and yes - we work under AML/KYC regulations and can't be ok with that.

You keep posting about not getting your 300 EUR, but you still refuse to answer, why you never even tried to prove we are wrong when questioning your identity.

So we ask you kindly again (10th time probably) to verify so we could close this dispute.

PS. You wrote that you are not willing to send any scans, why don't you accept our Skype verification?

Best Regards

Bitcurex.com - European Bitcoin exchange
24h EUR volume - http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=EUR&span=24h

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcurexed (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:32:22 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 01:47:55 PM by bitcurexed

bitcurexed, in 99% of such situations - where someone makes doubtful moves and when asked, doesn't want to verify his identity - the reason is using fake personality. From our side it looks like you can't prove you are the person you say you are, and yes - we work under AML/KYC regulations and can't be ok with that.

You keep posting about not getting your 300 EUR, but you still refuse to answer, why you never even tried to prove we are wrong when questioning your identity.

So we ask you kindly again (10th time probably) to verify so we could close this dispute.

PS. You wrote that you are not willing to send any scans, why don't you accept our Skype verification?

Best Regards

Listen, I repeated like 5 times now: the reason i used your service at the first place is because your website said it very clearly that i don't need to send ids to you.
Apparently i am wrong and got scammed by you because you used "doubtful moves" shitty excuses as everyone agreed and asked me to send ids.

Btw, Where is this new "skype verification" comes from? does it come from a message you sent me today in your website? You have to know that i don't check your website everyday in the last 9 months ok?

And what the f*ck is "you can't prove you are the person you say you are", what the f*ck does it has anything to do with my REFUND request?
SEND THE MONEY BACK TO THE BANK ACCOUNT IT CAME FROM! I CONTACTED YOUR BANK, I CONTACTED MY BANK, I CONTACTED YOUR LOCAL CYBER POLICE, asked them if i am i. Sooner or later your bank / Police will contact you to refund the money you scammed from me because i won't stop trying to ask them until they help me. The only ones that i will send my ids to or to prove i am i with, would be your PKO BANK POLSKI SA BANK or your new bank MBANK S.A BRE BANK S.A or Poland police, because i don't trust you at all (honestly, you are just a shady scammer in my eyes now)

Still want to play the scammer game about "you are not you, you are doubtful, ids or your money is mine and i wont refund" after 9 months? Is there any other person filed complaints that I stole "his" money and sent it to you? You are even worse than paypal (PayPal expanding return window to six months).

So please stop asking for my ids or making other ridiculous requests, SEND THE MONEY BACK AKA REFUND JUST SIMPLE AS THIS (plus 9 months local bank interests if you feel sorry about having it for so long) or just do nothing like you always are til you are being contacted by regulatory authority.
Bitcurex.com

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 01:39:47 PM

@bitcurexed, just to be clear with facts, not accusations:

1. You refuse to provide your data (name, surname etc.)

2. You refuse to verify using documents, despite the regulations in our ToS.

3. You also refuse to verify via Skype, where you don't have to send us any documents.

Still, in your eyes we are to blame and you are perfectly alright. Well...

You will be contacted by our Compliance Department (again) shortly to meet minimal standards of verification - to make the refund possible.

Best Regards (nevertheless)

Bitcurex.com - European Bitcoin exchange
24h EUR volume - http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=EUR&span=24h
bitcurexed (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:27:34 PM

@bitcurexed, just to be clear with facts, not accusations:

1. You refuse to provide your data (name, surname etc.)

2. You refuse to verify using documents, despite the regulations in our ToS.

3. You also refuse to verify via Skype, where you don't have to send us any documents.

Still, in your eyes we are to blame and you are perfectly alright. Well...

You will be contacted by our Compliance Department (again) shortly to meet minimal standards of verification - to make the refund possible.

Best Regards (nevertheless)

Hey again

1: You never asked me for any thing about my name or surname since the last time i checked your website(at few days ago) and i can't remember if i ever gave it to you when i asked for refund around 10/2015. i guess i did and asked you to refund back to my France LCL Bank but you refused.

2: I don't have to repeat one more time that why i used your service at the first place. and your "TOS" "doubtful moves or whatever" to ask for my ids are just shitty excuses. you even changed your whole website instructions, now you asked users to give you their personal information before they can deposit which its good, better than what you did to me with these excuses.

3: As i already said, since the last time i checked your website, i haven't seen any thing about SKYPE verification. i don't know why you bring up this thing since what i want is you to refund the money back to my bank account (the one sent you the money, you know which bank & what my name is, if you don't then just ask your bank PKO BANK POLSKI SA to refund that transaction, i have contacted them like 10 times now) I can't see it has anything to do with "i am not really i/i can't prove i am i" here.

So please stop asking for my ids or making other ridiculous requests, SEND THE MONEY BACK AKA REFUND JUST SIMPLE AS THIS (plus 9 months local bank interests if you feel sorry about having it for so long) or just do nothing like you always are til you are being contacted by regulatory authority.
bitcurexed (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:04:11 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 06:40:03 PM by bitcurexed

stop saying that i am not i. how is that possible?

why am i the only/first guy post the user-viewable only support ticket here?
why should anyone in their right mind to waste more than 9 months to get someone' 300 euros refunded back to his own, original, sources of bank account?
has anyone contacted you said his account got "stolen" by me because i would like to get his money refunded & have a laugh with it?

please just stop & refund.

appreciated
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: